Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

May 3rd Written Update! *Vidya surprises Gaurav* (Page 2)

chenling Newbie
chenling
chenling

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Hello all, newbie to the thread!!! It seems that Vidya is showing that she's not just some silent wife!!!! I with that dude at the other table would come back over and flirt with her.  Gaurav needs to know that his wife isn't just a doormat!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chenling

Hello all, newbie to the thread!!! It seems that Vidya is showing that she's not just some silent wife!!!! I with that dude at the other table would come back over and flirt with her.  Gaurav needs to know that his wife isn't just a doormat!!!!

aww welcome to the forum! hope to see you more and more active around here :) Join us on the AdiYa AT somethingLOL

and I completely agree. Vidya taking charge of the situaiton will show Gaurav that whatever he says just won't happen. And will definitely make things tougher for him.

I want to see how he reacts to all this though. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update naina...itz nice that priya is paying attention to what's really happening in the home...wish she will soon find out abt her sasurji eyeing uttara n then both devyani n priya join hands to teach a gud lesson to SSPAngry
sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
thanks alot naina ..
RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I am so not into maryada these days..Confusedand the repeat time is taken by CCBM...arghhAngry!!!
Anyways..seems like Gaurav is still being moron and ignoring vidya's efforts..Angry But we are with vidya..Go Vidya.Big smile!!
SSP and his stupid tactics..argh,as much as i hate uttara falling for SSP..she has got a trust over SSP when he helped her out of rishab's abuse..just like aditya..who never wants to hear anything against his Dad
Confused when will these both know the truth..right before serial ends i knowLOL!!
Wonder why Roshini Devi's track got a abrupt end?OuchSSP need some dose of her these daysAngry!!I loved their jodi Pig - Evil Smile !!!
Thanks Naina for the update..Hugand hope Amna-Manal Embarrassedand all who have exams write well..all the bestThumbs Up!!
Sri:-)

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Thanks 4 d update!

Go Vidya Go!

iram4eva IF-Rockerz
iram4eva
iram4eva

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i have no time to watch the epiz though i try to catch the updates now n then

im confused about two thing... first is uttara aware of what she is doing to ssp n lead him on... or is this all unintentional on her behalf?

secondly have adi- priya had their sindoori raat? i remember an update where priya sez to ssp that they have become one... but was that all lies?

thanx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index