Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG... Klaus finds Elena and Stefan has to feed on Elena...this is tooo bad 

Promo: Episode 5, The Reckoning 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXOhPpc7s0&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
^ Klaus is so EVIL , man. Stefan has no option but to give in to Klaus . I think it will be Damon and Bonnie to the rescue of Elena.
-Gayathri- thumbnail
OMG! this is getting even more complicated! I hate klaus to the highest levels now! :@ but stefan wont do that, will he? I hope Damon and Bonnie will come to the rescue! cant wait to see this! 
penguin143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww... Damon 4 d rescue..!!!! this season is totally 4 Delena...😃 fingers crossed!!!!
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Say hello to Mama Original - Esther!!!

Alice Evans has been cast as the Originals mother - Esther. (Mother to Klaus, Rebekah and other originals we have yet to meet)
We will first see Esther in Episode 3x08 in flashbacks (to waaay back)
srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i hate thisss.stefan can not and will not kill or harm elena and i am sure of it.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
At least now Elena will give up on Stefan. High time. And Delena soon, whoopieee.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Episode 5: The Reckoning 
Official synopsis: A SENIOR PRANK NIGHT TO DIE FOR ' Despite all that has happened, Caroline is determined to see that Elena, Bonnie, Matt, and Tyler all enjoy a traditional Senior Prank Night before the school year begins at Mystic Falls High School. However, when uninvited guests show up, it doesn't take long for the evening to take a deadly turn. Damon convinces Jeremy that he can use his new connection to the other side to help find a way to defeat Klaus. Finally, Klaus deepens his hold on Stefan and uses him for increasingly violent and dangerous purposes.

Episode 6: Smells Like Teen Spirit
Official synopsis: WELCOME BACK, SENIORS ' On the first day of their senior year, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Matt are still reeling from recent events, while Tyler seems to be enjoying everything a little too much. Damon (is annoyed by a new houseguest, and everyone is surprised by the arrival of a new student in Alaric's history class. Matt asks Bonnie for help when he realizes he made a serious mistake. Meanwhile, Stefan continues to carry out his latest assignment from Klaus (who does not appear in the episode)
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Extended 30 sec promo, 3x05, The Reckoning

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v91NLGByko&feature[/YOUTUBE]
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Superb.. next week looks terrific!!!