The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 - Page 48

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rebekah to Seek Revenge on the Vampire Diaries

We never really had any doubt, but all Vampire Diaries fans can breathe an official sigh of relief now: Rebekah is not dead.

The fall finale, of course, concluded with Elena literally stabbing this Original in the back, but producer Julie Plec tell TV Guide viewers have not seen the last of Claire Holt. Not by a long shot. Errr, stab.

"The fact that Elena killed Rebekah is going to come back to bite her in the butt," Plec says. "I'm not going to say when she makes her reappearance, but certainly her being undaggered is not in Elena's best interest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu.p thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries 2012 Premiere: Official Description

Stefan has hidden the coffins containing the bodies of Klaus' family, and Klaus quickly turns to violence to convince Damon and Elena that no one will be safe until he finds Stefan and gets his family back. Tyler continues to make the most of his new abilities as a hybrid, but he has to face the disturbing consequences of his actions as well.

After a terrifying incident, Elena and Alaric grow increasingly concerned about Jeremy's attitude and, ultimately, his safety. Alaric meets the beautiful Dr. Fell, who is intrigued with his amazing ability to heal. While trying to strike a deal with Klaus, Elena delivers news that truly shocks him.

-Gayathri- thumbnail
More Episode Titles for upcoming episodes of Vampire Diaries Season 3

• Episode 3x10: The New Deal
  • Episode 3x11: Our Town
  • Episode 3x12: The Ties That Bind
  • Episode 3x13: Bringing Out the Dead
  • Episode 3x14: Dangerous Liaisons
  • Episode 3x15: All My Children
  • Episode 3x16: 1911

LINK: http://vampirediaries.alloyentertainment.com/vampire-diaries-season-3-episode-titles/

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ariannagirlq1: How about some Vampire Diaries scoop! I'm dying for the show to return.

And some of you fans are gonna be dying when you see an epic kiss scene that is happening very soon! Confession: I squealed a little when I heard about it. Any guesses who who's puckering up? In other news, a main character we know and love is leaving Mystic Falls, thanks (indirectly) to Damon.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... z1h2LCUgVh
sonu.p thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mAdY-

Ariannagirlq1: How about some Vampire Diaries scoop! I'm dying for the show to return.

And some of you fans are gonna be dying when you see an epic kiss scene that is happening very soon! Confession: I squealed a little when I heard about it. Any guesses who who's puckering up? In other news, a main character we know and love is leaving Mystic Falls, thanks (indirectly) to Damon.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... z1h2LCUgVh

Holy mother of god!!! 
Although im a Stelena-er it would be pretty awesome if the much awaited Delena kiss is what this is about!! ðŸ˜†
And who's leaving Mystic Falls??!!!
Gosh I cannot wait till Jan 5!! Aaarrhghhh!!😆
sonu.p thumbnail

Question: Got any news about Caroline's storyline on The Vampire Diaries? —Charlotte
Ausiello: She's turning 18, and for her birthday the show's writers are giving her the second episode back, airing Jan. 12! "It's a big [one] for Caroline," confirms showrunner Julie Plec of the installment. "It's emotional. It's scary. It's very, very, very powerful." But the episode isn't all about Candice Accola's vamp. "It's a big episode for the friends — for Elena and Matt and Bonnie and Caroline," Plec adds. "It's a big episode for Tyler and Caroline's relationship. It's a massive episode for Stefan and Elena, and Stefan's pissing contest with Klaus and the lengths he is willing to go to make his point, not giving a damn about anyone or anything. It's a big episode for Damon's continued evolution as villain to hero. It's just a nice episode all around."

Question: The wait for new Vampire Diaries episodes is maddening. Please give us some Delenda scoop to tide us over? —Gabi
Ausiello: Stefan's seeming betrayal of Damon and Elena leaves the pair "fraught with sexual and romantic tension and very, very, very angry at Stefan," reveals Plec. "It leaves them thrown together to defend themselves against whatever Klaus' next move is going to be. It leads to a fairly interesting showdown between Damon and Stefan in which Damon literally tries to beat the answer out of Stefan as to why Stefan betrayed him and ruined his plan."

Question: How about you give me the Vampire Diaries scoop I so desperately need? —Elizabeth
Ausiello: We definitely haven't seen the last of badass Original sister Rebekah, Plec tell us. But don't expect a happy reunion when someone finally takes that dagger out of her. "She let herself get emotionally duped by Elena, and Elena literally stabbed her in the back," explains Plec. Rebekah's anger at Elena will be "a big problem for Klaus, who doesn't want anything to happen to [Elena], and for Elena herself, who pulled the ultimate mean girl back stab and is going to have to pay the price for that." Rebekah will also be none too pleased with Klaus for lying to her about their mother's death. "She's just mad period," says Plec with a laugh, "all around."

-Gayathri- thumbnail
Official Synopsis for 3x11 - Our Town

BIRTHDAYS AND GOOD-BYES ' Although Caroline (Candice Accola) is in no mood to celebrate her 18th birthday, Elena (Nina Dobrev), Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Matt (Zach Roerig) surprise her with a small party in an unusual location. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) disagree on the best way to handle Klaus (Joseph Morgan), and a reckless Stefan decides to test his theory by taking things to dangerous extremes. Bonnie is concerned when Elena tells her about Jeremy's (Steven R. McQueen) new plans. At a Founder's meeting, Alaric once again runs into Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto), who is in the middle of an argument with her ex-boyfriend, the medical examiner (guest star David Colin Smith). Tyler (Michael Trevino) refuses to go along with Klaus' latest demand, and is surprised when Klaus seems to accept his decision. Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow thanks for the spoilers but... this wait is unbearable! Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail
Torrey DeVitto Previews Stint on The Vampire Diaries

DeVitto offered a preview of her character, Dr. Mary Fell-

"She meets Alaric and is fascinated by his ability to recover from medical incidents so quickly," DeVitto said. "And that professional fascination turns into a romantic fascination."

Wait... what happens to Alaric?!? Does DeVitto's Dr. Fell meet him in the ER?

"Quite possibly," the actress simply teased.

DeVitto said she has watched The Vampire Diaries off and on - she is married to star Paul Wesley, after all - but she wasn't familiar with Alaric's extraordinarily bad (read: deadly) history with women to date. Will Mary survive the relationship?

"For the sake of his character alone, I hope so," she laughed. "Hopefully I don't burn up in flames or try to kill him or anything. He deserves a better ending than he's had."

DeVitto has filmed four episodes so far and assured me her character has no supernatural abilities.

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i guess stefan n elena rocks not delena damon should hve got his soulmate but she can't be elena...