TVD - spoilers and promos #2 - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
O my Gosh...m gonna faint ☺️ Canadian promo is just sooo sooo sooo HAWT 🤪
OMG! The canadian promo is awesome. Rebekah wants them all to die now! How predictable- I knew this was coming when they said she has an emotional run in with Ester- I mean first Finn, now Rebekah. Hopefully it's not going to work and she won't be the one that's linked to the Salvatores.

The Vampire Diaries Producer's Preview 3x19 - Heart of Darkness

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mrzVt6OPNyM[/YOUTUBE]
ELENA KISSES DAMON.
ELENA KISSES DAMON.
WOW I AM GOING TO DIE.

of happiness duh.

Vampire Diaries Synopsis for Season 3, Episode 22, "The Departed":

THE SECRET HERO — Determined to protect his sister, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) makes a decision that will change everything.  In the harsh reality of the present situation, Elena (Nina Dobrev) longs for simpler times when her parents, Grayson (guest star Jason MacDonald) and Miranda (guest star Erin Beute), and Aunt Jenna (guest star Sara Canning) were still alive and her biggest concern was her relationship with Matt (Zach Roerig).  Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) leave Mystic Falls together on a mission, but soon split up when Elena needs one of them.  Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) are forced to make a life-changing decision.  Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes a secret deal that has heartbreaking consequences.  John Behring directed the episode with story by Brett Matthews & Elisabeth R. Finch and teleplay by Julie Plec (#322).

OMG I can't wait!!! Sooo excited!!!!

^^ WOW too many things are happening in the finale...I cant wait to see it !!

'Vampire Diaries' Episodic Stills From 'Before Sunset' (Exclusive Photos)

Posted: 11 years ago

The Vampire Diaries 3x20 Promo | "Do Not Go Gentle"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6pjbCSlOTtc[/YOUTUBE]

The Vampire Diaries Extended Promo 3x20 - Do Not Go Gentle [HD]

Edited by sonu.p - 11 years ago

Ian Somerhalder Spills Vampire Diaries Finale Scoop! Which Brother Is Leaving Town?

Today 4:17 PM PDT by KRISTIN DOS SANTOS

The Vampire Diaries, Ian Somerhalder as Damon and Nina DobrevBob Mahoney/The CW

There's a reason they call him "Smolder Hotter," people! OK, not they, but we. Technicalities. And regardless, Ian Somerhalder just hit our E! News studio (see more of him on tonight's E! News at 7 pm!) and I stole away a few minutes with him to talk The Vampire Diaries' season finale.

And guess what? He was talking about "Damon dying" (say whaaa?) and a love-triangle deal with Stefan (Paul Wesley) which doesn't sound good at all. Here are five scoopy highlights:

SAVE ONE SHOW: See Who Made the Top Five!

1. Stefan and Damon Strike a Deal! And me no likely. Ian reveals: "The brothers both agree, 'If she goes for you, I'll leave town. And if she goes for me, you leave town. So this doesn't get weird.' And they both agree on it. And that's what's so cool is that by virtue of this decision the boys have ultimately become so insanely close. And I love that I think it's really cool that that's what happens." Right. Fine. But keep your hiney and your brother's hiney firmly planted in Mystic Falls, mmm kay? Thanks.

2. The Love Triangle Is "Ending." Ian tells us: "Elena makes a decision. Well, after Damon dies she only has one decision." Then after a long, excruciating pause in which I beat his chest to make him stop, he let out a hearty laugh and said, "Who knows? Maybe. We'll see!"

3. Ian Insists He's Fine Winning or Losing Elena. "You know what's funny," Smolder Hotter says with a half-smile. "Paul and I joke about this, because we do know each other and we love each other, and everybody wants everyone to win, but sometimes when you lose, you still win something. That's kind of a cool metaphor for life. Just remember this, second place is the first loser." So...everyone wins?

4. One More Finale Tease: "In the finale, Damon and Stefan really start to love each other. In this situation, heartbreak and failure and triumph brings them together. For me obviously, a lot of bad stuff happens. So it's very cool for us to finally come together. Now, by the way, it might get boring and then we will be trying to kill each other in season four!" Phew! So can we assume no one is actually dying or getting run out of Mystic Falls? Let's say yes so we can sleep tonight. After, of course, watching the new episode of TVD which airs on the CW!

5. Check Out the Ian Somerhalder Foundation: Ian's philanthropic organization is doing some really amazing work to make this world a better place. Right now, they are organizing the "Let's Get Dirty" campaign, to help clean up schools. Details can be found at www.isfoundation.com.

Who are you rooting to win Elena's heart, TVD fans?

Vampire Diaries: Candice Accola Teases Caroline and Tyler's "Steamy" Reunion and "Mean" New Villain!

Reunited and it feels so good!

Yes, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) fans, your time has finally come, as your favorite Vampire Diaries couple will finally be reunited when Tyler makes his long-awaited return to Mystic Falls.

"I mean, if you've been gone in the woods trying to break a sire bond, you tell me how long your shirt will remain on when you get back into Mystic Falls to hang out with your girlfriend? Probably not very long," Candice teases of Caroline and Tyler's long-awaited reunion. "There is some shirtlessness. There is some steam. Michael Trevino might take his shirt off!" Sold!

Still, don't expect it all to be bare chests, puppies and rainbows for the young couple. "The Caroline and Tyler fans are going to be quite happy about their reunion, but how long do we ever stay really happy when it comes to the show The Vampire Diaries?" Candice says. "Tyler is very unaware that Klaus has been slowly infiltrating his way into Caroline's life little by little. In episodes to come, we're going to see the result of figuring out that."

Speaking of the evil hybrid, a new villain will emerge soon, and Candice admits she's shocked that the identity of Mystic Falls' latest baddie has yet to leak. "We do have a villain, and I'm so excited it's remained a secret this far. It's surprising because usually there's little blurbs out," she says. "We have a really good villain. He's mean, too!"

Aha! So the new villain is a male—at least that's a start! As for how this new baddie measures up to current villain-in-charge Klaus, Candice teases, "This villain could potentially have other tricks up their sleeve."

MORE: American Horror Story Season-Two Setting Revealed!

Going from one Original to another, Candice says she particularly enjoys the dynamic between Caroline and Rebekah (Claire Holt). "It becomes the battle of the blondes immediately, only she's way cooler because she has an accent, of course!" she says. "It's fun; I love the banter. I love that the things they are probably most annoyed about with each other are all the similar characteristics that both characters have."

Candice says fans can look forward to a shift in the two blonde vampires' dynamic in the last four episodes. "It's a nice transition between their dynamic throughout the finale. We'll see their dynamic be very volatile, and then we'll also see a mutual respect possibly come into play." Our new dream storyline for season four is totally Caroline and Rebekah running Mystic Falls High School together  la the Plastics in Mean Girls.

Finally, with only four episodes remaining in season three, we asked Candice to give us a little tease for each of TVD's final hours. Gird your loins, people!

"Heart of Darkness": "Shirtless Michael Trevino!"
"Do Not Go Gentle": "Stefan whips out some wicked dance moves. It's funny because Paul [Wesley] hates dancing and it takes him a minute to get into it, and that's the best part." When we brought up Paul's impressive dance skills in the cinematic masterpiece Roll Bounce, Candice admits she has yet to see it. "I need to!" she exclaims. Doesn't the entire world need to see it?
"Before Sunset": "Ouch! I'm not saying it's particular to Caroline. That could be many things! That could be the name of our new villain!"
"The Departed": "An excellent Leonardo DiCaprio movie! An emotional roller-coaster."

To hear more from Candice, including scoop on someone's upcoming death and three hilarious rounds of "Kiss, Marry, Kill," watch our interviews with The Vampire Diaries star above. And don't forget to check back with us next week for more TVD intel courtesy of Candice, including what's ahead for Klaus and Caroline!