Gulaal

From tension-filled to 'Kesar and Gulaal'

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😍😍😍

The gust of wind...the tension in the air when Kesar forces the door open and they look at each other...it gave me goosebumps 😳 They silently remembered they words spoken previously.  I particularly thought there was a lot of intensity in this moment.

So much they want to say to each other but that friction keeps them apart.

Every movement, every expression seems so artistic. You just get the sense that this is a very different and unique love story. Kesar asserting his right over Gulaal surely shocked her but it was definitely welcomed because that's what she was waiting for. The younger Kesar always claimed his rights over Gulaal and she enjoyed that attention. Another poignant moment was when Kesar went to touch Gulaal but then took his hand away when she opened her eyes (BTW Manasi does a great job of looking ill and weak).

I loved one particular line which Kesar said to describe Gulaal's attitude 'aa behl mujhe maar', It put a smile on my face because that is her problem. She's always willing to hurt herself for others. Then the finger on the lips to shut her up 😳 So AWWW-worthy! I love how the tone of the scene gradually changed and they became 'Gulaal and Kesar'. It was beautifully done. The scene was MAGIC from the word go and the two actors as always just really compliment each other. I'm tempted to say it's my favourite scene so far...

P.S. I know the creatives are making us sympathise with Talli and I do feel bad for her but then a huge part of me is always like 'Move the scene to G-K'. πŸ˜•
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Reemz
I have been waiting for your take on this . You and lennie have described the scene beautifully in your post.
I have played that scene many times already . It was just heavenly. If this is KESAR who does not understand the complexties of marriage, what will happen when he does? I really doubt GULAAL can ignore such a attack on her senses. She seemed to be eating out of his hand today literally.  

smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved todays episode, they are showing more kes -gul scenes now. I agree that I do feel sorry for talli, I wonder what they are trying to do with her character? Neil and Manasi are great actors, they show great emotions. i think kesar is going to realise why he cant hate gulaal very soon.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Reemz, well said

They were just Gulaal-Kesar the one we know are just there what makes them Gulaal-Kesar

It was such a tension-filled scene that said alot when not even speaking at all

The way this scene was done, it showed there is so much more to Gulaal-Kesar

Asserting his right on Gulaal was the Kesar i know and she does as well and she has missed that and so on...
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I like character of Tallie and  what she represents to the G-K relationship.  I sympathize with her sad story and how JK treats her. 

That being said today I felt her scenes were interfering with the G-K scene.  I wanted a long uncut G-K sequence but they kept showing us  Tallie. 

Yes she is sad...very sad...broken...Now let's get to back to G-K!

Any way absolutely loved the whole thing...from the gust of wind to Kesar looking on at Gulaal as she falls asleep with a smile on her face.

WONDERFUL! 

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, i think the CVs are trying to make the audience sympathise with Talli, thus the addition of another dimension to her character which is the loneliness. because see, so far none of us were able to connect with her because she just seemed so shallow! now they want us to see that she isn't indeed shallow and that her character has depth.

but i can see it here, that nobody even seems to be bothered to see her character. LOL. πŸ˜†she's still an annoying bee buzzing in the middle of K-G scene! HAHAHAHA! you guys are soo adorable for STILL ignoring talli! AHAHAHA! you're just too cute!πŸ˜›πŸ€£
sauris thumbnail

Yeah it was a journey which started with two people as strangers but ended with deep love & care or each other.The bond which was visible between kesar & gulal eons back had resurfaced yesyerday

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post reemz ! today they show us glimpse of kes-gul relation and how beautiful  they  will live their relationship once they accept it...just looking forward to it
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ arti
The question here is, will the CV'S let them live in peace together.?
Any takes on that?
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reemz awesome post. Thank u. totally agree with u. Todays episode was so beautiful.
The scene in the room with Kesar and Gulaal just spilled over with so much affection and love today. Truly was a beautiful sight to see Kesar show to us how beautiful his heart can be if only he would remove his shield that he hides under so much.
AWESOME EPISODE TODAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›