TVD - spoilers and promos #2 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago

Who Else is Returning to The Vampire Diaries?

October 18th, 2011 4:49 PM by TV Fanatic Staff
Tag: Spoilers

Vicki and Anna will soon have company.

According to the latest edition of the E! News Spoiler Chat, three more deceased characters will soon make their way back to Mystic Falls. They are... Pearl (Kelly Hu), Sheila (Jasmine Guy) and Lexi (Arielle Kebbel)!

^ WHATTT?😲

1000000000000000 PHANGIRLY SIGHS!🤣

Lexi is gonna be back? Really? YIPPIE! Come back , woman! The show and Stefan needs you desperately. EEE! Can't wait to have her back! 😍

omgg..lexi back thats awesum ..
gramps too...ohhh i cant wait...
hope lexi can help stef this tym tooo

m gonna kill klaus and rebekah 🤔 for making Tyler like this...😭 😭
i just wish they'd bring Rose back!! absolutely LOVED her!!!
I'm very excited that they are gonna bring Lexi back..😃 she was one gem of a character, was so upset when she was killed off! cant wait to see her again..ghost or whatever but it is Lexi who can help Stefan again! 
3x09 Homecoming synopsis

On the night of the Homecoming dance, Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) opens up to Elena (Nina Dobrev) about why the evening is so important to her, leaving Elena with conflicting emotions. Caroline (Candice Accola) and Matt (Zach Roerig) are both shocked at Tyler's (Michael Trevino) behavior throughout the evening. The night takes a surreal turn when Klaus (Joseph Morgan) puts his latest plan into action. Determined to outsmart Klaus, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) enters into a dangerous partnership, leading to a terrifying turn of events. The band My Morning Jacket performs in the party scenes. Paul Wesley and Kat Graham also star.
Originally posted by Maz.

3x09 Homecoming synopsis

@ bold : ohhh shit is every thing ok with Ty 🤔 🤔 m  shocked too 😭😭😭...god Damn... m geeting nervous ...😭
Can't wait for today's episode!!...
These spoilers are making me sooo excited!!... God save Forwood!!
and Delena rock as ever!!
Promo, Episode 7 (Ghost World)

Mason Lockwood is back 😃 and so as Lexi 😳 
But now everyone can talk to the ghosts? 🤓 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7AlJjb5Zxdw[/YOUTUBE]

Extended Promo (not the HD quality yet)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7AlJjb5Zxdw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago