Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

im still so mad at priyanka for refusing this movie grrr

priyanka refusing this movie?

priyanka was never offered this movie. Do u even know Kabir Khan? he is one of kats closest friends and after New York they both said they wanted to work together, they have been planning different projects like period movie etc.. but decided on this one Katrina was signed from the start, no other actress was offered it.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

priyanka was never offered this movie. Do u even know Kabir Khan? he is one of kats closest friends and after New York they both said they wanted to work together, they have been planning different projects like period movie etc.. but decided on this one Katrina was signed from the start, no other actress was offered it.

Crystal ji, we are not inventing  things, a lot of articles do came out saying that salman and chopras wanted pc in that one and also recently alot of articles came out how pc refused that movie cuz salman have some stupid conditions  for the leading lady present 120 days on the shoots ji. now we don't know who to believe who not, anyways now katrina is confirmed, so we will not bring PC in that ji...😊
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A great pic.

Lets see how the movie turned out? Result wil show, refuse by PRIYANKA is ok or not.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i said what i read.. so.. well no dont know and dont even want to know who kabir khan is.. all i know is he made new york..
but who cares,,
mera kaunsa fav tha uis pic mein and i still given a damn if he is close to salman katrina or anyother assiciated with katrina..  πŸ˜›

but its still true.. YRF wanted priyanka and kabir khan wanted katrina..

chalo who cares now..

SKPC isi se bhi achi film mein ayenge..

^chill relax I didn't mean it in wrong way, don't take it personally.

I just wanted to tell u that dont believe every single rumor, wait till u see a video or confirmation nor YRFs and nor Kabir has said she was offered the movie.

but again you can think what you want I just wrote what I know, and you can drag pc in this topic as much as you want I havent told you not to do so.
Edited by -Crystal- - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Crystal

i asked u something in previous page post... if u cud do ??
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

^The pictures are not old. I read several articles and they said this photoshoot was done recently and that at Salmans Galaxy apartments. Both Salman and Katrina also have said it😊 

All I will say is they look  very Happy in the pictures. Also, Salman is looking like this during ready promotions, and Katrina looks like she has this year at recent awards.😊

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW omg that new pic is simply AMAZING!!! WOW I am definitely about to use that now!! I see amazing chemistry! It looks so damn good! Wow they look FAB together!!!! Eeekkk<3

And ugh I thought we were over the whole PC thing? I kindly requested you guys. Discuss you're sorrows elsewhere please! And PC was never offered the film. See this!

Pleaseee stop bringing PC in this now!

And ugh the title is pissing me off. lol wth? ROFL.

& I agree with wat_up. These pics are definitely recent. Someone even tweeted that they were together the day before yesterday.πŸ˜›
Edited by KatForeva - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
who saying pics r old ???? u can chk YRF Official Website, the photo-shoot was done some days back... y wud dey give old pic for a new movie... it isnt any rumored news, official announcement... Dey hvnt released any DHOOM 3 pic, cz koi photoshoot nahin hua... jst title ka wallpaper release kiya tha... it is new pic
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Salman, Katrina lunch together

By: Mauli Singh   Date:  2011-05-04   Place: Mumbai

The exes met professionally and were cordial to each other

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif met yesterday for the photo shoot of Kabir Khan's next, a Yash Raj film, followed by lunch at Salman's place.

An insider reveals, "The photo shoot happened in the compound of Khan's home Galaxy Apartments. After the wrap-up, he invited Kat to join him for lunch at his place.

The actress is very close to Sallu's family and has been a regular at his place. She immediately agreed. There was no discomfort or awkwardness between them."

The couple split a year ago and was last seen at an award function in February.

Sources close to Katrina take pains to point out that the meeting was "purely professional" and that Sallu and she are "not getting back together". Okay, then!

UPDATE
"Kabir Khan's film is tentatively titled Ek Tha Tiger, contrary to the rumoured title Sher Khan," reveals the source.