India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 64)

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries Teaser #3: A Return To...

Characters will revisit a former setting.

It's a place viewers have seen before and one that will play an important role going forward because... ahhh, you almost got me! Sorry, I can't say anymore at the moment.

But you only need to wait two more days to find out the answer. And you can debate the possibilities with fellow fans right now!

Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter.

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Sneak Peek Photos for The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11, "Our Town": Caroline's Deadly Birthday

Vd311a0043b--3156296390213464491

Damon Drinks His Bourbon in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,

Sheriff Forbes Looks Concerned in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,

Sheriff Forbes Manhandles Damon in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,
Sheriff Forbes Eyes Damon in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,
Bonnie Brings a Lantern in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,

Matt Uses a Flashlight in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,
Caroline Wears a Tiara in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,

Klaus Plays Woodshop in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,

Klaus Looks at Tyler in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 11,

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Question: I want some Vampire Diaries scoop! –Philip
Ausiello: Things get very heated between Damon, Stefan and Elena when the series returns on Thursday. Look for all three to have dramatic confrontations with each other — and one of the showdowns even ends with a slap. Elsewhere, keep a close eye on Alaric's new love interest, Dr. Fell (played by Paul Wesley's real-life wife/Tree Hill alum Torrey DeVitto). Something tells us this is one character that's going to be a lot more important than first thought.

Question: Please tell me there's some Caroline and Stefan scenes coming up on Vampire Diaries! I really miss their friendship! —Amy
Ausiello: Sadly, there's nothing in this Thursday's episode. Stefan's a bit preoccupied with hiding coffins from Klaus. But I have to imagine he'll find some time in his hectic schedule to wish Caroline a happy birthday next week.

Question: Scoop on Vampire Diaries' Bonnie, please! Any details about the reunion with her mother? —Alta
Ausiello: It's not going to be "all Hallmark cards and cookies," warns executive producer Julie Plec. "There's a lot of tension there. There's [also a] surprising explanation about why [her] mother felt like she needed to walk away and never come back to Mystic Falls." Plec adds that Bonnie's backstory will "play an interesting role in solving a present-day mythology puzzle."

Question: Joseph Morgan recently mentioned that he'd like to see Klaus have a love interest onVampire Diaries. Is this happening anytime soon? —Amy
Ausiello: Morgan is getting his wish! While Plec wouldn't tell us if the lucky (or maybe not so lucky?) lady is someone we've met before, she did confirm "someone will catch Klaus' eye very soon." Hit the comments with your best guesses!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart-Gayathri--Kruti.S-...Maham....SmokeySilence.

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries Promos: New Footage, Teases

To beat the villain, you have to be the better villain.

So says Stefan Salvatore in a new, extended promo for The Vampire Diaries, which doesn't just give viewers a look at tomorrow night's return episode ("The New Deal"), but also depicts footage from future installments.

How far is Stefan willing to go? Can Damon stop him? Who looks to be in need of major medical assistance? Watch now:

All week, I've been giving readers hints about the 2012 premiere in our Vampire Diaries spoilers section. Look for another one to go live later today, and check out the following video to hear about the episode from producers Julie Plec and Caroline Dries.

Edited by sonu.p - 04 January 2012 at 8:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heaven-Kruti.S-...Maham....SmokeySilence.

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries Teaser #4: A Life-Saving Gesture

January 4th, 2012 2:17 PM by Matt Richenthal

A significant character will say goodbye to Mystic Falls.

A major secret will be revealed.

A former setting will be revisited.

Those are the three teases I've given so far about tomorrow night's new episode of The Vampire Diaries, having been fortunate enough to view it last weekend. Anxious for another? I thought you might be...

One character will save the life of another.

And he or she will be in quite a bit of pain afterward, as well. This event will lead to further developments later in the episode and later in the season, but that's all I can say at the moment. Let your mind wander, take your best guess and get psyched: one more day, TVD fans. One more day.

Edited by sonu.p - 04 January 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Vampire Diaries Spoilers for Season 3, Episode 10, "The New Deal": How Many People Are Going to Die?

6 minutes ago by Jenny McGrathSPOILER ALERT!!

Related:

Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2011 The CW Network
Photo: 

Watch out Geena Davis!

Warning! Big spoilers below!

It seems like it's been forever since we've gotten a new episode of The Vampire Diaries. In reality, it's only been seven weeks, but regardless, we're very impatient for Season 3, Episode 10, "The New Deal." Maybe excited isn't the right word, though, now that we know not one but two deaths are coming, thanks to Buddy TV.

Executive producer Julie Plec spilled to TV Guide that, "There is definitely a major character whose fate is looking bleak. [He or she] may not come out the other side of a terrible life-or-death situation." But according to Buddy TV, "There will be at least two deaths in 'The New Deal.' We're not talking about a couple of random high school students in the background either. These deaths are front and center in the episode and both lead to potentially important developments as The Vampire Diaries Season 4 continues." 

So are these the deaths and resurrections we've come to expect fromJeremy's (Steven R. McQueen) and Alaric's (Matt Davis) magic rings? Well, the site spoils that one death comes about from a meat cleaver, so that doesn't sound as though that victim will be walking around anytime soon…

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-...Maham...

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Ohhh Aeemmm geee...

two more people are going to die in the next epi...its just coming back after the break and its new years..Cry
sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Vampire Diaries' Kat Graham Dishes on Tonight's OMG Return: "We're Gonna Come Back Hard!"

Today 7:30 AM PST by KRISTIN DOS SANTOS

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, Kat GrahamQuantrell D. Colbert/The CW

Finally. The Vampire Diaries is back!

And in case you're wondering, tonight's episode does contain that romantic OMG moment I hinted at weeks ago[about the epic kiss], along with some fantastic stuff for Bonnie (Kat Graham). Say it with me now: Holler.

We chatted with Kat herself, who promises tonight's episode "so great" you'll be "sitting in front of it like [the show] never went away…We're gonna come back hard!" So what about her relationship with Jeremy? Her mom coming into town? And a possible rift in her friendship with Elena (Nina Dobrev)? Read on…

First things first. Without revealing too much about what goes down tonight, you should know that Bonnie and Stefan will have a lot to do with each other, and that's something Kat is supremely happy about. "I was like, 'Oh yay, I get to work with Paul [Wesley]!' And then I started really thinking about how the character might feel…" And the repercussions on her relationship with Elena. Kat says she knows how the new Stefan-Bonnie development will affect her BFF-ery, but says coyly, "I'm not telling you!" You know what that probably means: Some shiznit's gonna go down, people. At least, that's our guess.

Also in the troubled-relationship zone: Bonnie and Jeremy, who already are on the splits, and have yet another (greater) obstacle coming their way. "She is going to be forced to deal with her feelings about him [spoiler omitted—we can't say!] and what that means to their relationship, if they still have a relationship or where they're at."

We'll soon meet Bonnie's mother, and Kat tells us she's "like a kid in a candy store" to be getting this backstory. "[Bonnie's] mother was out of her life for 15 years and…her father didn't really want to be involved in any of this mess. They've still yet to introduce him so them bringing in the mom before the father is for a specific reason and it really makes sense for the storyline and what they need right now."

When asked what she'd like most for Bonnie this season, Kat doesn't hope for a Jeremy/Bonnie reconciliation or Bonnie/Damon hookup (more on the future of that in the next chat, Bamon fans!), she just wants a nice, juicy, stake.

"I want to see Bonnie stake someone!" Kat tells us. "She's never staked anyone, she's kind of like done the energy thing, or she'll move somebody here or give them migraines, but I would love to just stake someone."

At the top of the list? "Klaus!"

Get in line, sister.

Cancel your evening plans and get ready: The Vampire Diaries returns tonight on the CW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barishkiduaa-Kruti.S-

Go to top