New Caroline and Tyler Clip :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_HeavenAmiiish-SilverAngel-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
'The Vampire Diaries' Tyler and Caroline: 'Something will go terribly wrong'

To accompany the webclip video of Forwood from 3x04 Zap2it also posted this article' warning it contains spoilers.

'We spoke with executive producer Jule Plec about the future of the most charming inter-species relationship ever. She had good news' and then she had bad news. You get the good news first. "Tyler and Caroline have really blossomed," she says. "For me at least, watching it, looking at it as a fan, I really like them. I like the connection they have with each other. I like this idea that he's just dealt with sort of his mother discovering that he is 'a monster' and she's fighting with the fact that her father thinks she's 'a monster' and these two 'monsters,' as labeled by the people that are supposed to love them the most, have kind of found each other.

Here's the bad news: this is 'The Vampire Diaries' "We'll get to live in that for a little while," Plec teases. "And then of course, as often happens in our relationships, something will go terribly wrong. They'll struggle this season." We can expect to see their relationship take a significant turn in Episode 5' and as Plec says, the fall-out won't be pretty.

Oh, and as for all that hot sex they had in the season premiere, Plec doesn't completely rule out the possibility of a hybrid baby. After all, Klaus was born from a vampire and a werewolf. "We've said two things on our show, very clearly. Vampires can't procreate, and yet, vampires bodies work like anybody else's," she laughs. "So, I don't know. Door's open to take either rule."'

^^^ Nooo :( Gonna cry. I love TC, i dont want a falling out :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_HeavenAmiiish-SilverAngel-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Plec recently said that future episodes will focus on Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena's (Nina Dobrev) budding relationship, hinting that Elena will have to face the fact that she is attracted to the older vampire

^^ Also i've heard that soon in episode 5 Elena will need a shoulder to cry on, and it'll be Damon taking care of her. Cant wait to see that :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heaven...Maham...Healer.-SilverAngel-dkmystery

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
man this is awsomeee. i just cant wait for next pisode
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo... can't wait for thursday
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

A new article :)

'The Vampire Diaries' season 3 spoilers: Is a new baby coming to the show?

The Vampire Diaries is just beginning its third season and so far, the show is off to a good start!  There's been tons of drama with Elena and Stefan being torn apart, but could a new twist be coming to the show?  Is there a baby on the way?

It sounds crazy, but new reports are speculating that a "love child" between Tyler and Caroline could be in the works.  According to TVFanatic.com, episode five will have the relationship between Tyler and Caroline taking a turn.  The show's producer Julie Plec states, "Something will go terribly wrong" between the two.  She adds, "They'll struggle this season."

When asked if the "struggle" could involve a baby, Plec said,

"Vampires can't procreate, and yet, vampires bodies work like anybody else's.  So, I don't know.  Door's open to take either rule." 

She doesn't give much away, but it's quite a tease!  Some fans speculate that Caroline and Tyler could become the parents of a new "hybrid" vampire, like the Original Klaus. 

What do you think?  Caroline and Tyler's relationship is heating up as evidenced by a recent promo, but do you think The Vampire Diaries would really make teen parents out of Tyler and Caroline?  Share your thoughts below and be sure to tune in Thursday night at 8 pm to West Palm Beach Comcast channel 4 (WTVX, The CW) to see The Vampire Diaries season 3, episode 4 "Disturbing Behavior."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heaven

Go to top