Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaah am so eagerly waiting for the DeLena storyline ❤️
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Kevin Williamson Teases "Huge Twist" on Vampire Diaries Season 3 Premiere

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/05/kevin-williamson-teases-huge-twist-on-vampire-diaries-season-3-p/#ixzz1MpBIweRk

With fans still digesting the season two finale of The Vampire Diaries - Delena kissed?!? Jeremy can see dead people?!? - producer Kevin Williamson is here to already tease the September premiere of season three.

"We have a huge twist already planned for the first episode that explains why Klaus was so interested in Stefan," Williamson tells The New York Post in a new interview. "There's another element to Klaus and what he's about that you don't know yet."

As for other season three teases...

Will we meet more Originals? Oh, yes. "We're going to find out who they are, what they're about, how The Salvatores are intertwined with them... There's a big story here. There's a whole third season of plot we get to mine through these fascinating characters. They'll show up and hopefully be just as delicious as Klaus & Elijah turned out to be."

Are Anna and Vicki ghosts? "No. But if you are thinking ghosts, that is the appropriate place to start."

What about Damon and Elena? "Damon is in a place where he never wanted to be. If he didn't like playing hero this year, what's going to happen when he's forced to do the right thing and save his brother? For Elena, after two seasons of loving her as a strong female figure, I think the audience will now finally hopefully be receptive seeing her buy into what Katherine said, that it's ok for Elena to love both Stefan and Damon."

Anything he can reveal about his upcoming series, Secret Circle? "Brittany and Thomas Dekker are so good! I was shocked because he wasn't interested in doing a TV show, much less a CW show. He's an indie, quirky film guy – but Thomas is really, really good on this show. We were on-set, saying that he turned out even better than we thought. He and Brittany together have incredible chemistry. It's fun."

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/05/kevin-williamson-teases-huge-twist-on-vampire-diaries-season-3-p/#ixzz1MpBN34ti
JennyPenny thumbnail

With the announcement of The CW's official 2011-2012 schedule (view it here), we've also learned more about what's in store for the residents of Mystic Falls in season 3 of The Vampire Diaries.

The season finale of The Vampire Diaries left us reeling.  Klaus had convinced Stefan to drink a great deal of human blood, re-awakening the monster inside of him, and told him that he would save Damon's life if Stefan would agree to accompany him out of town.  Stefan agreed and Klaus honered his promise: he sent the cure for Damon's werewolf bite with Katherine.  She delivered the cure, but also stumbled upon Damon and Elena kissing.  While on his deathbed, Damon begged Elena for her forgiveness and she granted it.  After Katherine got in a few digs about Elena loving both brothers, she took off, now free from Klaus' compulsion (though he told Stefan they would catch up with her soon enough).

Caroline reconciled with her mother, while Bonnie managed to bring Jeremy back from the dead.  But not without some side effects.  In the last moments of the season finale, he saw the ghosts (?) of Vicki and Anna.

When The Vampire Diaries returns for a third season, we're going to learn more about Klaus and his family of Original vampires.  In addition, we'll learn his exact reasons for wanting Stefan on his side.  Stefan will continue to give into his growing internal darkness.

Back in Mystic Falls, Damon and Elena are attempting to track down Stefan, but they're also dealing with their growing connection and attraction.  Will Elena leave one brother for the other?

Jeremy, meanwhile, will continue to communicate with both Vicki and Anna. They have an important and powerful message that they want to deliver to him.  Their reappearance in his life will also have an impact on his relationship with Bonnie.

Meanwhile, Caroline and Tyler continue to grow closer, but their families don't like it, and a war erupts.

The Vampire Diaries will still be airing at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday nights in the fall.  The current season 3 premiere date is unknown, but we should know more later in the summer.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Vampire Diaries' Season 3 Revealed!

So the season finale of this year's Vampire Diaries, with its shocking moments, touching revelations, and OMG JEREMY CAN SEE DEAD PEOPLE moments, set a lot of things in motion for the show's upcoming third season. But what exactly can we expect from all the dark going ons in Mystic Falls?

Recap: The Vampire Diaries "As I Lay Dying" (Season Finale)
Stare At These Lindsay Lohan/Michael Trevino Vampire Photos
Watch A Dance Scene From Honey 2, Apparently Starring Kat Graham

Well thanks to The CW Upfronts, we've now got a bit more insight on what's to come in Season 3! It's not entirely spoiler-proof, so don't read if you want to go in totally blind!

"Season three opens the door to learn more about Klaus and The Original Family as his motives for wanting Stefan on his side are finally revealed. As Stefan sinks deeper into the dark side, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge. The ghosts from Jeremy's past have a powerful message they're trying to deliver to him, not to mention the impact they're having on his relationship with Bonnie. And as Caroline and Tyler grow closer, a war erupts between their families." [source]

The only word that's coming to mind to describe next year is SPICY. I can't wait to see Damon and Elena develop now that Stefan's gone! Maybe my boy Damon will finally get some lurrrve. Lord knows he needs it. Meanwhile, Jeremy seeing the dead is certainly going to mean in a change in his relationship with Bonnie, and I'm loving the Romeo and Juliet dynamic between Tyler and Caroline's relationship. Except Matt's not dead, so I'm sure he'll be around to interfere for a while.

What do you think? What are your hopes for Season 3? Comment below!

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

'Vampire Diaries' stars get ready for a bloody third season

| More
May 19, 2011 ? Jarett Wieselman

Although I watch them bring the drama, heart and impossibly chiseled cheekbones to Mystic Falls every week, I have never watched Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley interact with one another in real life before -- therefore I never knew that the "Vampire Diaries" stars really bring the playful sides out in one another.

It was a sensational sight to see Paul crash Nina's MTV chat, Nina try to make Ian crack up during an on-camera interview and Ian refuse to untie the invisible string that kept the smallscreen siblings attached at the hip ... although that might have had something to do with the innate humor of their unintentionally matching outfits.

So read on to find out what I learned at this morning's CW Upfronts as Nina talked Elena's dueling loves and the dynamic dude duo demanded a two drink minimum for their green carpet comedy act!

PopWrap: With Stefan's turn towards the dark side, it seems like you'll pretty much be playing one another's characters next year, huh?
Paul Wesley: Literally! I'm going to be playing Damon, and he'll be playing Stefan and we're hoping no one notices.
Ian Somerhalder: It's going to be a musical season.

PW: Like "Freaky Friday?"
Paul: Yes!
Ian: I actually tested for that movie – I didn't get it, obviously.

PW: I think it all worked out ok for you in the end though, right?
Ian: Oh, yea [laughs]

PW: What excites you about this switch?
Ian: It excites Paul because he gets to be a bad ass again!
Paul: Yep! I'm so excited to have fun and be bad.
Ian: I'm less excited, I hope I don't have to be sappy like Stefan.
Paul: Oh, you will. And I get to have a little bit of fun and not brood all the time. Monogamy is nice, but come on Stefan – let loose.
Ian: I: For a little while. I just hope Stefan, Damon and Klaus get to go on one major bender
Paul: We will, I promise.
Ian: Just something where we go to the next town and wreak havoc.
Paul: We'll go to Vegas and have a boys night out – we'll ever bring Elijah!
Ian: Brothers weekend!
Paul: Alaric can be the designated driver [laughs]

PW: But with Stefan and Damon split up, that also means Paul and Ian will be split up for the first time since the pilot.
Ian: Hopefully, we'll still have scenes in the library, where Damon can tell Stefan what a good kisser his girlfriend is [laughs]

PopWrap: Your dress is beautiful and sort of matches the green carpet!
Nina Dobrev: Thank you, it's Jay Godfrey. I called ahead to find out what color the carpet was so I could match [giggles].

PW: Congrats on an amazing finale.
Nina: I still haven't seen it by the way.

PW: Oh, well you were certainly right about Jeremy having a world life changing moment -- I mean, ghosts?
Nina: Wasn't it?!? I can't tell you what they are yet though …

PW: Having your best friend Kayla Ewell back on set must have been so great.
Nina: It is exciting – we didn't have any scenes together, but when we got there, we all just lit up – the family was back again. Although it was bittersweet since one family member had to leave for another to come in since Sarah [Canning, who played Aunt Jenna] had to go. But it's going to be really awesome.

PW: The finale set up some very interesting stuff for Elena in season three. What do you think about Katherine's comment "it's ok to love them both" -- you think that's true?
Nina: God, I don't know. The thing is, you can't help who you love and who you're attracted to. It's not something you can just shut off, so Katherine – for once – did have some words of wisdom! She told the truth, which is rare because she never speaks the truth. Or saves the day, which she also did!

PW: And she also walked in on quite a tender moment for Elena & Damon.
Nina: Of course she did [laughs].

PW: What did you think of the kiss?
Nina: I think it was a sad, beautiful, bittersweet moment for Damon & Elena that was interrupted and short-lived.

PW: To be continued?
Nina: We'll see...

PW: What excites you about the possibilities this raises for season three?
Nina: The entire third season is like a blank slate – I think it's going to feel like a completely new show now that Stefan has gone to the dark side. He will be with Klaus and I think that'll set up a dark shift because when we started Damon was the mysterious one with all the fog following him [laughs]. Now I think we'll see that come back with Stefan and Elena is turned around because she doesn't know what to do.

PW: Yea, Elena does have a lot of choices ahead of her.
Nina: Totally. Will she be by herself? Will she be with Damon? Will she try to find Stefan? Everything is kind of shifting, so it'll be refreshing and different, which is nice – you never want to fall into a familiar pattern on a show. And I think Kevin [Williamson] and Julie [Plec] found a way to keep it fresh.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Vampire Diaries Season 3 Teases: Darkness, Guilt and a War Ahead

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/05/vampire-diaries-season-3-teases-darkness-guilt-and-a-war-ahead/#ixzz1Mvr94OtG

The CW unveiled its fall schedule this week, creating buzz around new shows such as Hart of Dixie and The Secret Circle.

But the network included a press release in this announcement, one that teased developments/storylines on established shows such as The Vampire Diaries.

So, how will events from the season two finale play out in September? Read on, find out - and then sound off in our Vampire Diaries forum!

Season three opens the door to learn more about Klaus and The Original Family as his motives for wanting Stefan on his side are finally revealed. As Stefan sinks deeper into the dark side, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge. The ghosts from Jeremy's past have a powerful message they're trying to deliver to him, not to mention the impact they're having on his relationship with Bonnie. And as Caroline and Tyler grow closer, a war erupts between their families.

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/05/vampire-diaries-season-3-teases-darkness-guilt-and-a-war-ahead/#ixzz1MvrJn1BP
JennyPenny thumbnail
Nina talks about the kiss

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=vampire+diairies#
JennyPenny thumbnail
'Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev reveals season three details – Stefan changes all

Continue reading on Examiner.com: 'Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev reveals season three details – Stefan changes all - Phoenix TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-phoenix/vampire-diaries-nina-dobrev-reveals-season-three-details-stefan-changes-all#ixzz1N48TTS20

Vampire Diaries is done for another year. Season three will premiere on Channel 6 in Tempe this fall, and Pop Wrap, a blog with the New York Post, reported from the CW Upfront on Thursday. Nina Dobrev dished a bit with Pop Wrap about what fans can expect out of season three, and the words she used to describe the series were 'blank slate' when the season begins.

Why is it such a blank slate for the next season? This is because of the switch in Stefan's character, played by Paul Wesley. He has now gone to the dark side with Klaus, and he has returned to his former 'ripper' status from after he was first turned into a vampire. Fans were given a glimpse of this behavior in previous flashback episodes.

This change in Stefan will put Elena, the character played by Nina Dobrev, at a loss. She will not know how to handle the actions of Stefan. Will she lean on Damon? Fans will have to wait and find out what happens there with the two.

Advertisement

Fans are missing the loss of the series for the summer. One fan said the following on Twitter today about the summer hiatus:

I miss #TVD I can't wait for the hiatus period to go through!

Vampire Diaries will return in September on Channel 6 in Tempe with season three. What do you think of the possibilities for season three?

Continue reading on Examiner.com: 'Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev reveals season three details – Stefan changes all - Phoenix TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-phoenix/vampire-diaries-nina-dobrev-reveals-season-three-details-stefan-changes-all#ixzz1N48YGGjy
JennyPenny thumbnail

Nina Dobrev was one of the "Vampire Diaries" stars in attendance at The CW upfront presentation on Thursday, which of course meant that as a result she would be bombarded with all sorts of questions about her character Elena's relationship with Damon moving forward into season three.

By and large, though, you have to give her some credit for creating just enough intrigue to make it exciting, but not so much to give anything away. Here is what the actress had to say in a new chat about the show wtih E! News from the event:

"She actually legitimately kissed Damon this time ... they locked lips, and it was sad but beautiful [moment]. It was a start to a [major] storyline. We'll have to wait and see where it goes.

"[The kiss] was so short-lived, I don't think she's had time to process it."

Also in the video (which you can see to the left), you can see Ian Somerhalder talk a bit about some of the storms that are currently going through his home state of Louisiana -- and about Paul Wesley flying up on an airplay with Ian's mom sitting behind him (strange, but kind of funny).

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCcJLL9anDU[/YOUTUBE]