WHO IS THE BETTER CHEOREOGRAPHER JAI OR D SIR

Poll Question :

WHO IS THE BETTER CHEOREOGRAPHER JAI OR D SIR

Poll Choice
JAI
DHARMESH
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Dharamesh Sir For Sheila Ki Jawani Anytime...
And His Solo Act On The Weekend Just Went By Was Outstanding...
And I'm Also Looking Forward Too Seeing Sid's And Dharamesh Sir's Performances This Weekend...
And There Are All A Outstanding Performer And A Dancer Too Anytime...
Undoubtedly Dhamu! <3
do u really need this poll😆

its very much clear that D all the way for better choreographer...

👏

Ofcourse D-sir...Audition performance, Dil Ibadat, Robo Lavani, The laser act 😛 some of bestest concepts in DID. 
Originally posted by Mihirism

Ofcourse D-sir...Audition performance, Dil Ibadat, Robo Lavani, The laser act 😛 some of bestest concepts in DID. 

Bestest isn't a word 😉
Haha this made me 😊
Of course Dharmesh hands down!
There I no point to topics like this because people will vote for there favorite even though there favorite may or may not be the best.
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Bestest isn't a word 😉

some words need to be created to describe the excellence of someone like D-sir 😉
so first off comparison topics aren't allowed on IF.

but since i can't close it i'll state my views.

see here's the thing. most everyone that knows me, knows the respect and amount of love i have for jai. and i'm not fond of dharmesh at all. but when it comes to better choreography i can't say jai is better or dharmesh is better. i think both guys have their strong points and their weak points. if jai is good at one aspect, dharmesh is good at another. in that sense their choreography equals out. yeah dharmesh may have the name but that doesn't make jai any less of a great choreographer. they both are good in their own ways and own styles. you honestly can't signal one out.