The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 93)

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Damon & Elena Get 'Hot & Heavy' Next Week

The April 19 episode has a special treat in store for 'Delena' fans.

The ever-fluctuating scale of Elena's (Nina Dobrev) heart has been tipping dramatically in Stefan's (Paul Wesley) favor during the past few weeks on The Vampire Diaries — but fear not, "Delena" fans! A source confirms exclusively to HollywoodLife.com that Elena and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) will share a "hot and heavy" scene on the show's April 19 episode, "Heart of Darkness." And unlike in the above photo, this one's not a pain-induced dream.

I'm also told Damon and Elena's encounter will make things even more tense between the Salvatore brothers, which certainly makes sense, considering executive producer Julie Plec has been teasing that the love triangle will come to a head by the end of the season.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev will be putting their real-life chemistry to good use on next week's episode of The Vampire Diaries. The lovebirds will be getting pretty steamy in a few scenes that are sure to get fans talking.
According to Hollywood Life, Damon (Ian) and Elena (Nina) will have a real connection (as opposed to a dream) and the forming love triangle between Damon, Elena, and Stefan, will peak.It is definitely going to be intense and fans of the show are already talking about the potential Damon/Elena hook-up. However, it's more than just an advancement in the series. Fans are really excited to see Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev's romance on-screen because it sheds a bit of light on how hot their relationship really is off-screen. There definitely won't be much "acting" when it comes to their affection, that's for sure!

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981253526

Question: The CW's most recent poll saw 85% of Vampire Diaries fans rooting for Damon and Elena. Please give us some hope — after three seasons it's getting a bit painful. —Dakota
Ausiello: Don't miss the April 19 episode. Trust me. (BTW, you better not be lying about those poll numbers; I was about to double-check those results, but then I realized fact-checking is a little beneath me at this stage of my career.)

http://tvline.com/2012/04/10/how-i-met-your-mother-private-practice-walking-dead-spoilers/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries returns with a new episode on April 19, but The CW is already looking ahead to May Sweeps (which okay, actually kicks off April 26). We've got an exclusive first look at an ad which asks the question, "Is this where the bloodline ends?" You'll recall that the latest setback to Operation Kill Klaus is the recently discovered caveat that if you kill an Original, all the vampires in his or her bloodline die. That means before Stefan (Paul Wesley), Elena (Nina Dobrev), and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) can put a missing stake in Klaus (Joseph Morgan), they have to determine if their bloodline (via Katherine and Rose) leads back to Klaus — or if they'd just be losing Tyler (Michael Trevino).*

Check out a larger version of the ad below and tell us what other questions it makes you ponder. I'll start: Is Damon wearing a heavage-baring tank top or T-shirt underneath that jacket? Who else immediately thought of Alexander Skarsgard, who went through a serious heavage/necklace period? And why is Elena (or is it Katherine?) dressed in black tie when the boys are in weekend woods wear?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.p.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Ankita...where is the video?? link pls!
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
which video r u talking abt?
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
3x20 spoiler photos!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.pNautankiSaali17qazplmgujunpyo.SmokeySilence.

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
i m seriously not at all happy abt 3*20 spoiler...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar.Juhi.asmuasmi

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
OMG Stelena...holding hands, dancing and HUGGING. Were on our way back guysBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.pzaara.khanNautankiSaali17

Go to top