dirtydiana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He friends - my thought process is that once Ahem and Gopi will start connecting with each other they will be the best couple in telly.  I really want them to win a ward for the best couple on the screen.  The creative need to work on their chemistry I mean spice up their love life.  I Know we think Ahmed is workaholic and he but our gopi needs to play part.  They are really excellent actors and they need really develop as actors.  I think they are best couple on television and really like to see them working on their relationship especially Ahmed trying get to know her as friend and then follows their love story...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
muuaaahhh...
completely agree with u dear...m also with u...
they are the BEST no doubt...when there is nothing romantic happening between them still both of them together just sizzles the screen, even if standing together or staring at each other.

their Sizzling Undeniable Chemistry has to be En cashed... dont know what this CVs are upto..

but loved ur thoughts...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know what you mean...I will watch a scene a couple of times when gohem is on th screen ...my mother gets mad at me when I do that.
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woow what have u written is exactly what we want and yes if tehy show their love blossom they will be perfect couple infact best couple among others.