Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The Vampire Diaries Canadian Promo 3x18 - The Murder of One

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tgNbQ7QDn34[/YOUTUBE]

AND OMG!! IS THAT ELENA DAMON IS KISSING?!!! Cant make out clearly!! 
*Sob* My heart cries for Stelena... But I guess Im still gonna be excited to see this... atleast SOMETHINGS happening!! πŸ˜†
Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries 3x18 Promo | The Murder of One [HD]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v7L4LamVnik[/YOUTUBE]
sonu.p thumbnail

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Will Caroline Find Out Alaric Killed Her Dad?

about 4 hours ago by Jenny McGrathSPOILER ALERT!!

Back when we thought Meredith (Torrey DeVitto) was the Mystic Falls Murderer, we were kind of excited to see a showdown between her andCaroline (Candice Accola). The slasher did kill the blonde vamp's father. But now that Alaric (Matt Davis) has been revealed to be the deranged psycho, well, things are about to get uncomfortable on The Vampire Diaries.

In an interview with Zap2It, Candice Accola promised, "in upcoming episodes Caroline will learn that it was Alaric. They will have words. Like, 'Hey, remember that time you murdered my father? This is awkward now.'" It's a little more than awkward to have to look at your history teacher and know he murdered your father. Luckily, these kids never go to school. Plus it was really the ring's fault, right?

"It really opens up the history behind the ring," says Candice of Alaric's many resurrections. "If we've got this ring that brings people back to life, there's got to be consequences. I love that the show has followed through on the fact that with every bit of magic, there's a consequence. We might naively assume that a witch has found an easy way out of something, but it'll always come back around to haunt us."

The question is now, are these consequences reversible, or is Alaric doomed to be locked up forever?

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cant w8 for the next epi... 😍
.Juhi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tgNbQ7QDn34[/YOUTUBE]

*Sob* My heart cries for Stelena... But I guess Im still gonna be excited to see this... atleast SOMETHINGS happening!! πŸ˜†

whu is Damon kissing?? Elena? 😲 ☺️ m not able 2 see clearly πŸ˜•
sum1 plz tel me :$
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.p

DE kissing, awww.. as much as I want this to happen many times but not right now, not after what we have been watching btw them since last episodes. I feel like its kinda dreamy seq or mightbe Rebekka getting inside Damon's head.

So Klaus is also in this episode, he is threatening Bonnie to remove the spell (thats predictable), and i'm guessing Rebekka may die as title says itself Murder of One.. I won't  her to die 

.Juhi. thumbnail
18"The Murder of One"[21]J. Miller TobinCaroline DriesMarch 29, 2012[22]
Damon and Stefan focus a new project that will bring them closer to destroying Klaus and the Originals, and they quickly bring Elena, Caroline and Matt in on the plan. After Klaus threatens someone close to Bonnie, she has no choice but to work on the spell he needs. Meanwhile, Klaus and Rebekah find the perfect motivator to convince Finn to cooperate with them, but Rebekah is more interested in her own brutal plan to take revenge on Damon. Stefan's emotional turmoil leads him to a dangerous confrontation with Klaus and, later, to a heartbreaking moment with Elena.
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Julie Plec, executive producer of the show,  joined her fans in the chat and answered a few of their questions during last episode of The Vampire Diaries,'' Break on Through''

Who writes all of Damon's great lines?

It's a group effort. Kevin still has the first place trophy though, in my opinion. He wrote "If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it." My fave.

Will we ever see dark Elena?

Depends on how you define dark.

I have been trying to figure out who is more insecure and in need of love S1 Vicki or Rebekah? 

Vicki's desire for attention and love was born out of an unstable home environment. Rebekah just got 'stuck' as a stubborn teenage little sister who lost her mom too young.

Will Bonnie ever confront Stefan and Damon about their involvement with turning Abby against her will?

Yes, Bonnie is going to (rightfully) hold a grudge for a while

Will there by any acknowledgement from Stefan or anyone else for all the good Damon has done? Like in the case when he saved Caroline from Tyler, he often goes unacknowledged for his good deeds.
Damon's good deeds are acknowledged in the character's ability to love him deeply in spite of his bad deeds. (awww, i loved this)

I love how you can surprise us every week again with another magical episode. I would like to know where do you get your inspiration from? What are you doing if you have a blockade?

I think about what the most logical move the character's would make and then either have them do it or defy it.

Is there a chance for Stefan and Caroline's friendship to be revisited? I would love for Stefan to have a friend outside of Damon and Elena. 

We've just seen the beginning of Stefan and Caroline's friendship, in my opinion. Barely scratched the surface. Can't wait to tell more.

It seems to me that you focus more on Damon and Stefan rather than Elena herself. Are we going to see some strong Elena development later on, outside of her bond with the Salvatore brothers? She's the main protagonist, after all.

The rest of this season is very Elena-centric

What about Stefan and Katherine? Any chance you'll explore more their relationship?

Katherine is on the lam. Maybe we'll see her again one day.

Elena and Stefan obviously still have feelings for each other, will the two of them ever talk about those feeling with each other again?

Yes indeed they will.

Have Stefan and Damon, or even Elijah transferred any emotions or admiration from Tatia or Katherine to Elena?

I think it always begins with some transference and evolves into true feeling.

Are we ever going to see Damon's birthday? We've seen both Elena and Stefans.
Maybe one day. Although Damon's like some women - doesn't want to share his age πŸ˜†

Does Alaric's crazy murdering alter ego have a name? and is it... Ernesto?

hahahaha. YES

Please can u let the Originals stay alive in S4? They are a part of TVD now and we all would miss them so bad.
I'll never tell!

Should the originals be killed off, as the heroes often have to defeat the villains. Would you ever entertain a spin off?
I would, of course. Ya never know!

Will Damon and Elena discuss how they feel for each other in any of the upcoming episodes? Yes indeed they will.

Will we see Elijah or Kol or Finn again? PLEASE SAY YES, I REALLY MISS THEM!

Yes you'll see both of them again this season

Will we see more heartfelt scenes between Damon & Stefan this season like we saw in last episode? I really would love to see more of those moments between them!
The brothers will keep growing stronger and stronger

What is your favorite Damon/Elena moment so far?
Him in bed with her in 3x08

Will we ever not see Damon hook up with someone that isnt Elena.
Every time I answer this I get yelled at, but I think Damon, as a grown man with a lot of sexual energy, can separate sex from intimacy.

Is there a particular character you enjoying writing the most? 

Caroline and Alaric/Damon

Delena fans are kind of upset at the moment. The DE scene in this ep, Elena was a little harsh to Damon. Is it sexual frustration?

You always get the most angry at those who you care about

Will Damon's "i love you" confession in 2x08 ever be brought up again?
Maybe one day  (awww)

Do you see any similarities between Damon and Elena like there are in the books?

Yes, both undeniably consumed by love

Does Matt Davis enjoy playing the darker side of Alaric?
He LOVES it!

Are we ever going to see winter in Mystic Falls? I'd die for Damon/Elena college campus winter scenes!

Oooh that'd be fun. Our special effects guy just told me the other day he could make it snow.

Is there a evil spirit controlling him or is really just crazy and evil now?

We call him Alari-Hyde. Like Jekyll and Hyde

I assume there's something more behind the car accident that killed Elena's parents. Can you maybe give us a hint of what that "something more" might be?
Nope, nothing more

I know you love YA novels. Any plans on writing any when TVD is over?
I would love to

Paul said he wanted another love interest besides Elena, what do you think of that? I'm pretty attached to Stefan/Katherine but I agree he does need to move on/explore other options

What Paul wants and what Paul gets are sometimes different

sonu.p thumbnail
^ Haha! Love the interview! Especially the last line!πŸ˜†
Thanks!
Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me to what paul wants and what he gets is sometimes different hee hee
 way to go there julie!!