TVD - spoilers and promos #2 - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago

Exclusive First Look at the Vampire Diaries Finale: Who Terrifies Damon?

Why are Damon and Rebekah on the same side of danger in The Vampire Diaries season finale?

The last time viewers saw these two, a scorned Rebekah (Claire Holt) was torturing Damon (Ian Somerhalder) for using her (i.e. sleeping with her) so that Sage (Cassidy Freeman) could read her thoughts. But it seems in our exclusive look at the season's final episode, "The Departed," that the two are together, both shocked and terrified, of something -- or someone -- greater than them.

Could it be Esther (Alice Evans) attempting to carry out her plan to kill off her family? Has Klaus (Joseph Morgan) gone over the edge and threatening his own sister? Or is it split-personality Alaric (Matt Davis) in his dangerous psycho killer mode who is after them?

Who Should The Vampire Diaries' Elena Choose: Stefan or Damon?

The Vampire Diaries begins its final four episodes on Thursday (8/7c, CW), which means viewers are that much closer to finding out which Salvatore brother Elena Gilbert will choose.

At the start of the series, Elena (Nina Dobrev) was immediately drawn to Stefan (Paul Wesley), but the pair's relationship faced a devastating blow when Stefan embarked on a dark and bloody journey with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) at the helm. With Stefan gone, Elena's playful love-hate relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) blossomed until the chemistry between them was undeniable.

Now that Stefan is somewhat back in Elena's good graces and Damon, well, continues to be the brooding, hot, yet extremely unpredictable Damon, Elena is faced with a choice -- a decision that executive producer Julie Plec has promised will be addressed by season's end. (Plus: We have very good intel that Elena will share a kiss with one of those Salvatores in the season finale -- and no, we're not spilling who it is.)

Spoiler Scene From The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle": Alaric Leaves Town

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JBVx8AKZQys[/YOUTUBE]
APRIL 21, 2012 05:16 AM PDT

Vampire Diaries Triangle Scoop: EP Julie Plec Confirms Elena Will Make Her Decision By Finale

Get More: InterviewsPreviewsScoop

Holy hot Vampire Diaries kiss! Our girl Elena locked lips with a Salvatore brother in Thursday's episode, and it wasn't ex-boyfriend Stefan who was on the receiving end of her affections. Below, executive producer Julie Plec weighs in on what the bold move means for Elena's relationship with Damon and whether she'll finally figure out which sibling she truly wants (hint: a decision is coming soon).

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes — Including Vampire Diaries!

TVLINE | How will the kiss change Damon and Elena's relationship in the upcoming episodes?
What's going on now with Elena and Damon [and] Elena and Stefan is a lot of exploration and a lot of thinking. As we've seen [with] Damon and Elena's relationship in the past, they keep being drawn to each other, but obviously there's something holding her back, rightfully so in a lot of ways because they've been through a lot together and not necessarily all good. As we get closer to the end of the season, really the key word is "confusion" for Elena. The brothers have to decide if they're going to be OK with allowing her to think this through or if they're going to reach a point where the confusion becomes frustrating for them.

TVLINE | So for Damon and Stefan, is there a peace treaty? Like, "Whatever she decides, we'll be fine with it"?
The conversation of what will it be like when she does choose is something that happens in the second to last episode of the season. It's actually a really introspective, nice and emotional moment between the brothers. It's a scene I really like, and I think other people might like it too.

TVLINE | Will Elena make a definitive decision by the end of the season? 
Yes.

Vampire Diaries Hot Shots: Who's Taking Whom to the 1920s Dance? And Why Is [Spoiler] Crying?

TVLINE | Can you rule out a Kelly Taylor "I choose me" ending?
[Laughs] No, I can't rule it out. That would be giving too much away to rule out one of the three options. I guess there's a fourth option, which is, "I choose both of you." [Laughs] The big thing with her choice is she's not the one in complete control of it. These two men really deeply care about her, and she deeply cares about both of them. It's really a decision about what does love mean to me and to us and where are we supposed to be in our lives with each other. It's pretty poignant.

TVLINE | I have to imagine it's pretty hard to go back once you've gotten a little taste of Damon. Is she able to restrain herself? Or are there some more heated make-out sessions on the horizon?
[Laughs] Well, look, after that hot and heavy make-out session, I [have to] imagine it'd be a little distracting. Unfortunately, the chaos hits Defcon 11 in the next episode, so she's not going to have a lot of time to think about it before things start going terribly wrong in Mystic Falls, once again.

TVLINE | Right now, the only person who knows about the kiss is Jeremy. Is she going to confide in anybody else? Will Stefan find out?
Yeah. Put it is this way, she's not going to be deceitful or lie about it or keep it secret. So we'll see what happens in the next episode.

Elijah in Season 3, Episode 13:
Photo Credit: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW 2011 The CW Network LLC

It's no secret Mystic Falls is a fickle place — you never know which characters will survive from one day to the next — and nobody knows this better than The Vampire Diaries cast!

For example, one particular cast member, Daniel Gillies, who plays the Original VampireElijah has been killed and resurrected more times than anyone — supernatural or not — ever should be.

And while we haven't seen Elijah since he fled after his mother Esther, the O.V. temptress, in a recent interview with E!'s Kriston dos Santos, Daniel hints his character may make a triumphant return. Oh yes, he did!

"I can't tell you anything about what he's going to do or I might lose my job," he jokes. But he can say this: Given the chance, he'd love to return. "Time permitting, I would do anything... I don't really understand why he suddenly snowballed into the apparition that he's become, but I'm very, very grateful," says the Canadian-born actor.

Elijah isn't the only character whose fate in MF is a constant question mark. Elijah's brother, the infamous Klaus, is also in danger these days. As Dos Santos writes, the sire-of-all-sires "is back to his evil tricks" and "it's going to take something pretty miraculous to save him" if he doesn't shape up soon.

We know he's supposed to be the bad guy, but we just can't imagine a life (or, um, Mystic Falls) without him!

Source: E!

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Will Tyler Keep Quiet in Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle"?

about 14 hours ago by Erica StraussSPOILER ALERT!!
Caroline and Tyler in Season 3, Episode 20:
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2012 The CW Network
Photo: 

Hard to look so serious while wearing a wide-brimmed fedora, but Tyler pulls it off well.

Tyler Lockwood(Michael Trevino) is a force to be reckoned with on the April 26th episode of The Vampire Diaries, Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle."

At his first ever Mystic Falls dance,Tyler not only shows up in a super-snazzy get-up, he also shows off his innate secret-keeping abilities, the actor behind the hairy character dishes in an interview with Zap2It.

We already know Tyler figures out his ex-sire has feelings for his girl, but Michael dishes that his character is hiding far more than that. Tyler's also promised himself to stay hush-hush about his broken sire bond, and for good reason.

"He's biting his tongue right now, for a few episodes," Michael says, noting that Tyler will pretend to still be sired while he works behind the scenes, "planning his attack" against the evil O.V. Smart move, we'd say!

But when the truth finally comes out, Trevino knows the high schooler will be in for it.

"I'm pretty sure it's going to get really nasty when Tyler reveals that he's not connected to Klaus anymore," says Trevino. You don't say?

EOnline has a couple of spoilery bits to pass along concerning a two of our favorite Originals. They tease the fate Klaus and the possible return of Elijah.
Klaus

Klaus is back to his evil tricks as the show barrels towards the season finale. It's going to take something pretty miraculous to save him if he doesn't start to behave soon!

Daniel Gillies on Elijah's role in the final three episodes of season 3!

"I can't tell you anything about what he's going to do or I might lose my job," he laughs to us. But rest assured, Gillies will always be willing to bring Elijah around. "Time permitting, I would do anything. I love that show. I don't really understand why he suddenly snowballed into the apparition that he's become, but I'm very, very grateful."

3x21 promotional pictures

Stefan, Damon, and Elena in Season 3, Episode 18:
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney and Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW 2012 The CW Network
Photo: 

Aww, the trio's back in action!

After their motel makeout, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) told Elena (Nina Dobrev) he wasn't letting her off the hook, and she was going to have to figure out the Salvatore shuffle on her own. Vampire Diaries executive producer Julie Plec tells TVLine that Elena will make a choice between Damon and Stefan (Paul Wesley) in the Season 3 finale — or maybe she'll just fly solo for awhile.

When asked if Elena might opt for the "I choose me" route ( la Beverly Hills, 90210's Kelly Taylor), Plec said, "No, I can't rule it out. That would be giving too much away to rule out one of the three options. I guess there's a fourth option, which is, 'I choose both of you.' The big thing with her choice is she's not the one in complete control of it. These two men really deeply care about her, and she deeply cares about both of them. It's really a decision about what does love mean to me and to us and where are we supposed to be in our lives with each other." First of all, Kelly should've gone on the trip with Dylan, but that's beside the point. It's true that Elena — who's a serial monogamist if we've ever seen one — could use a little time by herself to journal and work on college applications, but we really hope she makes some sort of choice at this juncture. She's essentially spent most of Season 3 weighing her options and seeing the good and bad in both brothers. (Or maybe she'll just run off with Matt before all the Founder's Day activities begin.)

Until Season 3, Episode 22, Elena will be too busy to dwell much on the kiss she shared with Damon. "Unfortunately, the chaos hits Defcon 11 in the next episode, so she's not going to have a lot of time to think about it before things start going terribly wrong in Mystic Falls, once again," says Plec. However, that doesn't mean Stefan will stay in the dark about what went down between his brother and his ex. "Put it is this way, she's not going to be deceitful or lie about it or keep it secret. So we'll see what happens in the next episode," Plec tells TVLine. It sounds like in between the ragtime and the traditional decade dance deaths, Stefan and Elena are going to have some real talk.

Source: TV Line

Elena and Stefan in Season 3, Episode 20:
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2012 The CW Network
Photo: 

Elena, stop! You're going to make us cry too!

Oh, those Vampire Diaries twists. In Season 3, Episode 19, "Heart of Darkness," we were gifted with one last gasp when we discovered Esther (Alice Evans) had taken over her daughter's body. What a witch. Now thatRebekah (Claire Holt) is possessed, her mama will utilize the disguise to try and kill the rest of the Original children. Just what Esther has up Bex's sleeve we don't know, but "we'll once again be reminded that while vampires may be threatening, witches are ultimately far more powerful than any other creatures," according to Zap2It.

It's not clear just how long Rebekah will be playing host to her mother, but for now only Alaric (Matt Davis) knows her true identity. However, it seems like that even incognito, Esther is stirring up trouble at the decade dance in Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle."

"I have big plans for tonight," she tells her new BFF, Alaric. In the promo video, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) realize a boundary spell has trapped them at the decade dance (and apparently just sweeping up the crystalline powder won't break it). If Esther's so hell bent on ridding the world of her children, that's probably just the start of the witchy juju, and according to the synopsis,Bonnie (Kat Graham),  Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), and Matt (Zach Roerig) all get involved in a spell of their own.

Some enchanted evening, indeed…

Source: Zap2It