Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ Reemz

I have been waiting for your take on this . You and lennie have described the scene beautifully in your post.
I have played that scene many times already . It was just heavenly. If this is KESAR who does not understand the complexties of marriage, what will happen when he does? I really doubt GULAAL can ignore such a attack on her senses. She seemed to be eating out of his hand today literally.  

Thank you very much ritu!!

Gulaal loves the attention she gets from him and she will get used to it, crave it more. He is the man for her. πŸ˜³
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley19

loved todays episode, they are showing more kes -gul scenes now. I agree that I do feel sorry for talli, I wonder what they are trying to do with her character? Neil and Manasi are great actors, they show great emotions. i think kesar is going to realise why he cant hate gulaal very soon.

In a way I don't want to know what they are planning with Talli's character. Hope Kesar realises his feelings soon for Gulaal...he's getting there!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Reemz, well said

They were just Gulaal-Kesar the one we know are just there what makes them Gulaal-Kesar

It was such a tension-filled scene that said alot when not even speaking at all

The way this scene was done, it showed there is so much more to Gulaal-Kesar

Asserting his right on Gulaal was the Kesar i know and she does as well and she has missed that and so on...

@black: Definitely! There is so much that can be done with these two and their potential scenes together. They're a writers delight!😳
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For the sake of Kes-Gul, I hope that Kesar resurrects his old angry self and rejects the call to martyrdom by rejecting Talli/breakup of deeyarvattu. 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

I like character of Tallie and  what she represents to the G-K relationship.  I sympathize with her sad story and how JK treats her. 

That being said today I felt her scenes were interfering with the G-K scene.  I wanted a long uncut G-K sequence but they kept showing us  Tallie. 

Yes she is sad...very sad...broken...Now let's get to back to G-K!

Any way absolutely loved the whole thing...from the gust of wind to Kesar looking on at Gulaal as she falls asleep with a smile on her face.

WONDERFUL! 

Exactly. There was no need to put Talli's scenes in between. In any case, I always worry that Talli will pop up out of nowhere in a G-K scene. This time she wasn't physically there (thankfully) but they still put her between!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, i think the CVs are trying to make the audience sympathise with Talli, thus the addition of another dimension to her character which is the loneliness. because see, so far none of us were able to connect with her because she just seemed so shallow! now they want us to see that she isn't indeed shallow and that her character has depth.

but i can see it here, that nobody even seems to be bothered to see her character. LOL. πŸ˜†she's still an annoying bee buzzing in the middle of K-G scene! HAHAHAHA! you guys are soo adorable for STILL ignoring talli! AHAHAHA! you're just too cute!πŸ˜›πŸ€£

LOL I guess they are trying to make her less irritating but she's still an obstacle so no matter how nice they make her, if she's going to come between the main couple then the fans will express dislike towards her.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ arti

The question here is, will the CV'S let them live in peace together.?
Any takes on that?

ya i know the road ahead is not easy but their love will show them their right destination...after all love is all about finding silver lining in the dark clouds