India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I SALUTE KINSHUK MAHAJAN!!!! (Page 3)

ch0c0lates IF-Dazzler
ch0c0lates
ch0c0lates

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Have to agree. He is got so much better since the Bidaai days.
Love him :)

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
agree wid each n every word u wrote abt kinshukThumbs Up
he is da best actor ...hottest n cutest actor according to me
i love u kinshuk Embarrassed
neha_2011 Groupbie
neha_2011
neha_2011

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
yaaa ...kinshuk is the best actor...in bidaai he was 90% perfect in acting...but in ccbm he is giving 100% to viren's character...just love his acting yaar...very real acting...
minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Totally agree Moni -- Kinshuk is an amazing actor -- the best.  I did not know about him before, but seeing him in CCBM has made me totally fall for him.  Not only did he bring Viren's character alive like no other could have, but he has also shown what a wonderful human being he is.  Remember how gentle and respectful he was with Neha during the SR scene. And also in his interviews, he comes across as one amazing person. I just love him.

I too fervently wish he wins many acting accolades and awards for his role as Viren. They should create a special category for him for his portrayal of this role.

p.s. for me the one segment/scene that brings out the full range and depth of his acting is the drugging scene, where he falls in love with Nivi. Just watch his expressions change -- by the micro-minute (on Navz's channel).  It is to die for.
The others are:
1) All wedding confrontation scenes plus the wedding;
2) When he is revealed as the stalker plus when he returns to the house after walking out
3) The flute scene with sid when he realizes his love for Nivi
4) the SR

Edited by minu2011 - 03 May 2011 at 6:47pm
lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Actually I feel thats why Cts take advantage of his brilliant acting and give him so many emotions to portray while since the other stupid couple = Sidya who dont know how to act cannot be given anything specially the dumb Sid !!!! Who has only one stupid expression since last year ssept !!!!

So hats off to KM ...thats the only reason i watch CCBM Wink
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Agree...he is the best in whatever he does...and the way he can change expressions fast ...hitni tarrif ki jaya kam hi hai
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I agree with u 100% Moni... Kinshuk has got a huge talent in acting... Love his expressions.. he is sooo damn expressive... I just wish he gets to do a really good role in Cinema too.. Im sure he will prove to be a great actor like our leading actors in bollywood... Go KInshuk Go!!! U will surely make it!! We believe in u and ure potential and talents!!!
roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Kinshuk is the best..in this one character he is shown so many emotions..

Attitude in the beginning and trying to help nivi as a frnd, taking care of nivi and siding her in all her problems, flirtiness, revengeful viren, realisation of value to family, realisation of love to nivi, winning her back nd  a responsible husband and now insecured character..

I dont think there is anyone else who can act this much..and he was best in all his emotions..He is given full justification to Viren's character.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index