The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 79)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

^^ Is anyone else getting a deja vu of Veeru in Sholay..the whole "nahin basanti..in kutton ke saamne mat naachna" scene or is it just me LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL u always crack me up...i hv dis feeeling...actually...LOLLOL

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

^^ Is anyone else getting a deja vu of Veeru in Sholay..the whole "nahin basanti..in kutton ke saamne mat naachna" scene or is it just me LOL

ROFL u always crack me up...i hv dis feeeling...actually...LOLLOL

i feel like making a sigg on it and write the qoute
"yahan to basanti hi gabar ban gayi re:LOL
moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
new webclip from 3x16

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.Asonu.p

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

Originally posted by Ankita_88

ROFL u always crack me up...i hv dis feeeling...actually...LOLLOL

i feel like making a sigg on it and write the qoute
"yahan to basanti hi gabar ban gayi re:LOL

plzzz go ahead...i want to c sumthin xcept lovey-dovey crap...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hehehehe actually! its hollywood style sholey!

-nautankidollz-

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

The Vampire Cast Teases the Return of Mother Original and More!

She's on her way back.

At this evening Vampire Diaries Paleyfest panel, cast members Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Candice Accola, Matthew Davis and Kat Graham were joined by Executive Producer Julie Plec. And while the cast kept the packed house entertained with jokes and anecdotes (can you imagine Klaus with a Match.com profile?), it was Plec who dropped the biggest storyline bombshell.

Mother Original will return, and she isn't finished plotting the demise of her children.

Ian Somerhalder at PaleyFest

There's still "a whole other chapter to that story," Plec teased. "Esther's plan to take out her children [will be revisited]."

Other quotable notes and spoilers offered up by Plec:

Will the love triangle come to an end this season? "This season, maybe she has a choice to make. It's going to come to a head. Maybe not the head. But a head, for sure."

Will all character survive the season? "I don't know."

Will we see more of Elena's parents, as hinted at in a recent casting notice? "We're talking about having Elena's life before we had vampires in it and her parents are a part of it."

Why is Damon being tortured by Rebekah in the photos for "The Murder of One? "Damon does something really crappy to Rebekah [on March 22] and Hell hath no fury..."

While Plec previewed what's to come, and didn't even rule out turning Elena into a vampire at some point, as happens by the end of book one in the novel series, the cast kept fans cracking up with references that included:

• Wesley reacting in utter dismay at the realization that Gossip Girl shot on location in Paris. He thinks TVD should film in Italy.
  • Who does Dobrev want to see Elena end up with? Neither brother, perhaps, as she joked about meeting a new, non-murderous man abroad.
  • "You'll see a lot more of Bonnie and Caroline working together" on upcoming episode, Graham said.
  • Somerhalder shared the story of how he landed the role of Damon, which included a terrible initial audition for the network and a pep talk from Kevin Williamson, prior to 10 days of feeling like he wanted to "jump off a building" before receiving the good news.
  • Among the moves that elicited Ian-related screams from audience members: the mic falling in his lap; Candice suggesting he take his shirt off; the actor lending his jacket to a cold Nina Dobrev.

NOTE: We also screened this Thursday's "1912" and... WOW. Let's just say you really should not miss the ending.

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A Senior Member
itsD.E.L.E.N.A
itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
'The Vampire Diaries' does '1912': Five things to expect (without ruining the fun!)

"Vampire Diaries" fans, if you ever listen to anything we say, listen to this: Do your best not to get spoiled for the big twist in Thursday's upcoming episode, because it's really freaking awesome. We had the opportunity to watch the episode a little early on Saturday night at PaleyFest's "Vampire Diaries" night, so we'll offer you a few teases, but we promise not to give anything away that might ruin your fun. (Or ours, when we watch out for your reactions on Twitter.)

As you already know, the episode takes us back to 1912, when Damon and Stefan return to Mystic Falls for a funeral, after nearly half a century away from their home. Here are a few other little tidbits we can tell you.

1. Alaric wakes up in jail after his encounter with Meredith and her gun. (Come on, you didn't think he'd get killed off yet, right? It's not even May sweeps.) He's healed from the wound she left in his chest, and Sheriff Forbes has some major questions for him.

2. Matt and Elena, teen detective team extraordinaire, get stuck in a closet together. In fact, this episode has a ton of great Matt-and-Elena bonding moments. He finally asks her what Stefan had that he didn't, back in early Season 1, and her answer to that question is completely unexpected and refreshing.

3. We'll meet Sage, the vampire who was essentially Damon's "Lexi," teaching him the ways of the vampire world in 1912. But you knew that. What you'll also discover is her surprising connection to the Original Family, which adds an interesting twist to any future involvement in present-day Mystic Falls. (And makes us re-think
the photo of her crying from "A Murder of One.")

4. Damon and Stefan spend nearly the entire episode together -- today and in 1912. In the present day, the boys get together for a some brotherly bonding (read: day drinking) but their fun is cut short as Stefan grows more agitated, "freaking out" from his blood withdrawal symptoms. Additionally, Elena pays them a visit at a rather inopportune time, which could change their relationships a bit moving forward. Back in 1912, we see a tipping point between them that explains why Stefan and Damon had nothing to do with each other in the '20s. Every time we think we have the Salvatores' relationship issues figured out...

5. You will find out the identity of that serial killer that's been on a council rampage this season, once and for all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.pNautankiSaali17.Juhi.

itsD.E.L.E.N.A Senior Member
itsD.E.L.E.N.A
itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
2 more from eonline.

Shippers' Corner: OK, OK, we know we have to give Delena and Stelena fans some info, so here you go: Elena shares one major scene with each brother, but we think her brief yet important scene with Stefan will have a bigger emotional impact on the characters and the couple's group of fans.

Reveals and Revelations: The Mystic Falls serial killer is revealed! Yes, the murderin' fiend going after members of the council has a connection to the flashbacks in 1912. We repeat: One of our favorite twists on the show ever. It's that good.

P.S.: Caroline (Candice Accola) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) don't appear in the episode, but their situation with Abby (Persia White) is addressed. Also not in the episode? Klaus (Joseph Morgan), who is probably off sketching horses or something. Don't worry, his sister Rebekah (Claire Holt) is lurking around, eager to interrupt Stefan and Damon's bonding at the bar.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/vampire_diaries_five_things_expect_from/300249#ixzz1onRzkDrq

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NautankiSaali17.Juhi.

Go to top