The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 95)

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Nina Dobrev Hangs With Vampire Diaries Executive Producer Julie Plec
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Hunt's Twitter

With only four episodes left of The Vampire Diaries Season 3 — and a lot of business to pack into them — some fans just can't help but wonder what will go down after the summer hiatus. The Hollywood Reporter asked executive producer Julie Plec about the show's future plans, and it turns out she and the writers are already dreaming up a juicy fourth season.

But first, as we head into the finale, Elena (Nina Dobrev) has a choice to make. There are two brothers, and Season 3, Episode 22, "The Departed" will definitely deal with "the ultimate question of Elena's choice, and what is she going to do about the fact that she may be in love with two vampires," Plec said when she spoke to THR at Warner Bros. TV's "Television: Outside the Box" exhibit at Paley Center on April 12.

Complicating this decision is the fact that she's going to spend time with both brothers over the next couple episodes. In Season 3, Episode 19, "Heart of Darkness," Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena take a road trip — and there's a good possibility they end up in bed together. But in the very next episode, Elena turns around and invites Stefan (Paul Wesley) to the decade dance.

"It's sweet, and the look on Stefan's face when she asks him is really sweet," Plec tells THR.  But the fact that something happened with his brother isn't going to go unnoticed. "There's a lot of lingering tension with Damon and romantic tension with Damon," Plec adds.

As for what else goes down on '20s night, Plec says, "The decade dance nights never end well, and this one's no exception. Ironically, the dance itself goes off without a hitch, and it's a lot of fun, but everything else goes to hell by the end of the episode." Yep, we're pretty much expecting a death.

So, where does that leave us for next season? Julie says the writers are already hard at work, and so far there's "great romance, a new mystery, a new villain."

New villain? What about the old villain? It's gonna be a cruel, cruel summer.

Source:  The Hollywood Reporter

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Scoop: New Villain Ahead!

We aren't yet done with season three - check out photos of Mystic Falls residents roaring back to the 1920s now, along with the official synopsis for "Before Sunset" - but Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec is already looking ahead to season four.

At last night's Warner Bros. TV's "Television: Outside the Box" event at the Paley Center in Los Angeles, Plec said she and her writing team have been focusing on 2012-2013 for about two weeks and...

"We've got a lot going on, a lot of really amazing character moves, great romance, a new mystery, a new villain and I'm really excited about it."

TVD Core Four

Plec added that the "challenge" ahead of the staff is to find a villain even scarier than Klaus, although she would not reveal to The Hollywood Reporter whether or not Klaus will actually be around to meet this newcomer.

What can viewers expect to close out season three?

A lot of "wooden stake shenanigans," Plec teased, as well as a resolution to a certain love triangle, as the finale will address "the ultimate question of Elena's choice" between Stefan and Damon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Caroline and Klaus in Season 3, Episode 20:
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2012 The CW Network
Photo: 

Just give in, Caroline. This is starting to get ridiculous.

The Vampire Diaries' executive producer Julie Plec is one busy lady — and her hiatus is no exception. (In fact, we hear she's already planning Season 4!) When she spoke to Entertainment Weekly, she told them everything (well not everything, but a lot) we can expect to see in the last four episodes of Season 3. She gave so many details, we only included a fraction of them here. Check out the rest of the spoiler-y goodness at EW!

Here are some of Julie's thoughts on the last four episodes:

Season 3, Episode 19, "Heart of Darkness
"With Stefan's encouragement, Elena is trying to understand and explore this relationship that she's developed with Damon. There is some series-wide epicness that goes down in this episode, for sure."

Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle"
"All I can say is that I've watched the episode five times now through the editorial process, and every single time I end up crying like a baby with Elena."

Season 3, Episode 21, "Before Sunset"
"We've got basically everybody stepping into battle because the enemy, who I can't define for you at this moment because the April 19 episode tees it all up, is taking some pretty relentless and hardcore extremes against our heroes."

Season 3, Episode 22, "The Departed"
"We do flashback to a time when Elena's parents were still alive and when she was a cheerleader dating Matt, the football player, and before Bonnie knew she was a witch and thought she was just uncannily psychically available to predict fashion trends. It's just a really poignant, sweet and bittersweet reflection back to a time when life was so much simpler for all of our humans and former humans. "

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartKuchBhiMatBolUmIbrahim.SmokeySilence.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

It's time to dig another plot in the Mystic Falls graveyard, because someone's about to go six feet under in The Vampire Diaries Season 3 finale. In a recent interview, Kat Graham (Bonnie Bennett) warned, "There is a death, a big death that I don't think anyone's expecting," and that has us worried about the usual suspects. Top of the list? Elena's (Nina Dobrev) lil' bro-bro, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen). We're still having flashbacks to last season (and not the good kind with Elijah in a homespun sleeveless vest).

Well, rest easy, JerBer fans. According to what Steven tells Zap2It, the Gilbert guy isn't going anywhere. "I'll be back for next season," says Steven. "Jeremy's home." Aw, we're getting a little misty! But if you're wondering if Jeremy was 'boarding or macking on chicks whilst in Denver, McQueen says we probably won't find out until next Season. Instead, we'll learn about his new, deadly pal. "Jeremy was definitely manipulated by Kol," Steven said in the Zap2It interview.

Well, now that Jer's safety assured (as is another target), we have to wonder who that unexpected death is…

Source:  Zap2It

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Whenever you're choosing between two vampire brothers, it's best to spend a little time with both of them before you decide who you want to date. At least that's the message we're getting from Elena (Nina Dobrev) on The Vampire Diaries — from whom we take all our tips. (Kidding. If that were true, we'd probably be dead by now.) But even though she's torn between two bloodsucking babes, her relationship has been strained with both of them recently.

Elena and Stefan in Season 3, Episode 20:
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2012 The CW Network
Photo: 

Elena, stop! You're going to make us cry too!

But nothing breaks down the "you slept with a blood-s**t" walls like a road trip. Lucky for Elena and Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Denver is 1,500 miles away — which is totally drivable in a day. Regardless, in Season 3, Episode 19, "Heart of Darkness," they're gonna have to spend the night somewhere, and Julie Plec tells Zap2It that's when things get interesting. "There's some bourbon. There's a little naked shirtlessness, and an epic, epic song moment," spills Plec, who also says the song in question is by Florence + the Machine. We hope it's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," but we don't think Florence covered that.

Stelena fans, you were promised a moment, too, but you'll have to wait for Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle" for it. Elena invites Stefan (Paul Wesley) to the decade dance, where she has a little breakdown. "A lot has gone down on the evening of the decade dance, and it's two people who really just need to hold each other," Plec said to Zap2It in another interview.

Well, there you have it. Two brothers. Two moments. Zero solutions.

Source: Zap2It

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartKuchBhiMatBol

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Damon Smolders in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 12,
Photo Credit: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW
Photo: 

Damon strikes his model pose. 

We're stocking up on tissues and waterproof mascara for the Season 3 finale of The Vampire Diaries. All the actors are basically telling fans to brace themselves for Episode 22, because it's going be an emotional KO. The most recent star to hop on the "you're going to cry your eyes out" bandwagon is Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore).

When he spoke to TV Guide, he spilled that Damon and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are going to share a moment in the finale. "It's ridiculously emotional … [the] scene with Damon and Elena and it was a very, very introspective scene that brought me back to the beginning of the show." Co-star Joseph Morgan (Klaus) thinks viewers will get a sense of dj vu as well, saying certain aspects of the episode will "shed some light on events that go way back to the beginning of the first season."

That might make some fans nervous because that was a pretty low point in the relationship between Damon and Stefan (Paul Wesley). But Paul also spoke to TV Guide, and he said that even though the situation between the Salvatores and Elena is reaching critical mass, it might not be as devastating to the siblings as one might think. "Stefan and Damon will always love each other, but they'll always be in love the same girl. They'll die that way or they'll live that way for the rest of their lives," says Paul. Despite their bizarre love triangle, Paul adds, "The bond of blood is an amazing bond."

Paul's put us at ease a bit, but that doesn't mean we're not expecting tragedy…

Source: TV Guide

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartKuchBhiMatBol-Kruti.S---Anna--.SmokeySilence.

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries

May 10

What to Expect | Fans will get an "epic" episode that will leave you salivating for more, warns Joseph Morgan. "It's going to be more dramatic than last year's finale," explains Klaus' portrayer, who adds that the hour will result in "a backlash at the end of it from people who are desperate to know what happens next. They're going to have to wait a long, long time [for Season 4], so I just urge everyone to get ready for the finale to end and go, 'Oh my God! But what happens next?!?'"

*OMG Im sooo excited!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!*

Edited by sonu.p - 14 April 2012 at 7:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart-Kruti.S-KuchBhiMatBol.Juhi.--Anna--

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Michael Trevino Speaks on End of The Vampire Diaries, Fear of Spiders at Fan Convention

Michael Trevino is a whiskey guy. He likes a a classic Old Fashioned when out on the town, but not if the bar has any spiders in it.

"I don't mess with spiders. That's not even funny," The Vampire Diaries star told a packed ballroom today at the show's fan convention in Chicago, in response to a question about his biggest fear.

Amidst hoots and hollers, the actor answered a number of inquiries from attendees, ranging from a guest appearance on Glee, to his favorite band, to how long he hopes to series sticks around. I was there and I jotted down as many responded as I could...

Michael Trevino at TVD Convention

Will there be a Vampire Diaries movie?
Maybe just a parody with me and Matt Davis. We'll put it on Funny or Die.

What's your favorite type of music?
My favorite band is The Doors, but I also really enjoy house music. Electro music.

What is your favorite food?
I could eat sushi everyday and all day, but I'd say Mexican food. I love all Mexican food.

How had The Vampire Diaries changed your professional life?
It's been such a blessing. It's a genre type show where our fans are so dedicated and committed to storylines and really care and really follow; they probably know a lot more than me about storylines. I have to sometimes go on message board or Twitter trying to figure out, like, what spell Bonnie did' it's taken things to another level overall for me, though. I actually now have fans and get to meet you fine people.

Complete this sentence: I have always wanted to'
' ride Shamu.

Did you audition initially for Tyler?
No. I knew that Damon was the big character because he is so funny and cool. So I went out for that' and it didn't work out. Then I went out for' Stefan, is it? That didn't work out, either. So Julie Plec asked me to go out for Tyler and I'm just so glad that he's evolved in different ways after three seasons. He's no longer a one-minded douchebag jerk.

What's been your favorite episode so far?
The one with the first werewolf transformation. It set the bar for Tyler being reborn.

When did you start acting and did you always want to be an actor?
I started acting at age 20. It kind of happened after high school. My parents divorced when I was three of four and my dad always took me to the movies on the weekends' that helped get me into it.

Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I'm a dog person... But I'm allergic to dog hair now, it's very tragic.

What superpower would you want?
Teleportation.

Would you ever want to sing and dance on Glee?
I don't sing. I don't have the pipes for it. If I could choreograph some stuff ahead of time, I'd do it.. but I just wanna go and throw a slushee in one of those kids' faces.

What is your guilty pleasure?
I've been watching a lot of these Bravo and Food Network shows. I'm a sucker for Top Chef and Chopped. I feel like a crook because I'm trying to take notes on the cooking techniques.

What job would you want aside from acting?
My mother always said I would men a good lawyer and I think I would. But I'd really love to direct.

What's your favorite part about working with Candice Accoloa?
She's just all smiles, all energy. And she's gotten so much better as an actress' I mean, we all have and I don't mean to say she wasn't always good. But she's just so awesome now.

What's your favorite movie?
The Libertine with Johnny Depp is up there. But probably The Godfather and The Godfather II. They are my father's favorite movies. For comedy, though, nothing beats Nacho Libre.

What is it like making all those facial expressions when you transform?
I feel like a tool.

What was it like working on 90210?
It was cool. The show had a lot of hype. I made a lot of friends there' I got a lot of juice for that little role I did for three or four episodes.

Would Tyler stand a chance in a one-on-one with Klaus?
Yes, of course. I wanna elaborate on my answer, but I'm like: 'What has aired so far?'

With what cast member would you most wanna be stuck on a deserted island?
Zach Roerig. My boy is from Ohio. He owns various weapons of, you know, death, and I do not. So I'd just follow along and we'd find a way to survive.

If the cast were in the Hunger Games'
I would probably win. I would team up with Matt Davis. First to die? It would probably be Paul. Paul couldn't survive.

How many more seasons do you think The Vampire Diaries will last?
I don't see it going seven or eight. Two more for sure. Here's why: our show, there's a beginning, middle and end' We do wanna end this, otherwise our storylines aren't as strong, the material isn't as creative. You wanna keep the integrity of the show. So two or three more seasons, wrap it up, bring it to an end - and it will be one of the greatest shows that's ever been on the air!

LOLLOL "Paul couldn't survive" ROFL!!ROFL

Edited by sonu.p - 14 April 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987-Kruti.S-KuchBhiMatBol.SmokeySilence.

Go to top