I SALUTE KINSHUK MAHAJAN!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
I SALUTE KINSHUK MAHAJAN YAAR 👏👏 

Wht a Brilliant Actor he is . Amazingg actor who knows where 2 give wht expressions wid whch accuracy , wid whch intensity , where 2 do voice modulation , where 2 speak loud , where 2 depict pain just by using his voice , where 2 depict his pain just frm his eeys , where 2 show romance , where 2 show anger , where 2 show passion , where 2 show attitude , where 2 show ahhh wht 2 say just veerythng n every words will b small infront of his awosome acting . jitna kaho kam hai . 👏

i m sriouslyy amazed n msesemerized by his brillaint performance n seriousuly hatss off 2 him tht He is playingg so many characters in just 1 character of VIREN SOOD . I m SPEECHESS by his 2dy;s expressions . ohhh 1st d romance , his cutee smile , his innocent face while sleeping then coems d exciting Viren havng d meeting regarding d signing d contract then comes d painful Viren who is tryngg his best nt 2 show his pain but uska pain uski aakhon se pata chal raha hai . , uski voice se he is hsowing all pain . OMGG wht a BRILLAINT ACTOR he is . never ever seen such a briilaint Actor nt even in any hollywood or bollywood or in any Tv industry who is so PERFECT in expressions n dilaogue delivery . AMAZIGG KINSHUk n I SALUTE 2 KINSHUK MAHAJAN 👏
AGREE MONI!!! Totally Kinshuk was TOTALLY awesome I'm speechless as his Kintastik performance whatever he is thrown to do he does it perfectly despite this stupid track Kinny did an awesome job with it. Deffo a standing ovation to our KM!!!! x
I  agree with u Moni... Kinshuk is the best at his best... Just love him ;)
I have not seen any other actor like him...
Moni jaan, how're u?! How are ur exams going? Arre yaara tu ne meri mann ki baat keh di as usual!!!🤗

I agree 1000% with every word, Kinshuk is the best there is - the way he shows every single emotion in his expressions is just mesmerising. I wrote on a different thread today that his face is like an open book and u can easily read every emotion on it! Just perfect!

He's a fabulous actor, love him to pieces!🤗
110 % agree with you... Kinshuk is best at his best... Love him to the core!

hey jaan i m f9 . n my exam was gd . hopefully all subjects will b gd .

ohh dear u know dis is wht i wanted 2 tell but forgot lol . tht Seriouslyy his expression n his face is a open book n any1 cn read wht he is thnkng . n feeling . I wonder why Nivi n all soods didn't understand Viren anyime ?
yes abidah n anju n anisha  Kinshuk is BEST n we nevr saw any actor like him n i don't thnk we will ever see any1 like him . he is just d BEst . god knows why dis award organisers r so much blind tht they can't even see such a GOLD ACTOR in dis industry . hu cn they even thnk of neglecting KINSHUK yaar .

I so hope whtever hard work he is dong he shld get his pay for tht . He shld b appreciated by award for dis . he seriouslyy deserves dis . n I hope n pray tht dis time He shld get BEST ACTOR awrd in all award shows
Agree with all of your comments. Kins indeed is a brilliant actor and there's no compromise with that. He knows how to deliver each and every emotion. Even though I dont like that jealousy track but can't deny that Kins played it really well.👏
I agree with you. I am watching CCBM just because of Kinshuk and his love towards Nivi. He is rocking.

If they show bad about Viren or relation going bad with Nivi, I will stop watching. I wish the romance and love continues between nivren and they sort out the jealous evil factor before creating a huge mess in their life.