"Salman - Katrina - YRF Movie - News/Pics"

Posted: 12 years ago

Salman, Katrina make magic

Seeing is believing, so the saying goes. And when we laid our hands on these photographs ofSalman Khan and Katrina Kaif at a photo shoot for their film, we realised that break-up or not, this couple is sheer magic together. This is the first time that former lovers are coming together on screen as lovers, post their break-up. 

The former lovers shot for this look test for Kabir Khan's film titled Ek Tha Tiger and the chemistry was evident right from the very first click. To be honest, SalKat did remind us of the good times when they were seeing each other. They do look great together. Written and produced by Aditya Chopra, the film is a romantic thriller and he went out of his way to woo Salman for this project. Kabir's film also marks Salman's debut in the Chopra production house. Salman says, "In the past, Adi and I have met a few times on various projects but somehow when Kabir and he came to me with this particular story, we all just knew that this was the one. It is a very ambitious project and will be a challenge for all of us, but that's exactly what makes it such a big draw. Above all this, I'm honoured to be working with Yashji, who has worked so closely with my dad in the past." 

Obviously, Yash Chopra is also very excited to have Sallu on board. "Everyone knows my association with Salim saab, having worked together on Deewaar, Trishul and Kaala Patthar. It is a very happy moment for us to have his son Salman with us for the first time. Over the years, Salman has become a very matured and talented actor and both he and Katrina have a tremendous connect with their audiences." 
The film goes on floors in early July and is slated for a mid-2012 release.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-Katrina-make-magic/articleshow/8151578.cms
Edited by -Crystal- - 12 years ago
I will only give this movie a chance beause I trust Kabir since I have loved his past movies, and since its a thriller my favorite genre I will give it a try, hope there isn't many scenes of them together.

I wish the hero was hrithik or ranbir.
Edited by -Crystal- - 12 years ago
my god salman khan looking sooo awsome dont have words to say
OMG THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER!!!! AHHH!!! I AM SO DAMN HAPPYYY!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU TANK YOU KABIR AND YRF!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

ok thats it. I have chosen FINALLY. SalKat for me over RanKat 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Oops forgot to comment on the pic in all my excitement!

Salman looks so damn hot and young! He looks sooo gooddd, exactly like the Sallu from Kyun Ki <333333
Katrina looks beyond gorgeous and I just LOVE how her arm is on his shoulder!!!!!! Best pic ever!!!!! <333333
but could that be an old pic..
but still awww
i cant get over the pic
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

but could that be an old pic..
but still awww
i cant get over the pic
Make a siggy 😉
i will minus kat

but im still mad at priyanka for refusing.. warna kat ki jagha priyanka hoti
No it's not old because Salman looks the same at the Ready music launch!

And that reminds me...I am going CRAZY about Ready songs😍