dolly

xoxo

Posted: 12 years ago
Aaah, I can't wait for season 3.<3
It seem's that Andie(Dawn Oliveri) is coming Back😲

Her latest tweet-
"Up with the early birds...catching a flight to Atlanta...that's all I'm saying

(Also If i remember JP said in some IV that how Andie is gonna be back..I wonder why are they bringing her back)
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Her latest tweet-

(Also If i remember JP said in some IV that how Andie is gonna be back..I wonder why are they bringing her back)

NO! Damn it! 
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Her latest tweet-

to irritate us???

sorry no offence meant to any body.. but her chracter was soo irritating !!!

xoxo

I wonder why Andie's back? Maybe they wanna use her jounalistic experience/connections to help find Stefan?
may be or may be they just want to irritate us.. like i said before🤔

i was thinking if damon will hit on her again , trying to push elena away from him self???

xoxo

More news!

Could this be Rebecca?
Edited by -Nayab- - 12 years ago
Interview: Kevin & Julie talk about the Forwood possibilities for season three

But [Julie Plec] did answer another burning question: Was Tyler still naked under that blanket when he woke up on the couch after the full moon in the sacrifice episode, thanked Caroline for taking care of him, and comforted her following her breakup with Matt? "As a matter of fact, let's see, I'm gonna go with why not? Sure. Yes," Plec laughs. We approve, we tell her: The intimate, but non-sexual gesture of him inviting her under the blanket underscored the fact that their friendship isn't just about teenage hormones. It's deeper. "They've been through a lot," Plec says. "She's seen it all. He turned into a wolf in front of her. Once you've been through a war together, all the initial phases of 'Oh, I saw his penis' [laughs] become less relevant as far as the evolution of their relationship."

Read the rest of the article HERE

Posted by Vee | July 13, 2011, 13:17 (EST) | 3 Comments
Category: TV Series

Entertainment Weekly's Mandi Bierly has more Season 3 goodies courtesy of Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, and this time we have a nice tease for the developing relationship between Tyler and Caroline. Last we left our species-crossed pair, they were cuddling underneath a blanket in differing stages of (un)dress. And it looks like romance is indeed in the air though, like everything on The Vampire Diaries, it's complicated:

"We now have a mother who knows her daughter's a vampire, and we might soon have a mayor who figures out that her son is a werewolf," Williamson says. "When that happens, it's certainly building itself to a family feud. That's the fun Mystic Falls storyline that's underplaying throughout the entire season."

READ MORE DETAILS AT ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY.