TVD - spoilers and promos #2 - Page 87

Posted: 11 years ago
Chloe: I am desperate for some new Vampire Diaries scoop! Please help!
Whoa, take a deep breath. Pretty soon you'll be lousy with TVD scoop, because the show and its stars are headed to Comic-Con next week! But because we love you so much, we'll tell you something now: there's a new vampire hunter in town next season! His name is Connor, and word on the street is that he'll be sticking around for awhile after he pops up in episode two.

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Guess Who's at the Season 4, Episode 1 Table Read?

about 13 hours ago by Jenny McGrath

Related:

The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 1 Table Read
Photo Credit: Instagram

Comic-Con starts this Thursday, but Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino(Tyler Lockwood) got in on the spoiler game early. He tweeted a photo of the table read for Season 4, Episode 1, and there were some interesting faces seated there.

First, the usual suspects were placed around the table, including Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore), Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert), and Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore). But look who's sandwiched between Kat Graham (Bonnie Bennett) and Claire Holt (Rebekah). With his hand obscuring his face, it's hard to tell, but it's definitely Mr. Joseph Morgan (Klaus). Welcome back, buddy! Although Michael Trevino wants to play Klaus for awhile, it looks like the Original reclaims his own body pretty quickly.

Or maybe J.Morg is just there for moral support? Either way, we doubt he'll stay on ice for too long.

The Vampire Diaries' Spoilers: More Elijah In Season 4!!

The Vampire Diaries cast and crew have already made their way back to Atlanta to start filming season 4. According toZap2it and Steven R. McQueen, our favorite Original, Daniel Gillies~Elijah, took part in the shoot along with the entire cast. Can't wait to spoil these new promotional images with the rest of the TVD family 

Steven R. McQueen revealed that Gillies took part in a promotional photoshoot for Season 4 this weekend, so it's safe to assume Elijah is a pretty significant part of the season. (Plus, we're pretty psyched that this year, the entire cast was involved in the shoot.

Originally posted by ...Maham...

New poster of Damon Elena for Season 4:

EDITIED
my stupid mistake... Thanks for sharing though
Edited by meriyaar - 11 years ago

Vampire Diaries Season 4 Spoilers: Who Is Damon Mad At?

about 11 hours ago by Jenny McGrathSPOILER ALERT!!

When your lady friend goes over a bridge and into the water while strapped into a vehicle, there are any number of people to blame: For instance, the builders of the Wickery Bridge who haven't made any positive improvements since the last fatal accident. The mechanic who failed to do a thorough brake inspection. The crazy vampire who was standing in the middle of the road in order to force the car into the watery depths. But when Vampire Diaries Season 4 returns, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) will be blaming someone else for Elena's (Nina Dobrev) fate.

According to TVLine, the elder Salvatore thinks Elena's vampirism is Matt's (Zach Roerig) fault. Granted, the poor kid was driving the car, but he couldn't very well mow Rebekah (Claire Holt) down, could he? Plus, he has his own problems, now that his only means of transportation is at the bottom of the lake. He cannot afford a new truck.

Elena will be too busy transitioning to point fingers at anyone. However, she will start to remember certain things, E! Online reports, which will negatively impact someone's relationship.

If E remembers the first time she met Damon, that could certainly make thing sticky between the Salvatore bros. 

Originally posted by meriyaar

EEEKKKSSS!!!! Now I seriously can not wait for next season! Hayye these two will be the death of me! kitna HOT hai yaar!!! ☺️
"Should he be her teacher" ayye hayye, Damon as Elena's teacher ufff, When he was teaching her self defence that got so intensely hot and now this will be double dhamaka! 
thank you sooo much for sharing!! October kab aogi??!!

it is a FAN MADE POSTER not official...!
Thomas: I know Vampire Diaries began production on season four this week—what can you tell us about Bonnie's storyline?!
Mo' vampires, mo' problems is Bonnie's season-four motto, naturally. At least that's what we took away from our chat with Kat Graham before her performance at Bing and dosomething.org's Summer of Doing event. "Bonnie's going to be put in a position where she's going to try and do everything she can to help Elena through the transition," Kat teases of Mystic Falls' resident witch storyline. "Bonnie is going to be delving into a couple of things that she's never had. She's going to be meeting a new someone." A new someone?! Color us intrigued!

Spoilers: Bonnie Will "Meet a New Someone"

SPOILER ALERT!!

With all of the vampires in her life, one might think newbie vamp Elena(Nina Dobrev) would get some assistance with her big transition in The Vampire Diaries Season 4 from her boyfriend Stefan (Paul Wesley), her best friend Caroline (Candice Accola), or her other on-and-off beauDamon (Ian Somerhalder), but it looks like the real helper for Elena might just be her witchy friend Bonnie Bennett (Kat Graham).

According to E! Online, Kat Graham has said Bonnie's mission for Season 4 will be "to try and do everything she can to help Elena through the transition."

She's also going to experience a few new things in Season 4, too. Kat dished, "Bonnie is going to be delving into a couple of things that she's never had. She's going to be meeting a new someone."

Could this new someone be a new love interest, perhaps? We've already run through the laundry list of potential loves for Bonnie in Season 4, but maybe she'll link up with some new blood! We hear there's a new vampire hunter in town...

Originally posted by vincikhurana

it is a FAN MADE POSTER not official...!

LOL, really?? Now that you mention it doesn't look that real, but I must say it is one hell of a poster! LOL, thanks for letting me know I was getting excited for no reason :P

The Vampire Diaries at Comic-Con 2012: Elena as a Vampire, Esther's Origins, and More Season 4 Spoilers

about 12 hours ago by Leslie PandeySPOILER ALERT!!

Filming has only just started on The Vampire Diaries Season 4, but the cast spilled some juicy details on the upcoming season when they gathered today for their 2012 Comic-Con panel. Paul WesleyNina DobrevIan SomerhalderSteven R. McQueenZach RoerigMichael Trevino, and Executive Producer Julie Plec were on hand for the event, with Executive Producer Kevin Williamson moderating the panel. Anytime this group gets together, you know it's going to be good!

We've rounded up all the scoop from the panel below!

First glimpse at Season 4: The very lucky fans at Comic-Con were able to get a short first look at scenes from Season 4. The reel included a scene in which Damon roughs Matt up a bit, and another scene in which Damon is fuming at Stefan, most likely because he let Elena die and saved Matt instead: "Now the world has one more quarterback. Bravo, brother."

Emotional and twisted — so what's new? As the Mystic Falls gang start their senior year, Julie promised that they'll be dealing with "a lot of deep, emotional, and twisted stuff." Like us, she is pumped for Season 4: "One of the greatest things that we discovered while putting stories together is that everything feels fresh. There's this wonderful core of character. 

Elena's transformation: The question on everyone's lips: What will change now that Elena is a vamp? "Elena was a badass girl, and now she's a badass vampire girl and can take care of herself," Ian told the audience. "It's going to add a really interesting dynamic between [the Salvatore brothers and Elena]… and I think they'll learn a lot together in a really short amount of time." Nina says it isn't going to be easy to play Elena as a vampire. "How do you make Elena, the vampire, different from her [regular] self? It's going to be difficult, and I think it's going to [be based on] her experiences. Everything's going to be heightened and she's constantly going to be struggling with what she is." Meanwhile, Julie revealed that Elena's transformation has been a long time coming: It was originally supposed to happen in Season 2.

Back to his old self: Damon is no longer trying to be Mr. Nice Guy. "At this point, he's tried," Ian said. "He tried to be someone people wanted him to be, but bottom line is, he's not." 

The Vampire Diaries Cast Poses for TV Guide at Comic-Con 2012
Photo Credit: Twitter

The season of Matt? While at least one Salvatore brother seems to be unhappy that Matt is still alive while Elena is undead, Matt will play an important role for Elena. "I don't know if it's the season of Matt, but I think it's the season of Matt trying to stay human," Zach said. But is this the season that Matt gets another love interest? Zach joked, "I think that Sheriff Forbes might be a great companion."

Alaric and Meredith: While the rumors of Alaric's return seem to be a bit premature, Julie announced that Matt Davis's contract with his new show, the CW's Cult, leaves an opening for him to reappear on TVD. "He definitely, contractually, has permission to appear," Julie said. "We certainly don't like living in a world without Matt Davis in our family. It's possible, and something we would all like to see." Another face we definitely will be seeing in Season 4: Torrey DeVitto (Dr. Meredith Fell). "She's part of the family now," Plec noted.

Witchy woman: Season 4 will get to the bottom of Original Witch Esther's origins. "We call her the Original Witch, but where did she come from and who was before her and where did that spell come from to create the original vampires?" Plec said. "That's actually a big question and something we'll be asking this year."

The ol' love triangle: "One really cool thing is Elena is a badass vampire girl and she can take care of herself finally," Ian surmised. "It's going to add a really interesting dynamic between the three of them. She's going to need help from these two, and the three of them are going to learn a lot together in a very short amount of time." Being his hilarious self, Paul noted: "We can have vamp sex, which lasts half a second."

Kitty Kat: It's unclear whether Katherine will be back in Mystic Falls this season. "Katherine will not show her little face until Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is no longer a threat," Julie teased. Meanwhile, Nina thinks Elijah(Daniel Gillies) and Katherine should get together. Wait, we kind of love that idea!

Mutual admiration society: One fan asked Julie to tell the audience one thing about each cast member that we didn't already know. She called Steven "a goofball with a heart of gold"; Zach she called a "true man and a true, true soul" and revealed that he "hunts turkeys"; Paul is "the funniest person I've ever met"; Nina is "going to rule the universe"; Ian has "done more things than any person ever"; Michael is "one of the most loyal people I've ever met."