Who knew that...

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
... Crossing the road could be so much fun  πŸ˜†  Usually when people cross the street or road, you only think about Oh I hope a car doesnt hit me ( or at least thats what I constantly think abt )

But Navya was just lost in her own world. She was smiling and having fun! Hmm why wouldnt she, when she has Anant holding her hand and making sure shes safe😳

Who knew that crossing the road could be made into a romantic dreamy cute sequence πŸ˜† Kudos for the CVs for really innovative thinkingπŸ‘ They took an everyday random action and made it to something really sweet & cute

// Gina
Edited by theflyingdonkey - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA! True that!

I was thinking about the same thing! Infact, I too was about to make a post on that.

I loved the crossing the road part. It was indeed just tooo cute!
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hehehhe now everyone will have this on mind when theyre crossing the road .. like haiii how romantic πŸ˜πŸ˜†
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i knw...dat was reallly sweettt...
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHAAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHHAA...I know right...I mean if a hottie would make me cross a road like I would also enjoy it...πŸ˜›...oh Lord Navya and Anant are simply adorable...🀣🀣🀣🀣
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† I know dat..it was so so romantic..luved the scene..the best scene for a tele couple..πŸ˜† Navya looked like totally lost into her world..lovely scene yaar..
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Navya was probably just thinking "Omg Anant's holding my hand!!!😍" lost in her own world..n i dont blame her either lol!!!
This scene was portrayed so simply n beautifully...gosh u just gotta love AnYa ❀️😍
Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yp true say! If i have someone like Anant to help me cross the road i would spend my lyf crossing the road hand in hand :P lol... It was such a dreamy scene.x.
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahah...so tru...while crossing da road m usually scared...lol...but yest it was FUNNπŸ˜†