Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

The Vampire Diaries "All My Children" Synopsis, Pics: What Did Damon Do?!?

February 3rd, 2012 7:27 PM by Matt Richenthal
Tag: Spoilers

Oh, Damon. What did you do now?

Or, should we ask, what are you about to do?

The CW has released a series of photos from the February 16 episode of The Vampire Diaries, "All My Children," along with that installment's official synopsis - and the description and the look on Damon's face both make it clear that he's about to let Elena down. Big time.

This is the network's preview of the episode:

After starting her day with a startling discovery of Damon's latest indiscretion, Elena is frustrated to find that none of her friends agree with her on how they should react to the Original family's internal power struggle. Once again caught up in the destiny of the Bennett witches, Bonnie and Abby find themselves playing a part in a ritual to appease the spirits of nature.

When Elijah gives Damon and Stefan (Paul Wesley) a dangerous ultimatum that puts Elena in danger, they turn to Alaric and Meredith for help with a plan that leads them to a terrible choice.

Looks like the original Salvatore bad boy is about to go bad again.

But that's in two weeks. This Thursday, he and Stefan will still be battling to protect Elena, as evidenced in this clip from "Dangerous Liaisons."

Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter.

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/02/the-vampire-diaries-all-my-children-synopsis-pics-what-did-damon/#ixzz1lO622Xrp

Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Daniel Gillies Wants Elijah to Express His Feelings for Elena

February 2 at 04:42PM EST by Jenny McGrath Spoiler Alert!!

Photo Credit: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW 2011 The CW Network LLC
Photo:

Oh, Elijah. What you gotta be so mean?

One of the most tragic things that would result from Elijah's permanent demise on The Vampire Diaries would be the loss of insightful interviews by Daniel Gillies. It's clear that he thinks deeply about his character's motivations, as well as the internal life of all the show's other inhabitants. Season 3, Episode 12, "The Ties That Bind" marked his shocking return, and while we're always glad to see him, certain spoilers simultaneously make us worry for the emo-est Original.

Elijah has come face to face with Klaus (Joseph Morgan), and if killing his brother's hybrid is any indication, he's not happy with relations. "He doesn't enjoy what the family has become," Daniel tells The Insider. "They're a distortion of their former selves. They've become monstrous. And he seems to be looking for purity or attempting to uphold some sort of code, which seems strange to me given that everyone in this family is so corrupt." All this disappointment is going to set in motion an important storyline, which Daniel is keeping tight-lipped about.

While Daniel (thankfully!) isn't ready to leave TVD quite yet, he thinks Elijah must have a role in Klaus' downfall โ€” and that may mean an expiration date for the floppy-haired Original. "I'd really like him to be an instrument in the destruction of Klaus," says Gillies. "I don't see that happening without considerable damage or the complete loss of his own life."

One thing Daniel wants Elijah to cross off his bucket list is confessing his feelings to Elena โ€” whom Daniel thinks he's fallen hard for. "I agree that Elijah sees something beautiful in her. I would love for him to express that to her before he goes." Okay, we're getting emotional here! But there are some Salvatore-shaped obstacles that would probably get in the way of Elena reciprocating Elijah's love. "Both Elijah and Daniel think Stefan is still the biggest romantic threat for Elena's heart," agrees Gillies.

First of all, Gillies, bonus points for referring to yourself in the third person. Second of all, don't let Delena fans hear you say that!

Source: The Insider

rose82 thumbnail
Oh please...is Elena the only girl in the whole world for all the TVD men??๐Ÿ˜•Please dont make Elijah fall for her๐Ÿ˜ก
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Not posted yet:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V95JzyGYaJs[/YOUTUBE]
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Spoiler Chat !!

Can give us some Vampires Diaries spoilers ?
Oui can do that. (And will refrain from further bad puns.) We are hearing there may be a kiss at the ball. Guesses on who?! After what Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan told us about Klaus and Caroline's slow burn, we aren't holding out any hope it's them. Also, there's a moment that will make you Damon and Elena fans audibly squeal.

Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail

Vampire Diaries: Will Klaus and Caroline Hook Up? We Hit the Set to Find Out!

Today 3:31 PM PST by TIERNEY BRICKER

Vampire DiariesQuantrell D. Colbert/The CW

Smell ya later, Stelena! Delena who?

Leave it to The Vampire Diaries to put together two characters who have never interacted before and make them a couple that fans are freaking out over in just one scene. The new duo everyone's talking about? Resident baddie Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and everyone's favorite blonde vampire Caroline (Candice Accola) who've had fans asking "Will they or won't they?" since he saved her life.

We hit the set in Atlanta to get all the scoop on TV's hottest new supernatural pairing and what they're up to at ball in this Thursday's episode! Plus, have we seen the last of Caroline and Tyler (Michael Trevino)?! Here's what Accola and Morgan tell us...

While we have photographic evidence of Klaus and Caroline tearing up on the dance floor in Thursday's highly-anticipated episode (see photo above!), Accola plays it coy when we ask for details. "That may or may not have occurred: Caroline and Klaus dancing at a ball or they could have super-imposed our heads onto different bodies very easily. You never know."

When we point out that Caroline seems to be wearing the diamond bracelet (nice choice, Klaus!), the O.G. hybrid gave her for her birthday, Accola once again toys with us, the naughty minx. "Caroline may or may not have been wearing the bracelet that Klaus gave her or picked up her own version at Claire's to be like, 'You can't buy me because I can buy my own bracelet!'" There's a Claire's in Mystic Falls?

What a tease! All kidding aside, Accola says, "Caroline and Klaus will be dancing at the ball together and we shall see if that is something that they both want or if it's not" and while she's not yet sure what is  going to happen between the two, she assures fans of that pairing that the writers are "not just zipping through that storyline." Phew!

Morgan admits he was a bit surprised by the intense fan response that the first Klaus and Caroline scene elicited. "I expected a reaction, but it's been pretty amazing," he says. "I watched it in my hotel room, but the TV was kind of crappy, so I wanted to watch it again. I looked it up the next day to see if it was on YouTube and what I found was pages and pages of fan videos of like 'Klaroline' or 'Carolaus.' It was kind of amazing how people latched onto that."

While Accola tells us, "I think there's definitely the possibility for a romantic relationship to happen between those two," Morgan isn't as optimistic, saying, "I think it's going to be a stretch for her to forgive him for everything that he's done." Hey, this is Mystic Falls, crazier things have happened.

As for Forwood fans, prepare to wait it out as Tyler will be MIA from Mystic Falls for a few episodes, you know, as one is after almost killing his girlfriend and then his girlfriend's father in the span of 24 hours. "Tyler is definitely realizing that he needs to work on himself," Accola explains of the hybrid's absence. "He has decided to separate himself from the people that he loves so he doesn't hurt them anymore."

The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on the CW.

To hear more from Accola, like what else is coming up on TVD, watch our interview (on the set in Atlanta!) with her above.

Which hybrid would you like to see Caroline with: Klaus or Tyler! Are you enjoying the new dynamic between Klaus and Caroline? Are you as excited for the Mystic Falls ball (hey, that rhymed!) as we are? Sound off in the comments.

sonu.p thumbnail
Originals all Dressed up for the Ball !!!
The Originals Are Ready for the Ball in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 14, "Dangerous Liaisons"
Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.p

Original all Dressed up for the Ball !!!

The Originals Are Ready for the Ball in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 14, "Dangerous Liaisons"

Sorry for commenting, but why this whole family has to be so illegally hot? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
sonu.p thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries - Dangerous Liaisons Producer's Preview

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oRvUIdTMSqs[/YOUTUBE]