Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

Jet Li is 5'6 and Salman is 5'8.. not that much of a difference.. but real 'stars' don't use steroids hence Jet Li being 'small' in that sense.. Salman khan on the other hand lives on steroids..😛

yes, salman looks like a square concrete slab 😆
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

End RESULT 

1. Dabangg Becomes 2010 Biggest Grosser Movie @ Box Office = Rs.187 Crores

2. Dabangg Becomes 17th ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER movie

3. Munni - Biggest ChartBuster

4. A TrendSetter

LOL.. we're talking about action scenes.. you really are a piece of work aren't ya.. can't defend your position so you brought in irrelevant matters 🤣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Emptiness

LOL.. we're talking about action scenes.. you really are a piece of work aren't ya.. can't defend your position so you brought in irrelevant matters 🤣

Ulta CHOR Kotwaal ko daante... 

Dance Sequence, Steroids... INTERNATIONAL STAR ????? are these ACTION SCENES u talking ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I'm glad you posted this... this is just one of the many fight sequences which was plagiarized by Dabangg.  This particular fight sequence was lifted from Jet Li's movie, Romeo Must Die...notice how the fight sequence with the hose is EXACTLY the same as the one below ;)

The difference is that, Jet Li makes the fight scene look cool, whilst Sallu looks like a buffalo clearly being assisted with wires. 

Let's try and be objective..

the difference is that Jet Li is more agile, flexible and fluid than Salman... the clip you posted has some scenes missing, if you watch the full scene, you will clearly see Salman being lifted in the air by wires, this is because Salman lacks the agility of Jet Li.

So there's no comparison, one is original and better, whilst Salman's is a bad copy.

🤣

Ulta CHOR Kotwaal ko daante... 

Dance Sequence, Steroids... INTERNATIONAL STAR ????? are these ACTION SCENES u talking ðŸ¤£

LOL do i have to spell everything out to you?.. you said master vijayan was the action director, to which i replied "end result is still crap".. i.e the action was still crap... and then you brought out something completely irrelevant which is not even connected to the previous response...why do i bother, it's like talking to a wall... 😛
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
A Review of JET Li "ROMEO MUST DIE" === ACTION SCENE REALISTIC BHAJAN which EMPTINESS is Singing ... have a look...

___

-If you're expecting some kick ass fight moves that makes you and your friends dab each other when watching it then please rent another movie because you won't get them with the lame ass fight scenes in this movie. What we get here are people jumping around with wires attached to them which completely takes you out of the movie. If they had kept the fight scenes real and made it hand to hand without any wire work then it could have been something special, but in this movie it's so badly handled that it makes the ones in "Charlie's Angels" seem slightly tolerable. I can't blame Jet Li for this because he has done great martial arts movies in the past so I'm guessing I need direct all my hate mail to the person that directed this movie.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣

LOL!.. what point are you trying to make?.. listen, you need to work on your debating skills, right now.. i have no clue what you're trying to say, you already embarrassed in that other thread, and your embarrassing yourself here too.. but looks like you don't care, so carry on 🤣

A Review of JET Li "ROMEO MUST DIE" === ACTION SCENE REALISTIC BHAJAN which EMPTINESS is Singing ... have a look...

___

-If you're expecting some kick ass fight moves that makes you and your friends dab each other when watching it then please rent another movie because you won't get them with the lame ass fight scenes in this movie. What we get here are people jumping around with wires attached to them which completely takes you out of the movie. If they had kept the fight scenes real and made it hand to hand without any wire work then it could have been something special, but in this movie it's so badly handled that it makes the ones in "Charlie's Angels" seem slightly tolerable. I can't blame Jet Li for this because he has done great martial arts movies in the past so I'm guessing I need direct all my hate mail to the person that directed this movie.

🤣

ROFLMAO, and Salman copied it, very badly that is 🤣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Emptiness

U and SRK sound very much same... as both of u will always talk about URSELF... ðŸ¤£

URSELF u will come in threads where i post... 1st u will START Debate with me... den u will have 4-5 post den u will start preaching only about urself only as u hve proved urself right and i am embarassing myself with irrelevant stuff...🤣

Get Well Soon... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
And Billi.. please quote me where I said anything about "realistic" action... I never did.. the original point was - Salman did a very bad copy, and that still stands 😃