Edited by Maz. - 12 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode 3x04: Disturbing behavior stills

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ stefan looks damn hot in black shirts! 
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maz- That poster's fanmade hun
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anwaya

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ stefan looks damn hot in black shirts! 

Got to 2nd you...he looks hawt. I have always drooled over Damon until this season..I guess dark sides makes guys looks hawt😆

Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is an article from TVfanatic.

Who is Returning to The Vampire Diaries?

September 29th, 2011 8:49 AM by Matt Richenthal
Tags: Spoilers, Promos

Might Anna and Vicki not be the only ghosts we meet this season on The Vampire Diaries?

Viewers can reportedly look forward to a Halloween-themed episode on October 27 that will feature a number of departed fan favorites. Foremost among them? Tyler Kinney as Mason Lockwood! No word yet on how he returns, whether this is tied to Jeremy's visions or if he'll seek revenge on Damon.

We'll update that casting scoop when more becomes available, but let's focus on "The End of the Affair" for now. In the following promo, producer Julie Plec teases this flashback-heavy installment and says that fans will see just who the "real Ripper" was back in 1920s Chicago:

Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him to tell him how incredibly wrong he is about everything.

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This is the Extended promo for episode 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plg02coI68Y&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I'm not Stefan.

DAMON SALVATORE. I heart you.
-Cherry- thumbnail
New Caroline and Tyler Clip :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbPQWZp5pyI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
-Cherry- thumbnail
'The Vampire Diaries' Tyler and Caroline: 'Something will go terribly wrong'

To accompany the webclip video of Forwood from 3x04 Zap2it also posted this article' warning it contains spoilers.

'We spoke with executive producer Jule Plec about the future of the most charming inter-species relationship ever. She had good news' and then she had bad news. You get the good news first. "Tyler and Caroline have really blossomed," she says. "For me at least, watching it, looking at it as a fan, I really like them. I like the connection they have with each other. I like this idea that he's just dealt with sort of his mother discovering that he is 'a monster' and she's fighting with the fact that her father thinks she's 'a monster' and these two 'monsters,' as labeled by the people that are supposed to love them the most, have kind of found each other.

Here's the bad news: this is 'The Vampire Diaries' "We'll get to live in that for a little while," Plec teases. "And then of course, as often happens in our relationships, something will go terribly wrong. They'll struggle this season." We can expect to see their relationship take a significant turn in Episode 5' and as Plec says, the fall-out won't be pretty.

Oh, and as for all that hot sex they had in the season premiere, Plec doesn't completely rule out the possibility of a hybrid baby. After all, Klaus was born from a vampire and a werewolf. "We've said two things on our show, very clearly. Vampires can't procreate, and yet, vampires bodies work like anybody else's," she laughs. "So, I don't know. Door's open to take either rule."'

^^^ Nooo :( Gonna cry. I love TC, i dont want a falling out :(