Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"Salman - Katrina - YRF Movie - News/Pics" - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
^^^Neither Salman nor Jet Li are known for their acting chops. They are cult heroes.

When you think acting, you think Brando, De Niro, DDL etc...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

U Said & I Believe [1] 🤣

Non-Salman FAN COPYING === SALMAN FAN's DIALOUGE === and still talking about COPYING FROM past 1 hour... GOLMAAL hai bhai sab GOLMAAL...

a Big ROFL ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

^^^Neither Salman nor Jet Li are known for their acting chops. They are cult heroes.

We weren't, or a least, I wasn't, comparing their acting.. there is a fight sequence in Dabangg which was lifted from one of Jet Li's movies, now when it comes to action, Salman cannot compete.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

This is generally the problem with the nouveau Indian cinema goers of the multiplex era. They will happily watch Bruce Willis in Die Hard 4 bring down a helicopter with a taxi cab. They will applaud when Jason Statham drives a car off a bridge and lands it perfectly on to a moving truck in The Transporter. They will not bat an eyelid when Pierce Brosnan drives around in an invisible car in Die Another Day. Uma Thurman single handedly killing a hundred Chinese assassins with a sword in Kill Bill? "Sure, that can happen. And a very good movie from Tarantino" they might say. But GOD FORBID that any Indian movie has action scenes where the hero launches a guy in front of a speeding train and pulls him back just before the train smashes into him. "NOOO!!!!" they will scream. "That is so stupid!" they will say. "Where is the REALISM?" they will exclaim. A bunch of HYPOCRITES if you ask me! I mean honestly, any person who expects a serious and realistic action film after the first scene in Dabangg where the two main character's names are established as "Chulbul" and "Makkhi" (and after seeing the trailers of the film no less) is, quite frankly, a idiot of the highest order. 

🤣

who ever wrote that is an idiot. first, there is a different between genre. Action films to drama. Dabangg was neither one of those. it was just randomness. most hindi films are randomness. if it was an actual action film, then someone wouldn't believe. indian films have no in-depth of any kind. they can't even focus on storyline. im not here to complain about it, but I like hindi films too if they actually experimented AT LEAST. 
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
this thread is rocking, i ready with my popcorn 😆
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

I dont think any of the members were comparing. they were comparing two individual scenes from two different films. like always, bollywood copies whatever they see.

@ Billa, whatever goes up, comes down very soon. Salman had his share. 
ladygaga thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Theatre

who ever wrote that is an idiot. first, there is a different between genre. Action films to drama. Dabangg was neither one of those. it was just randomness. most hindi films are randomness. if it was an actual action film, then someone wouldn't believe. indian films have no in-depth of any kind. they can't even focus on storyline. im not here to complain about it, but I like hindi films too if they actually experimented AT LEAST. 

A lot of action films are random even in holly. They throw in some power packed action scenes, stunts, comedy, hot chicks.. lol.. basically stuff that pleases guys..if a hot guy is rescuing a vulnerable and helpless chick then it becomes even better.. 😆 Yea a lot of action films have good plots.. but there are a lot out there.. which rely on these these basic elements and have wafer thin plots.. and are just the same old same old. With better resources i guess in holly they can do better stunts.. and yes.. salman was never good at action.. he himself has said it in interviews.. that he has short legs.. and gets tired after doing action scenes... Bolly's action scenes are amateurish... i liked aamir in ghajini.. his expressions were good.. altho the action scenes were OTT. Akki used to be good.. in whatever action he did.. i loved watching him in Khiladi in 90s.. he is much more leaner.. and looks good while doing action!
Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't read the thread yet. But can we PLEASE leave this out of the stupid arguments? Come on please...
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ye tumhe asli mai itni hassi aarahi hai ya tumhara koi screw dheela hai? 😕

😃
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with Kat this thread is about the upcoming movie. Is it possible to make a new one. Just like we have a ready thread which is on its movies, songs, news. I would like to make one as I am a true SaL-Kat supporter😊 

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago