Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Whenever you're choosing between two vampire brothers, it's best to spend a little time with both of them before you decide who you want to date. At least that's the message we're getting from Elena (Nina Dobrev) on The Vampire Diaries — from whom we take all our tips. (Kidding. If that were true, we'd probably be dead by now.) But even though she's torn between two bloodsucking babes, her relationship has been strained with both of them recently.

Elena and Stefan in Season 3, Episode 20:
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2012 The CW Network
Photo: 

Elena, stop! You're going to make us cry too!

But nothing breaks down the "you slept with a blood-s**t" walls like a road trip. Lucky for Elena and Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Denver is 1,500 miles away — which is totally drivable in a day. Regardless, in Season 3, Episode 19, "Heart of Darkness," they're gonna have to spend the night somewhere, and Julie Plec tells Zap2It that's when things get interesting. "There's some bourbon. There's a little naked shirtlessness, and an epic, epic song moment," spills Plec, who also says the song in question is by Florence + the Machine. We hope it's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," but we don't think Florence covered that.

Stelena fans, you were promised a moment, too, but you'll have to wait for Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle" for it. Elena invites Stefan (Paul Wesley) to the decade dance, where she has a little breakdown. "A lot has gone down on the evening of the decade dance, and it's two people who really just need to hold each other," Plec said to Zap2It in another interview.

Well, there you have it. Two brothers. Two moments. Zero solutions.

Source: Zap2It

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damon Smolders in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 12,
Photo Credit: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW
Photo: 

Damon strikes his model pose. 

We're stocking up on tissues and waterproof mascara for the Season 3 finale of The Vampire Diaries. All the actors are basically telling fans to brace themselves for Episode 22, because it's going be an emotional KO. The most recent star to hop on the "you're going to cry your eyes out" bandwagon is Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore).

When he spoke to TV Guide, he spilled that Damon and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are going to share a moment in the finale. "It's ridiculously emotional … [the] scene with Damon and Elena and it was a very, very introspective scene that brought me back to the beginning of the show." Co-star Joseph Morgan (Klaus) thinks viewers will get a sense of dj vu as well, saying certain aspects of the episode will "shed some light on events that go way back to the beginning of the first season."

That might make some fans nervous because that was a pretty low point in the relationship between Damon and Stefan (Paul Wesley). But Paul also spoke to TV Guide, and he said that even though the situation between the Salvatores and Elena is reaching critical mass, it might not be as devastating to the siblings as one might think. "Stefan and Damon will always love each other, but they'll always be in love the same girl. They'll die that way or they'll live that way for the rest of their lives," says Paul. Despite their bizarre love triangle, Paul adds, "The bond of blood is an amazing bond."

Paul's put us at ease a bit, but that doesn't mean we're not expecting tragedy…

Source: TV Guide

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries

May 10

What to Expect | Fans will get an "epic" episode that will leave you salivating for more, warns Joseph Morgan. "It's going to be more dramatic than last year's finale," explains Klaus' portrayer, who adds that the hour will result in "a backlash at the end of it from people who are desperate to know what happens next. They're going to have to wait a long, long time [for Season 4], so I just urge everyone to get ready for the finale to end and go, 'Oh my God! But what happens next?!?'"

*OMG Im sooo excited!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!*

Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail

Michael Trevino Speaks on End of The Vampire Diaries, Fear of Spiders at Fan Convention

Michael Trevino is a whiskey guy. He likes a a classic Old Fashioned when out on the town, but not if the bar has any spiders in it.

"I don't mess with spiders. That's not even funny," The Vampire Diaries star told a packed ballroom today at the show's fan convention in Chicago, in response to a question about his biggest fear.

Amidst hoots and hollers, the actor answered a number of inquiries from attendees, ranging from a guest appearance on Glee, to his favorite band, to how long he hopes to series sticks around. I was there and I jotted down as many responded as I could...

Will there be a Vampire Diaries movie?
Maybe just a parody with me and Matt Davis. We'll put it on Funny or Die.

What's your favorite type of music?
My favorite band is The Doors, but I also really enjoy house music. Electro music.

What is your favorite food?
I could eat sushi everyday and all day, but I'd say Mexican food. I love all Mexican food.

How had The Vampire Diaries changed your professional life?
It's been such a blessing. It's a genre type show where our fans are so dedicated and committed to storylines and really care and really follow; they probably know a lot more than me about storylines. I have to sometimes go on message board or Twitter trying to figure out, like, what spell Bonnie did' it's taken things to another level overall for me, though. I actually now have fans and get to meet you fine people.

Complete this sentence: I have always wanted to'
' ride Shamu.

Did you audition initially for Tyler?
No. I knew that Damon was the big character because he is so funny and cool. So I went out for that' and it didn't work out. Then I went out for' Stefan, is it? That didn't work out, either. So Julie Plec asked me to go out for Tyler and I'm just so glad that he's evolved in different ways after three seasons. He's no longer a one-minded douchebag jerk.

What's been your favorite episode so far?
The one with the first werewolf transformation. It set the bar for Tyler being reborn.

When did you start acting and did you always want to be an actor?
I started acting at age 20. It kind of happened after high school. My parents divorced when I was three of four and my dad always took me to the movies on the weekends' that helped get me into it.

Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I'm a dog person... But I'm allergic to dog hair now, it's very tragic.

What superpower would you want?
Teleportation.

Would you ever want to sing and dance on Glee?
I don't sing. I don't have the pipes for it. If I could choreograph some stuff ahead of time, I'd do it.. but I just wanna go and throw a slushee in one of those kids' faces.

What is your guilty pleasure?
I've been watching a lot of these Bravo and Food Network shows. I'm a sucker for Top Chef and Chopped. I feel like a crook because I'm trying to take notes on the cooking techniques.

What job would you want aside from acting?
My mother always said I would men a good lawyer and I think I would. But I'd really love to direct.

What's your favorite part about working with Candice Accoloa?
She's just all smiles, all energy. And she's gotten so much better as an actress' I mean, we all have and I don't mean to say she wasn't always good. But she's just so awesome now.

What's your favorite movie?
The Libertine with Johnny Depp is up there. But probably The Godfather and The Godfather II. They are my father's favorite movies. For comedy, though, nothing beats Nacho Libre.

What is it like making all those facial expressions when you transform?
I feel like a tool.

What was it like working on 90210?
It was cool. The show had a lot of hype. I made a lot of friends there' I got a lot of juice for that little role I did for three or four episodes.

Would Tyler stand a chance in a one-on-one with Klaus?
Yes, of course. I wanna elaborate on my answer, but I'm like: 'What has aired so far?'

With what cast member would you most wanna be stuck on a deserted island?
Zach Roerig. My boy is from Ohio. He owns various weapons of, you know, death, and I do not. So I'd just follow along and we'd find a way to survive.

If the cast were in the Hunger Games'
I would probably win. I would team up with Matt Davis. First to die? It would probably be Paul. Paul couldn't survive.

How many more seasons do you think The Vampire Diaries will last?
I don't see it going seven or eight. Two more for sure. Here's why: our show, there's a beginning, middle and end' We do wanna end this, otherwise our storylines aren't as strong, the material isn't as creative. You wanna keep the integrity of the show. So two or three more seasons, wrap it up, bring it to an end - and it will be one of the greatest shows that's ever been on the air!

LOL😆 "Paul couldn't survive" ROFL!!🤣
Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail

Romance and heartbreak? Of course we could only be talking about one show: The Vampire Diaries!

We caught up with executive producer (and evil genius mastermind!) Julie Plec at the opening night bash for Warner Bros.' Television Out of the Box exhibit at the Paley Center in Beverly Hills, where she was more than happy to divulge what fans of Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) versus Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena can look forward to in the season's final four episodes.

So which couple's headed for heartbreak and which one will be romancin' all over your TV screens? Plus, what does Plec have to say about Matt Davis' future on the show?

"Four episodes of the choice!"

Yes, Plec says Elena will make a decision between Stefan and Damon (can't she just have both?!) before season's end, but it will be an arduous road to get to that game-changing moment—a road that is romantic and heartbreaking all at once!

"Stefan and Elena and Damon and Elena fans can each look forward to an exploration over the next four episodes of where Elena stands with each of these brothers and where their relationship, both as a love triangle and as people who have been through a lot together, all stand," Plec explains. "There's a lot of romantic moments coming up on both sides and there's some heartbreak coming up on both sides."

Of Elena's exploration of her feelings over the final string of season-three episodes, Plec says, "I hope what people see when all is said and done is we're really been trying to let Elena, as Stefan so kindly encourages her, to figure out where she is in her life—who she is and what she wants and who she wants—to let her honestly and truthfully make that decision for herself."

But will fans see any hot lip action between Elena and either of the Salvatore brothers soon? It's kind of been a while, no? "I'll never tell, but I'm not saying no!" Plec teases.

MORE: TVD's Spoiler-y First Look Photos: Who's Crying? And Who's (Gulp!) Dying?

While some fans are biting their nails over Elena's version of Sophie's Choice, we think it's safe to say all TVD fans are stressing over fan favorite Alaric's future on the show ever since news broke that Matt Davis had landed the lead role in the CW's drama pilot Cult, which recently wrapped production in Vancouver. So if Cult is picked up to series by the CW in May, what will it mean for Davis' future on Vampire Diaries?

Matt Davis, Vampire DiariesQuantrell D. Colbert/The CW

"My hope is that Matt Davis gets everything he wants in the form of this new show, but also that we get everything we want and he wants, which is an eternity of Alaric in our world," Plec says. An eternity of Alaric?!  Wheee!

Unfortunately, we'll probably have to get used to watching everyone's favorite (most likely alcoholic) high school history teacher/semiretired vampire hunter suffer. We're hearing this Thursday's episode is going to be a super-dark one for Ric as we get another glimpse of his serial killin' alter ego. "He's got a lot of good stuff coming up and he's doing it really well," Plec says of Davis.

The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on the CW.

Whom do you think Elena will choose: Stefan or Damon? Or will she pull a Kelly Taylor and choose herself? Sound off in the comments!

\
sonu.p thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries Webclip 3x19 - Heart of Darkness [HD]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LnB4w140CMQ[/YOUTUBE]
sonu.p thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries Webclip (2) 3x19 - Heart of Darkness

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUG_2vOwWaMGvlPJHVbNGrdw&feature=player_detailpage&v=weRkT2fa_hU[/YOUTUBE]
sonu.p thumbnail

Vampire Diaries & Secret Circle - New Generic Promo "1 Night 2 Die 4" [HD]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaBh9yudF-U&feature=player_profilepage[/YOUTUBE]

WOW why does caroline always get tortured?!!  😭
Although quite a revealing promo..
sonu.p thumbnail
Question: I am going through major Vampire Diaries withdrawals! Got anything? —Amy
Ausiello: Sounds like Caroline will be busy trying to figure out a way to save her man Tyler in the May 10 season finale. "They're still forming their master plan on trying to take down the Originals," says Candice Accola of the show's big finish. But given that Tyler is part of Klaus' blood line and killing the Original hybrid would bring about Tyler's own demise, "They have be much more strategic about it. That's the big argument — who's going to be sacrificed at this point? Everyone's going to be paired up [with an Original] and we're going to see who's willing." Um, sacrificed? Does that mean we can expect a heartbreaking death? "It doesn't [necessarily] happen in the finale," Accola replies, coyly. Holy hell, how many students does Hanson's classroom hold?!
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The Vampire Diaries Canadian Promo - 3x19 Heart Of Darkness

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wfE8h3Diig[/YOUTUBE]