Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"The Vampire Diaries": Episode 4 will flash back to the 1100s, where we'll meet Alexander -- a vampire hunter with a very, very mean streak. Unfortunately, when he meets Rebekah, he's unaware that she is one of the very creatures he's hunting... and, naturally, he's quite taken with her.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

'The Vampire Diaries' season 4 spoilers: How evil will Klaus be?

The moment we first heard that Joseph Morgan's character of Klaus was going to be trapped inside of the body of Michael Trevino's Tyler on season 4 of "The Vampire Diaries," we immediately thought about one thing โ€” how bad this was going to be for Caroline. Klaus is an evil guy, and we would not be even remotely shocked if he were to take advantage of his new position to act on his own feelings for Candice Accola's character.

However, this may not happen as we would think. Speaking to Wetpaint in a new interview, executive producer Julie Plec hints that Klaus may not intentionally go after Caroline as a way to indulge his own id:

"I don't think he necessarily means to take advantage of [the situation], but there is a moment in which โ€” there is a shirt that comes off under false pretenses. So we'll just leave it at that."

Based on what Plec said both here and otherwise, we also don't think that it is necessarily going to take that long in order for Klaus to find his way back to his natural body. After all, vampires can heal โ€” and Joseph Morgan's character is far too valuable for him to be missing in action from this series for a substantial period of time. What we really want to know is this โ€” will Caroline be charmed by Klaus' personality in Tyler's body, and then realize when the two separate that it is actually Klaus that she is now in love with?

Do you think Klaus and Caroline are going to end up getting together this season, or is this he sort of romance in your mind hat is really better off always being teased, but never actually happening? We want to hear some of your thoughts below! To check out who from "The Secret Circle" is going to be making their way onto this show.

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail

Vampire ELENA in 4x01 ''Growing Pains''
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Promo First Look ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can't wait for Oct 11th! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1HAb34nBKI

Copy and paste the url! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Fallen Angel - 11 years ago
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Phoebe Tonkin Dishes On Her New Character

Phoebe: I like that she's a world traveler, a bit of a tomboy, pretty ballsy and provocative, but not in the way Faye was on Secret Circle. I mean, she went out to manipulate and see what should could gain from people. Hayley just doesn't have a filter. She didn't really have parental figures in her life, and I like that kind of a person. I like that she's tough and tries to keep up with the boys. That's what I responded to when Julie [Plec, executive producer] first pitched the character to me.

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Promotional Photos! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Fallen Angel - 11 years ago
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Description From The CW:

Season Four begins with the knowledge that everything is in transition. Elena faces her worst nightmare when she awakens after the accident and finds she must now endure the terrifying transition to become a vampire โ€“ or face certain death. Stefan and Damon are torn even further apart over how to help Elena adjust to a life she never wanted, and everyone has to cope with the chaos Alaric created when he outed the vampires and their supporters to the Mystic Falls Council and local church leaders. Despite everything that has happened to them, as Elena and her friends enter into the final stretch of high school before graduation sends them off on different paths, they feel the bond to their home town of Mystic Falls take on a deeper meaning when a new mysterious villain is introduced who seems intent on destroying it.

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Angel

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Promotional Photos! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

she is looking so beautifulโค๏ธ.. Claire is damn hot n gorgeous here and of course Nina and Ian both are as usual looking awesome๐Ÿ˜Š
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me when they air the first epi???
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Can someone tell me when they air the first epi???

October 11, 2012๐Ÿ˜Š