Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
There Shud b a INDEX THREAD for all the upcoming Movies [STICKY], so that we can search and post all the news related to in related threads... 

also there should nt be new thread for every new thing about new movie...

1 Movie Main Thread = all News, pics, info ==
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is tht a new pic??

Both r looking young, actually a pretty good pic
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Yes its new!

Thanks Crystal.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Thanks a Billion Times "CRYSTAL"...

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Salman not interested in SRK's contract

TNN | May 4, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:Yash Raj Banner|Shah Rukh Khan|Salman Khan|Aditya Chopra|Aamir Khan
Salman Khan and Shah Rukh KhanMore Pics
While he had asked for a copy of Aamir Khan's contract, Salman seemed disinterested when YRF tried to bargain the deal showing him SRK's remuneration. 

It was recently reported that Salman Khan had asked for a copy of Aamir Khan's contract, for the film he signed with YRF. Salman, who usually doesn't work outside his friend circle or family, was a bit skeptical about signing a film produced by Aditya Chopra and so wanted to ensure that he gets the best deal. 

On the other hand, Yash Raj officials tried to use Shah Rukh Khan's contract to bargain the deal with Salman Khan. Their line of argument was that they are paying Salman Khan the kind of money which they don't even pay to their favourite actor Shah Rukh Khan. However Salman Khan was not amused with the comparison. 

Most actors (Shah Rukh Khan inclusive) are known to willingly accept lower paychecks to get a chance to work with the prestigious Yash Raj Banner. However Salman Khan, who doesn't really share a friendly rapport with the Chopras and would be starring in a Yash Raj film for the first time, isn't amongst those who would make any compromise for the banner. 

The Yash Raj film for which Salman Khan is being considered will be directed by Kabir Khan and Katrina Kaif will be paired opposite him. 

As per trade circles, Yash Raj made an exception and signed Aamir Khan for Dhoom 3 at sky-high price. Will Salman Khan be lucky enough to get the same treatment like Aamir Khan? With the super-success ofDabangg , Salman has all the more reason to not budge from his high monetary demands. But then again Yash Chopra had once made statement that he didn't like Dabangg !

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
With the super-success of Dabangg , Salman has all the more reason to not budge from his high monetary demands. But then again Yash Chopra had once made statement that he didn't like Dabangg !

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bhai ka jalwaaa ======= πŸ₯³
ladygaga thumbnail
Wow DO I SEE people cheeering in BS??😲😲 And that too for Sankat...😲😲 *am i dreaming... somone wake me up*Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Wow DO I SEE people cheeering in BS??😲😲 And that too for Sankat...😲😲 *am i dreaming... somone wake me up********

Its SalKat! And who is cheering!?
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Its SalKat! And who is cheering!?

Cheering matlab.. people being happy and fangirly.. and not fighty fighty.. and cynical...πŸ˜† Badey dino baad dekha BS mein...otherwise there is always lots of dhishum dhishum.. specially in Kat topics.. specially between.. sal kat fans.. πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Cheering matlab.. people being happy and fangirly.. and not fighty fighty.. and cynical...πŸ˜† Badey dino baad dekha BS mein...otherwise there is always lots of dhishum dhishum.. specially in Kat topics.. specially between.. sal kat fans.. πŸ˜†

Really? Haha wow thats the first I've heard of it...I usually don't fight with Salman fansπŸ˜›
& I know what cheering is missy
Edited by KatForeva - 12 years ago