Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Salman - Katrina - YRF Movie - News/Pics" (Page 23)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Wow thats really interesting. I always love Kat without make up. Her character is becoming even more interesting. I really can't wait! Thanks Maddy!

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Salman and Katrina getting back together?

by padmapreetham - May 23, 2011 - 0 comments ShareThis
Average:
Your rating: None Average: 4.3 (6 votes)

Bollywood's glam actress Katrina is very fond of the 'Dabangg' actor. Salman and Katrina still shower their love for each other and make no bones about showing it.

However, it was quite obvious recently when Salman himself revealed that Katrina was the one who has recommended his name to director Kabir Khan for Yash Raj's home production 'Ek Tha Tiger'.

"Kabir Khan, who will be directing 'Ek Tha Tiger', had signed Katrina for the female lead and was looking for a male lead. Katrina recommended my name and that's how everything fell into place," stated Salman, in a recent interview.

The two stars, who are making a comeback as a pair in 'Ek Tha Tiger', have certainly become best buddies now, as they have been waxing lyrical about each other in public.

Salman's 'Ek Tha Tiger' to be shot in seven countries
Director Kabir Khan, who is excited about his new film 'Ek Tha Tiger', has already made plans to shoot the film in five countries.

It's heard that the director has started exploring seven countries to finalize five, and the first schedule of the film is supposed to take place in Chile.

Speaking about the shooting of 'Ek Tha Tiger', sources stated, "The film is based on a true story. Kabir is exploring seven countries, out of which they will finalise five. He had gone on a recce recently to figure out the logistics. So far they have been able to decide on these three countries."

It has also been revealed that Salman will be playing an under cover Raw (Research and Analysis Wing) agent of the Indian intelligence agency in 'Ek Tha Tiger', and the film is all set to go on floors in July.

Salman has shot a cameo for Sab TV
As a part of the promotional activities for his much hyped film 'Ready', Salman had visited the sets of Sab TV's 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah', and has also done a cameo in the show.

When the actor was asked about doing a cameo in the comedy show, Salman stated that he was certainly delighted to be part of the show.

"I was very pleased to be part of this show. I have worked with Dilip Joshi since my Maine Pyaar Kiya days and it was great meeting him again. I especially came to meet Daya bhabhi and I was all ready for all the fun on the sets," said Salman.

They are so sweet, I like how there care about each other, and are so much at  ease with one another SaL-KaT rockSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hazel_

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
@Maddy once EK- Tiger starts  rolling can I Please make a topic on it. As, I doubt the topic starter will update it and I adore SaL-KatSmile

@Kat my main thing is that the thread should be handled with someone willing to update and who is interested in this pair so I volunteered. Also, I agree with you that this thread should be about the movie and things related to it.  We have other discussion threads to talk about things not related to the movie.

Edited by wat_up - 24 May 2011 at 7:45pm

Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
OMG CHILE! Thats so awesome!
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Hold on to any speculations that you may have around Katrina Kaif's role in 'Ek Tha Tiger' or around her on-screen romantic rendezvous with Salman Khan in this Yash Raj offering. That's because director Kabir Khan is making sure that it is neither routine, nor predictable affair. Also, he is not allowing himself to be lured by the fact that he has managed the casting coup of the decade by bringing Salman and Katrina together.Smile

"It's the character that demanded Katrina to be playing that role rather than the fact that she is a huge star today," says Kabir who earlier presented a career defining role to Katrina with 'New York', "She showed such good maturity in 'New York'; her act was superb there. For 'Ek Tha Tiger' I knew that she had to be the leading lady. That she has grown in stature over a period of time is only the icing on the cake. Having said that, it's rudimentary though because I would have roped her in for the film in any case. I had to work with her again."

Quiz him that her pairing with Salman has resulted in all around frenzy and he smiles while nodding in the affirmative.

"They look great together and their chemistry will show on screen", says Kabir, "However let me also add that she is not an ornament in the film. She is there because the film demands her presence. Though Salman is the central protagonist here, Katrina too has a big role. It is a kick-a$$ character that she is getting to play in the film."

Though one may sense that he is getting a little carried away in appreciation of his leading lady, Kabir also goes on to add that for his international thriller set across various countries 'there wouldn't have been any actress better than Katrina to play this role'.

Well, given the kind of weight Katrina seems to be carrying in the film, guess the title could well be revised as 'Ek Tha Tiger, Ek Thi Billi'oops Kat'!Smile

Edited by wat_up - 29 May 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hazel_Katalicious

_Hazel_ Senior Member
_Hazel_
_Hazel_

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
oh GASH...luved the pix..they luk so gud ... sad they aint 2getha anymore :(
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
YES! Love what he said! I am SO happy he took Katrina for the film. I knew he would :P And damn her character sounds amazing!

_Hazel_

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
^ Yes Katrina will rock in it.

Heres link to Salman's interview on His upcoming movies and Here he talks on Katrina and how she is his Khandaan member!Smile

Edited by wat_up - 30 May 2011 at 4:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hazel_Katalicious

Go to top