Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Theatre

I dont have PhD in Hindi, I learned it through Salman Khan's hit films😆

READY Release hui bhi nahin and u made it HIT... wow ANTI-Fan ho toh Aisa 👏👍🏼
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Aamir Ka Kutta Paalo... Meri Bhains Paalo... Baajuwali Chammo ki bakri paalo...

Par GALATFEHMI Na paalo...😆

Watch this scene - ur knowledge about ARTHRITIS will change...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFQISdeYKXs[/YOUTUBE]

Inne flexible STUNTS - ARTHRITIS ke patients nahin karte 🤣

I'm glad you posted this... this is just one of the many fight sequences which was plagiarized by Dabangg.  This particular fight sequence was lifted from Jet Li's movie, Romeo Must Die...notice how the fight sequence with the hose is EXACTLY the same as the one below ;)

The difference is that, Jet Li makes the fight scene look cool, whilst Sallu looks like a buffalo clearly being assisted with wires.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMw37Dbx1os[/YOUTUBE]
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Emptiness

Ya, u r right... exact copy...no doubt...👏... for u jet li is cool in performing...

For Me... Salman is super cool in dis fight scene... 😎 👍🏼

its just the difference when a person is a fan like me and wen a person is not a fan... like u... :)
Originally posted by: Emptiness

I'm glad you posted this... this is just one of the many fight sequences which was plagiarized by Dabangg.  This particular fight sequence was lifted from Jet Li's movie, Romeo Must Die...notice how the fight sequence with the hose is EXACTLY the same as the one below ;)

The difference is that, Jet Li makes the fight scene look cool, whilst Sallu looks like a buffalo clearly being assisted with wires.

hahahahahhahahaah.. i had a feeling you'll comment on this..😆😆😆..

One can tell how agile Sallu is by just looking at his dance movements.. i wonder if he's wired on those too..😆😆😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Heights of Imagination... On Dance Movements - WIRE 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Emptiness

Ya, u r right... exact copy...no doubt...👏... for u jet li is cool in performing...

For Me... Salman is super cool in dis fight scene... 😎 👍🏼

its just the difference when a person is a fan like me and wen a person is not a fan... like u... :)

Let's try and be objective..

the difference is that Jet Li is more agile, flexible and fluid than Salman... the clip you posted has some scenes missing, if you watch the full scene, you will clearly see Salman being lifted in the air by wires, this is because Salman lacks the agility of Jet Li.

So there's no comparison, one is original and better, whilst Salman's is a bad copy.

the difference is that Jet Li is more agile, flexible and fluid than Salman... the clip you posted has some scenes missing, if you watch the full scene, you will clearly see Salman being lifted in the air by wires, this is because Salman lacks the agility of Jet Li.

So there's no comparison, one is original and better, whilst Salman's is a bad copy.

for once.. something Made In China is better..😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

ROFL... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Debating with u over Salman is useless... u will never say anything +ve...😆

You can praise any1... from Jet Li to Tul Tulight Twilight... comparing it with Salman's Dabangg... just coz u said it won't become ORIGINAL and BETTER... 🤣

What kind of ACTION = HOLLYWOOD do == is also not a MYSTERY... Wikipedia is there...🤣

Salman is The BEST @ Will be BEST than any 2 by 2 Chineese/Japaneese Jumping Monkey STAR 🤣

ROFL... 🤣

Debating with u over Salman is useless... u will never say anything +ve...😆

You can praise any1... from Jet Li to Tul Tulight Twilight... comparing it with Salman's Dabangg... just coz u said it won't become ORIGINAL and BETTER... 🤣

What kind of ACTION = HOLLYWOOD do == is also not a MYSTERY... Wikipedia is there...🤣

Salman is The BEST @ Will be BEST than any 2 by 2 Chineese/Japaneese Jumping Monkey STAR 🤣

LOL likewise, debating you is useless.. you will never be objective, or say anything -ve 😆

Salman is a copycat.. a very bad copycat 😆😆

There's no comparison between Jet Li and Salman, Jet Li is an international star.. Salman is third class plagiariser, a thief 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

LOL likewise, debating you is useless.. you will never be objective, or say anything -ve 😆

Salman is a copycat.. a very bad copycat 😆😆

There's no comparison between Jet Li and Salman, Jet Li is an international star.. Salman is third class plagiariser, a thief 😆

I Can See ur OBJECTIVE... poor u... Comparing a International Star with a National Star who's popularity is more than that Tiny 2 by 2 International Star 🤣
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago