PRATIGYA 3rd MAY Written Update... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
oooh my dear mindblowing like always...
please pratigya some merci for our poor man...feeling so sad for him..

the most important thing that...

tanthyaaa...

Nice update tanths... With her giving him the view to her back makes it official for now she has turned her back on him. Bye in yesterdays u me tv did you notice ankit and parvati's cute sweet talk from the cell.Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Tanthyaaa diii, thanx for a lallantop updatewa... Now hw long z the K's sorry session gona continue, m really tired of him being sorry for every single thing he does... .. Okkk di tak care, hum toh chale...

Wrong post...
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago

Thanxx for d WU diii...

Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
thanks alot for the update
Originally posted by tanthya

Kesariyaaa,

U r forgetting our deal ...jordan gayi aur viewer's thread bhoolgayi ...it is still waiting for ur input

You   are welcome, forgetful Bacha ..

Aaj Humao kuch nahi kahenge...Zipped lips until I see u in viewer's...

I thought people have stopped commenting on the viewers thread as no one was writing anything for ages...😕..although I have written in the viewers thread last night...do check it out...also on your Kriya Reloaded post...😳😳😳

BTW ..can u still not see my siggys??😕😕
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I thought people have stopped commenting on the viewers thread as no one was writing anything for ages...😕..although I have written in the viewers thread last night...do check it out...also on your Kriya Reloaded post...😳😳😳

BTW ..can u still not see my siggys??😕😕

Since all Intelligent Viewer's left for vacation ,{ what does that make  me then, }, The temperamental viewer's too decided to go on Vac's... It has arrived now , all fresh and relaxed ..and willing  to  share the thoughts  !!!!😉😉😃😃😃

KESRIYAAA   is the bheshtesht !! 😃

I can see Love is in the air and  MKAP ...Plus the Mango orchard DP...I liked tht segment very much..
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Another brilliant update, tanths. 😊

Absolutely loved Krishna's dialogue at the thana. Thanks for clearing it up that he actually spoke the line about Adarsh being arrested for forgetting to take his shoes off before entering the temple, and it wasnt something you came up with. Baba's one liners are lacking these days that its a welcome surprise when we get them.

So we had two banjeyee moments today. First Amma Bauji Banjayee, and Arushi Prats Banjayee.

Amma proves that she's more than capable of handling things whilst her maard is away.

Coming to Arushi. Have you got Papa's permission to bail brother Adarsh out, cos it sounds as if you've decided on your own accord to help him out, knowing that Papa is against this? Or has Papa sanctioned this but refuses to actively help? Or was it Nainaji's 'death bed' scene in last nite's epi that moved you so much? And didn't the lawyer say that due to the seriousness of the crime Adarsh cant get bail? Are you hoping to find yourself Aman 2 to help, cos i dont think you're gona be that lucky this time round. He was a fluke. And what about the money for the bail? Or will you be sending the bill to SS? Maybe you can use the bribe money, if it hasnt been all spent or confiscated by the authorities. Now that Arushi's made it clear that she knows the law and can get her brother free (regardless of the fact he is a criminal) Komals ready to follow her. Looks like these two could well be BFF if Arushi is successful. Lets hope not!

Coming to Prats and Krish. Whether we believe her actions and efforts were sound or not, realistic or not, she had faith in herself that she had the ability and was capable of getting Krishna to walk on the path of right. She made him aware that he will face obstacles along the way, namely Radhe types, but to just ignore them as he cant fight them all and continue on the path. What she failed to realise and understand is her husband's, or for that matter any human being's natural reaction to a threat. There are those that chose to walk away and those that cant. Krishna is someone who cant. By now she should realise that Krishna's acts of violence is his reaction to a threat. And in this situation the threat was to their livelihood - their dhaba. I sincerely hope that rather than seeing just the end result and condemning Krishna, she sees and understands his reaction in light of  the enormity of the threat. Its Prats that has chosen Krishna to walk this path and its therefore her responsibility to ensure that he gets back on it when circumstances throw him off course.

Now regarding her visit to MFG. Well the timing kinda sucks a bit, but i guess we'll have to wait and watch what exactly takes place there and what will be the impact of the visit. Is she solely there to console the rest of the family? To seek Papa's advice and assurance that she done the right thing by not supporting K (be a shocker if Papa turned around and said NO - You did wrong)? Or to find out that the family have condone Arushi seeking bail for Adarsh and thus ensure a conflict of usools between father and daughter? If the latter, will she decide to forgive or at least hear Krishna out? Will it be because Papa adviced her, or a self realisation that Papa is fallible? What will Krishna's reaction to this be? Pleased or miffed that she had to seek Papa's guidance?

Thankooo , MB 😃 ..

Meethi Bhanki , I am taking this and posting it in Viewer's...hope u don't mind ...
Originally posted by tanthya

Since all Intelligent Viewer's left for vacation ,{ what does that make  me then, }, The temperamental viewer's too decided to go on Vac's... It has arrived now , all fresh and relaxed ..and willing  to  share the thoughts  !!!!😃

KESRIYAAA   is the bheshtesht !! 😃

I can see Love is in the air and  MKAP ...Plus the Mango orchard DP...I liked tht segment very much..

Of course you are an intelligent viewer...do you have to ask that?? 😲😲😆..Now we are all back..that thread will be rocking again...😊

Yes even I absolutely love that segment...was waiting for this dp...yesterday's epi was also good!! 😳😳