Pratigya

INTERACTIVE FFT 3RD MAY

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

NAUGHTEEE BOY !

MKAP should be re-titled Pratigya ka Vishwaas, Because now this show for the last so many months is just about Vishwaas, Law and order. We are going round in circles like a crazy dog after it's own tail.
After the sucess of my thread yesterday.. which I still have to finish reading and commenting on...
I decided to do less bakaity and give you guys a chance to voice your views.

Loved the way Krishna and co were interacting with each other in the Thana...
Baba's dialogue to Amma... Amma babuji jaisa kaam kiye! 😆😆
Then she walks off with him like a naughtee boy.
I actually found Arushi's gesture today very sweet.
Pratigya looked very nice in that orange saree - she looked dead slim too.
Apart from Adharsh, Vishwaas, Vachaan, Vidyaa, Sanskaar, do they not have anything else in life? No wonder they are the boring Saxes!

I put forward some questions which I woud like your views on...

1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.

2.Dis Pratigya overreact? Was Krishna that wrong to deserve such zaliliathi?

3. Do we want to watch this mardy track?

4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?

5. Does Amma's game seem to be getting dangerous?

6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad.

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him?

8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?

Just copy the questions and have fun answering!...

Dosa.xxx

Here are my answers...
1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.

Yes... I was actually quite proud of her gesture, it was rather heart warming.
2.Did Pratigya overreact? Was Krishna that wrong to deserve such zaliliathi?

Okay she decided not to bail him out, but then third degree aswell... I'd hate to go to sleep mardy on my partner.. he tried to explain and she just didn't want to know. I feel that her anger is more on the vishwaas factor then the right or wrong matter. ... again!

NO, I do not have the patience of watching baba running around shouting Babu Babu after his mehraru for a week and her dodging him... Where is the entertainment in that.
4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?

Yes... fair enough he wronged her... but does that men you retailiate to his level.. or set a better example?

Amma seems to be playing a dangerous game.. she is siding with Pratz... to then let her do as she pleases and create a darrar between the two lovers...hmmm
6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? Will she feel bad.

I think.. there will be a serious fight soon, and maybe after beating him, he will drop the bomb about the arson attack

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him?

I think she will carry on supporting him.. as she is just about supporting her hubby, she blindly loves him, and she knows not better then to tell him anything he doesn't know already.
I do feel that she is wrong.. in her statement - legally... But then she doesn't know that he too has a violent streak in him.

8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan

I would over this crime... support him, I wouldn't do the khamoshi ki zubaan.. I will shout and scream.

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Come on peeps the questions are not rocket science based.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
can't give these answers...me nt hving my brain that's wiy...lol
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

can't give these answers...me nt hving my brain that's wiy...lol

you Yamla Paglaa Deewana!
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waa Carishma as usual good food for thought loved it. now i will try to answer yr questions. i also don;t like this cold wars. the one thing i hate in pratigya is she not talking or explaining things in a understandable way. why cv's don;t do that. all the time this not talking. i don;t like it. without explaining walking away is another thing i hate wit kriya,. they both do that. r they some saint to understand and know things by themselves without telling each others. come on yar.This amma is into something big. the cv's r not even giving us clue. i think she is working underground and suddenly it will pop up.
now for yr questions my takes
1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.Yes today for the first time i felt like she is doing something as a sister. she tried her best. when everyone deserted him atleast she tried to comfort him and she had the courtesy to take komal home with her and she came to police station also by her own.
   This is tricky question.  i think prats i s angry because krishna beat radhe when repeatedly told him not to doa nd find some other way to tackle him. i think she is hurt so when somebody is hurt inside we don;t know how they will act. they both r right in their own way. she is taking away her frustration. krishna knows how she is.
Truth carishma i want a balance. i don;t want the 2 extremes. i want both of them to learn from each other. see if we r educated also we stilllearn things we don;t know. there are lot of things we don;t know. so prats should become more practicable and think with her brain and act this is te one i have been telling from the beginning. just preaching law don;t do anything u have to make it practicable and workable.
4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?I felt like she should have told him or if she is not talking to him she should have talked indirectly and said things. what was the need to go there early in the morning. she didn;t go yesterday. i was thinking waa that is good improvement she didn;t go to her papa but today she went. o.k. iam not telling she cann;t go she can go.
Me 100 % sure she is into something very big. that is the next bomb.
6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad. ya i am also feeling like that. like the filmy style he won;t lift a hand and he will be injured so bad she will have say the word and then he will hit seen like in movies.
7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him?she is supporting her husband and she don;t know the truth. see in the end also she was telling adharsh if u know if u do wrong things u will end up in jail and all u won;t do that.
8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?see carishma that depends on what he did. if he did something very terrible  i won;t bail him. but i will scream and shout and all and will get out of the system.

Edited by laks76 - 12 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

you Yamla Paglaa Deewana!

well r ur holidays over?...me waiting for ur E.A...kitne din se nahi banaya😳
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Waa Carishma as usual good food for thought loved it. now i will try to answer yr questions. i also don;t like this cold wars. the one thing i hate in pratigya is she not talking or explaining things in a understandable way. why cv's don;t do that. all the time this not talking. i don;t like it. without explaining walking away is another thing i hate wit kriya,. they both do that. r they some saint to understand and know things by themselves without telling each others. come on yar.This amma is into something big. the cv's r not even giving us clue. i think she is working underground and suddenly it will pop up.

now for yr questions my takes
1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.Yes today for the first time i felt like she is doing something as a sister. she tried her best. when everyone deserted him atleast she tried to comfort him and she had the courtesy to take komal home with her and she came to police station also by her own.
   This is tricky question.  i think prats i s angry because krishna beat radhe when repeatedly told him not to doa nd find some other way to tackle him. i think she is hurt so when somebody is hurt inside we don;t know how they will act. they both r right in their own way. she is taking away her frustration. krishna knows how she is.
Truth carishma i want a balance. i don;t want the 2 extremes. i want both of them to learn from each other. see if we r educated also we stilllearn things we don;t know. there are lot of things we don;t know. so prats should become more practicable and think with her brain and act this is te one i have been telling from the beginning. just preaching law don;t do anything u have to make it practicable and workable.
4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?I felt like she should have told him or if she is not talking to him she should have talked indirectly and said things. what was the need to go there early in the morning. she didn;t go yesterday. i was thinking waa that is good improvement she didn;t go to her papa but today she went. o.k. iam not telling she cann;t go she can go.
Me 100 % sure she is into something very big. that is the next bomb.
6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad. ya i am also feeling like that. like the filmy style he won;t lift a hand and he will be injured so bad she will have say the word and then he will hit seen like in movies.
7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him?she is supporting her husband and she don;t know the truth. see in the end also she was telling adharsh if u know if u do wrong things u will end up in jail and all u won;t do that.
8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?see carishma that depends on what he did. if he did something very terrible  i won;t bail him. but i will scream and shout and all and will get out of the system.

Thanks a lot Lakhs - It was fun reading your comments... At the moment - we hae no idea as to what will happen...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

well r ur holidays over?...me waiting for ur E.A...kitne din se nahi banaya😳

I will - infact though - I am going to be cutting my time down alot.. .as i have become a bit busy with other stuff.. but i will do it.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother. To be honest, yes ..I did find her sweet today...when I first read it in the LUD...I was like ohhh not arushi again..but when I watched the epi...she came across nice...she wasn't preaching adarsh that he did wrong...she was understanding..I liked it ...

2.Dis Pratigya overreact? Was Krishna that wrong to deserve such zaliliathi? ...Well for me she did overreact by not bailing him out...I would have liked this silent treatment had she bailed him out first...I agree with her silent treatment at night..but in the morning she just went off to MFG without even sorting things out was a bit too much for me..

3. Do we want to watch this mardy track? errrmm let's see...

4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him? ...Dunno whether disrespect is the right word...but yes the timing wasn't right for her to go off to MMFG..especially when things haven't be sorted between kriya...By all means do go and comfort the saxes

5. Does Amma's game seem to be getting dangerous? ...OOHHH YES!! ...THE LONGER AMMA'S CHARADE CONTINUES, THE BIGGER TROUBLES COMING UP IN KRIYA PARADISE 😲

6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad...Pratigya will forgive krishna for sure..maybe tomorrow or by this weekend...so no worries there...Yes this line of krishna put me in thought as well...I don't know whether you have read uma's post on what krishna should do...I really hope that Krishna does nothing like it was said in her post...

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him? ...Komal is right that Adarsh is not violent...I don't think she even takes this things seriously

8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?..I would bail him out for sure but give him the silent treatment inside the four walls of the room...

I quite agree with you...I was getting a bit fed up of the word VISHWAS...and the fact that Krishna ALWAYS does WRONG, thinks WRONG and speaks WRONG!! ...🥱

GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I will - infact though - I am going to be cutting my time down alot.. .as i have become a bit busy with other stuff.. but i will do it.

Thanx alot😃...well i hv seen ur vm...pehli pehli baar baliya in my mnbike it was awesome thanx😃