TVD - spoilers and promos #2 - Page 113

Posted: 10 years ago

stills FROM EPISODE 4*20
THE ORIGNALS

The Vampire Diaries | Morgan, who'd never been to New Orleans before shooting the episode, agrees that it's the ideal setting (even if they end up shooting the series…
PreviousNext
The Vampire Diaries | Gillies is a bit more forthcoming: ''I'm taking him to visit the witches,'' he says. Adds Morgan, ''For once, Klaus is the one which things…Shooting in Lafayette Cemetery No. 1 was already a thrill for Interview with a Vampire fan Morgan, but that's also where the climax of this…How has Marcel created this guilt-free supernatural community? ''Through force and some pretty nefarious acts,'' Plec says. ''Somehow Marcel has managed to silence this deep…
Edited by sayli_sarun - 10 years ago
Official CW description for "The Originals" backdoor pilot:

KLAUS RETURNS TO HIS PAST IN NEW ORLEANS — Acting on a mysterious tip that a plot is brewing against him in New Orleans, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) makes a trip to the town he and his family helped build. Klaus' questions lead him to a reunion with his former protg, Marcel (guest star Charles Michael Davis), a charismatic vampire who has total control over the human and supernatural inhabitants of New Orleans. Determined to help his brother find redemption, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) follows Klaus and soon learns that Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) has also come to the French Quarter searching for clues to her family history, and has fallen into the hands of a powerful witch named Sophie (guest star Daniella Pineda). Meanwhile, in Mystic Falls, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) continue with their plan for Elena (Nina Dobrev), while Katherine (Nina Dobrev) reveals a surprising vulnerability to Rebekah (Claire Holt) and asks her to deliver a message. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Julie Plec (#420).

The Vampire Diaries is raising the dead.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Steven R. McQueen, whose Jeremy character perished in February at the hands of Katherine, will return to the CW series later this season.

PHOTOS | The Originals Plot Spoilers — Get a Sneak Peek at CW's Spin-Off

But will the actor return as Jeremy? Or will immortal menace Silas take on the form of Elena's little brother?

Of course, there's also the possibility that Bonnie will finally make good on her plan to take down the veil separating the other side and bring back her ex. After all, a source tells TVLine that we might see a few familiar faces "drop in" before Season 4 ends on May 16.

Vampire Diaries fans, are you excited for the second coming of "Jeremy"?

source: tvline.com
MINI WEBCLIP FOR TVD 4*19 PICTURES OF ME

ITS just the mini version of webclip which someone recorded of the tv i will replace it with the orignal one once it comes out!😊
Edited by sayli_sarun - 10 years ago

Keck's Exclusives: The Vampire Diaries: Happy Graduation?

What if you threw a graduation ceremony and nobody came? That's the dilemma facing the Mystic Falls seniors - many of whose relatives are dead - as the end of high school approaches on The CW's Vampire Diaries. "Elena is sans family," says executive producer Julie Plec. "There is a line in the [penultimate] episode when Elena is filling out by Deal Vault">graduation announcements and she says, 'Who am I supposed to send mine to?'"

The bigger question is, which of the seniors - Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Matt, Bonnie and Rebekah - will actually make it to the big event, which airs May 16? "Definitely not all of our wayward, delinquent students will be present when it comes time to collect their diplomas," Plec says. "I'm not saying they won't be alive - they just won't be able to extricate themselves, as graduation falls right in the middle of a crucial supernatural time."

Appropriately, the caps and gowns are blood red. And the gift atop everyone's wish list is the long-teased vampire cure, which will "be ingested by a vampire," confirms Plec. "This will be one of the finale's final moments."

Next season, Diaries will tear a page from the 90210 playbook by having some of the students by Deal Vault">enroll at a nearby university, Whitmore College. Others, Plec hints, "may choose to run off to Europe, New Orleans or parts unknown."

Edited by -WhisperMahi- - 10 years ago

'Vampire Diaries': Steven R. McQueen to Return in Season 4

The actor will be back on The CW vampire drama before the season is over.

The CW
Steven R. McQueen

The Vampire Diaries is welcoming back someone from the dead.

Steven R. McQueen, whose Jeremy Gilbert died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will by Deal Vault">return before the fourth season wraps up in May, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.

The context of McQueen's reappearance on The CW vampire drama is being kept under wraps, and as TVLine first reported, there will be other familiar faces popping up.

Because of its supernatural nature, The Vampire Diaries has brought back characters from the dead over the course of its four seasons, including Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis).

The Vampire Diaries returns April 18.

'The Vampire Diaries': Steven McQueen Will Return

"The Vampire Diaries" is bringing Jeremy back ... or so we think.

The CW has by Deal Vault">confirmed TVLine's report that Steven R. McQueen, who played Elena's (Nina Dobrev) brother, will return to the series. But in what capacity? It remains to be seen.

Jeremy died at the hands of the mysterious and powerful Silas in a February episode of "The Vampire Diaries." When Elena finally came to terms with his passing -- thanks to Damon (Ian Somerhalder) telling her to turn off her humanity -- she burned down her family's house with Jeremy's body inside

by Deal Vault">Shortly after that episode aired, "The Vampire Diaries" showrunner Julie Plec opened up to Entertainment Weekly about the possibility of McQueen returning. "I think the storytelling truth of this show is that just because somebody is dead doesn't mean you'll never see them again, which, I think helps temper some of the grief when all is said and done," she said. "But his body is burnt so he is no longer on this Earth."

Interesting.

Will McQueen still be playing Jeremy when he returns? Will Silas have taken over his body like he did with Caroline (Candice Accola) and Shane (David Alpay)? Will Bonnie actually bring back the dead?

There's no answer yet, but a source told TVLine that "a few familiar faces [might] 'drop in'" before Season 4 ends on May 16th.

"The Vampire Diaries" returns on Thursday, April 18 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

"The Vampire Diaries": As high school graduation approaches, everyone's future is uncertain... but we're particularly curious about our one remaining human. "We are going to let ourselves really enjoy Matt in the last couple episodes," says EP Julie Plec. "He looks around at all the people in his life that are about to graduate, maybe move on to college, or go off and live some supernatural destiny elsewhere, and then here he is figuring out his next step. He's thinking, 'Do I have any options? What are they? And what do I want to do now that I'm free to get away from all of this if I want to?'"

Question: Do you know if there any big deaths coming up on The Vampire Diaries? —Audrey
Ausiello: Nope, but I can tell you that next Thursday's episode features another big return (in addition tothis one), as well as a passing glimpse of Silas' real face — rumor has it he looks a lot like an actor out of Atlanta named Scott Parks. However, don't get too used to seeing Silas' authentic self. According to sources, the erstwhile warlock will continue to do most of his dirty work in disguise.

Question: When will Vampire Diaries start addressing the fact almost all of the core characters will be graduating high school in a few weeks? —Matt
Ausiello: The G-word will soon become a big topic of conversation in Mystic Falls. "There's going to be a lot of questions about, 'Who am I? What am I going to do with my life? What am I meant to be? Where am I meant to go?'" previews exec producer Julie Plec. "All of our characters will be faced with that question as they make decisions about whether to stay or go, go to college, travel the world, break up, stay together. A lot of big, important life decisions as we say goodbye to the high school chapter of the show."

ps. if anybody is wondering who is coming back then its TYLER i reead it on twitter and its 100% true!
but he will be back for ONLY one scene!

its not his return!

http://tvline.com/2013/04/09/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-glee-nikita-more/

In the "good news" department, Davis is expected to make another appearance on "The Vampire Diaries" this season -- he's been spotted on set in Atlanta, and the show is currently making a habit of bringing folks back from the dead