may 3 update- horses and paintings

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi muktis😆, i will call u all muktis from now on 😆😆,
me update guru back .so another good episode - todays star viabhav again , with devki and nirali

scene 1
vaibhav stops the man from hitting dalichand, he tells hinm its his sasur. 😲everyone is shocked devki is still looking at vaibhav with gooey eyes🤣😆
vaibhav gives that man money and ask everyone to get away😊
devki starts blasting her father and refuses to believe that her father did not steal😭
he does not care abt her reputation(devki was good in thsi scne and dalichand , well the actor playing dalichand is so awesome , he makes u feel 4 the character, awesome acting)
she leaves , dali asks vaibhav to believe him and convince devaki that he is changed😊

scene 2-
devaki is crying in the car, vaibhav very sweetly gives her water😆(ahh cho chweet😳😆)
devki says sorry (arre kitni baar😆😆kahogi) but asks why he told everyone he was his sasur,
v tells he had no choice , the ppl would have otherwise continued beating him
devki says he dali is liar, he will never do anything good to which v says jubaan jhooth bol sakti hain par aankhen nahin👏
he has seen a change in his eyes , he tell d that maybe her father has decided to change now and we should give them a chance😊she should help her father to come out of this mess😊
devki is thinking😊

scene 3 -
nirali comes to imv and tells her she will bet on horse racing and is a member of some club😊
imv tells her she should know everything abt race and horsed , nirali then impresses imv with good knowledge abt horses
imv is impresses😊 tells her apart from horses they should select the best racer
he asks sid to select  jimmy bharucha the top racer, who has no mobile and lives and sleepsonly with his horses🤣nirali is very intersted😉(ok so another love track coming up between nirali and this jimmy)
i must add i am warming up to this new nirali, she is way better and adorable😉😆😆

scene 4-
bb d and their partner in crime r in pedi😆😆 he says they need a guarateer to get the aviation dealand since bb position currently is low , it would be tough to get any unless devki aks vaibhav to be the one
devki syas no😆😆ki since imv comp is against them , its not right to ask themn to be their guranteer , it will upset imv
she says she will find a guaranteer soon😊
scene 5-
nirali is showing her dresses to the ladies ,
nirali also gives d a present  and says she always wear sarees so this will be new 4 her, but devki refuses since she is comfortable in sarees(yaar hume mazaa aayega devki, kuch aur pehnogi toh😛😆😆, kam se kam dikhaate toh sahi ki andar kyaa tha😆)
anyways nirali says u have 2 wear this since v and d r going to romatic dinner😳😳😉
but devki says no as vaibhav has a meeting with someone
everyone says yeh vaibhav bhi naa(haan haan yeh vaibhav bhi naa, kaam kaam kaam😡😆😆)
nirali says lekin yeh passes kaa kyaa hoga(mujhe de do yaar😆😆😆)
d says let sid and rajvi go , nirali approves but rajvi says dont as sid might also be busy
devki says she will talk 2 sid
sid refuse to go as he says he has work , when d insits he says that they have to work acc to rules here  and asks her not 2 tell rajvi that he refused
rajvi is upset and leaves from the room

scene 6-
baa , nirali baapuji, charu , rajvi , sid r on dining table eating, just then a servant comes carryin a painting , imv asks what it is to which servant says that yeh devki kaa hain
he asks him to open it, it turns out be one of sid's beautiful painting, everyone is shocked😲😲😲😲devki is in a tight spot😛😆😆

episode ends😃

precap- sid burns his paintings , 😭

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
okay, i liked ur post, though u havent asked for it , coz the liked the cute way u summed up the story...tq u very much for taking the pain to do a gr8 job😊Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
thnx a lot dear. thank god got some sid and reajveer stuff to see.
what a cute epsiode... vaibhav and Devki rocksss... the show...
vaibhav is really a caring husband and devki a caring bahu😊 i guess the famous jockey  will emerged as nirali's future love interest😉
Originally posted by ruchira23

vaibhav is really a caring husband and devki a caring bahu😊 i guess the famous jockey  will emerged as nirali's future love interest😉
yaa ruchi, v is a very cring husband, and he silently does all the things,he does not show off
 d well i think enjoys attention, nothing wrong in that but yes she is a good bahu ,
her intentions r nice
looking forward 2 nirali's love interest
Thanx anmol for a lovely and sharp update..
thank u for the update.. hope u provide ur servies in furture too... looking fwd for ur updates as they are more interesting then watching it on tv
Anmol - super update👏
BTW like the personal touch that u give 2 ur update!😉

thanks munira , varun and protisha 4 liking the update, i will continue to provide my services atleast 4 this month😊