The Vampire Diaries Extended Promo 3x17 - Break On Through [HD]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Spoiler Chat

Casey in Middleton, N.J.: Any scoop on the upcoming decade dance on The Vampire Diaries?
What goes better with dancing and decorations than death?! "These dances are so funny. They're dances and they all serve as a backdrop to murder," Paul Wesley teases. "It's like, 'We're going to dress you up in an extravagant period costume that no high school kid would ever have and have some vicious murder!'" While some would find the prospect of someone dying at a high school dance pretty traumatizing, Wesley say he's gotten used to it. "There's always this general air of navet going into these dances. It's like, haven't we learned? You know what happens," he says. "It's like any horror film. It becomes kind of hilarious at a certain point." Gotta love Wesley's sense of humor

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

'VAMPIRE DIARIES': JULIE PLEC TALKS KLAUS AND CAROLINE… AND TYLER!

Klaus and Caroline fans went a little banana-nuts this week when they seemed to believe I'd left their favorite blondies off my scoop radar after the Vampire Diaries panel at PaleyFest. To that I say, bite your tongue! Not only am I a big fan of any pairing involving a man who draws ponies, but all that talk of Klaus' match.com profile during the panel (hilarious as it was!) made me hope more than ever that our hottie hybrid gets the last laugh. Also, I was saving this clip of Julie Plec and Candice Accola for you!

In our mini-chat below, I asked Plec what's in store for this pair as we head toward the end of the season, and she assured me we haven't seen the last of them — but there are big complications on the horizon. Aside from Caroline's continuing efforts to tell Klaus to "talk to the hand," there will soon be the little issue of Tyler to deal with. "When he comes back, he's going to step right into the middle of watching this hybrid making moves on his lady, and he's not going to be too psyched about it," she said. "The question is, how do I stand up to this guy and tell him to get his hands off my girl without exposing the fact that I'm trying to break my sire bond with him. It's going to be tough!"

Meanwhile, Accola is more focused on pointing out the major "red flags" of the situation. You know, like Klaus is a murderer. "We have to keep in mind — everyone's all excited all of a sudden. But I'm like, 'Guys, he's a mass murderer.' He's bad and creating an army to murder people!" she said.

itsD.E.L.E.N.A Senior Member
itsD.E.L.E.N.A
itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
3*17 Webclip

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz101

3*17 Webclip

if i kill this girl thn dont blame me...nd one more thing is why julie plec is sooo hell bent in bali chadaofying Alaric aka matt davis?????

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
man i stopped myself from seeing promos a long time ago.. n i have no idea why did i saw this one now !!Stern Smile
 i am gonna loose night's sleep now over alaric n damon i guessROFL... again

Ankita_88

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

And all those times we just thought he was blackout drunk. In Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 16, "1912," Alaric (Matt Davis) was revealed to be the serial killer who has been taking out council members (and almost committing suicide!), with no recollection of the crimes. It turns out, it's all about that reviving ring that has brought him back from the dead so many times.

"He's died so many times, that the ring has a sort of a pendulum swing," Davis told Give Me My Remote at the Paley Fest.  Executive producer Julie Plec said at the same event, "There's something really beautiful about this ring being responsible for a darkness to take hold," but that darkness reaches farther than just the hung over history teacher. Elena's little bro is in danger, too. "Everything she depended on is now gone and she has to find a different way to save Alaric and also save Jeremy [Steven R. McQueen] from obstacles they don't even know about," said Plec. Hence why Jeremy isn't going to be in Denver forever. His biggest threats are no longer avalanches and hair gel fumes.

So, is there hope for dear Alaric? According to what Paul Wesley told E!, Stefan is "definitely going to be a part of exorcising the demons out of him." But even if Alaric ditches the ring, the damage may have been done. Though Matt Davis, who was cast in a new TV pilot, assured his Twitter followers, "The CW has been gracious enough to allow me the opportunity to play two amazing characters simultaneously on their network..." we still wonder what this twist means for Alaric's mental health, and his future in Mystic Falls.

In the preview for the next episode, Alaric is clearly chasing Meredith (Torrey DeVitto), totally out of his mind. Now those bloody promo pictures make sense… Will Meredith pull through or is Alaric about to lose yet another lover — and how will he cope if this time it's his own fault?

Sources: Give Me My Remote, E!

Need your daily Vampire Diaries fix? Like us on our Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.Ameriyaar

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Finale to Be Titled...

"The Departed."

What might this mean? There's no way of knowing at the moment, of course. But the title certainly hints at a few deaths to come.

.Juhi.

Go to top