Maryada

May 3rd Written Update! *Vidya surprises Gaurav*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
]

Hi Everyone!

Well, I'm your Tuesday through Friday Updater for the next month! [I know, I know, you're all probably thinking "We deal with this crazy woman's updates twice, but now 4 times?! AMNA COME BACK!" LOL hehe I know you all love meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]

Restaurant:

Vidya slowly walking down the stairs, all dressed and looking gorgeous πŸ˜‰. The waiter directs her her table, and as she walks there, there's like guys all creepily looking at her. [but damnnn, the woman looks SO prettty!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ]
⭐️

Jhaakar House:

Devyani calls Gaurav, and asks if he's still in the office. He was supposed to go to dinner with Vidya. Gaurav tells her he knows what he's doing, he can make his own decisions. Devyani tells him to understand, she doesn't want Vidya's little happiness to turn into another sorrow, and orders him to go to the restaurant. Gaurav tells her that he's not a little kid to be ordered around, and he hangs up, leaving Devyani anxious and worried. [As much as I like the advice that Devyani is giving Gaurav, he's right. She needs to stop ordering him around, because obviously she knows that Gaurav's real issue is, and so she should try harder to understand him. Just expecting him to do whatever she says is quite stupid considering he's an adult, and he'll be able to deal with the consequences of his actions, whether they're good or bad.]

Restaurant:

Vidya sitting around at the restaurant, waiting for Gaurav, thinking that he's going to come really soon. [aww poor woman, she's still sitting alone at the table]

Jhaakar House:

Uttara walks into SSP's room, and returns the gift that he gave her, saying that those things have no place in her life anymore. SSP tells her to stop this nonsense, how many times does he have to explain that just because the husband isn't alive doesn't mean the wife's life ends. He wants to see Uttara happy all the time. And SSP tells her that if she doesn't wear the chain right then, he will be insulted. And of course, she says that can't happen and puts the chain on herself, and he helps her close the hook at the back.[At times like this, I just don't understand Uttara. Is she really this oblivious? And SSP. EW dude. She's your sister in law. That's just gross🀒]

Devyani walking into the room right then sees the happy Uttara and the creepy SSP and is extremely worried and nervous.😭😭 She walks away immediately, and starts yelling about how the table isn't clean, the plates aren't clean. Imli and Priya come and say that the stuff is clean, but she continues yelling, saying that everything needs to be cleaned and leaves. [And the cleaning starts again. We have honestly never seen Devyani this angry. It's so darn shocking, seeing her yell at Imli that much. πŸ€”]

Restaurant:

Vidya still alone at the restaurant when the waiter comes and asks for her order. She tells him to wait a bit, and goes back to wondering where her husband is. The waiter comes again, and she repeats herself. Meanwhile, there's this guy sitting alone at another table who keeps looking over at Vidya and finally walks over and introduces himself. He asks if he can sit down and she says that her husband will be coming soon, and the new guy flirts some more before he leaves. Vidya obviously angry and uncomfortable, and so she calls Gaurav, but finds that he's not picking up his phone. She realizes that he probably won't come and becomes sad. 🀣🀣 I could not help but laugh as I watched the guy attempt to flirt with her, cause Vidya's reactions were so cute. It's still obvious that the woman is just learning how to deal with this sort of thing so GO VIDYA! I can't wait to see this.😳😳

Jhaakar House:

At the Jhaakar house, everyone is eating dinner. Uttara notices that Aditya isn't home yet, and asks about it. Devyani notices the necklace on Uttara. Sweety says that Uttara looks different today, and mentions the necklace and Uttara says how SSP gave it to her. SSP sitting there looking all high and mighty and proud, while Priya keenly observing Devyani's expressions and noticing something is amiss. [πŸ₯³ Go Priya! I'm so glad she's keenly paying attention to everything going on, because she will soon need all the help she can get. And hopefully will be able to get rid of the major problem that is SSP😑😑]

Devyani preparing to go to bed that night and keeps thinking back to the SSP-Uttara scene she witnessed earlier. SSP comes out of the bathroom, and Devyani asks if he can help her take off the necklace, it's stuck. SSP walks away, saying that she solves everyone's problems but can't manage something as simple as this. And telling her to do it herself, he goes to bed. [He's a jerk! 😭😭😭 Poor Devyani! How crappy must she feel, her own husband lustng after her sister. Stop defending him Devyani! Start standing up for yourself! Follow your younger daughter in law!]

Restaurant:

Vidya almost in tears as she's waiting for Gaurav, and he comes down right then. She becomes really happy and excited, and calls out to him. [awww she looks so darn pretty!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ] Gaurav turns around and has this surprised expression as he takes in her appearance. He then holds his hand out, and Vidya starts putting hers out as well, but he looks past her and shakes Arti's hand. [Ohmygod! What a jerk!😑😑] Poor Vidya looks so forlorn and depressed and that Arti, just smiling , all happy, and Gaurav says that Arti will be joining them as well. She's left standing there as Gaurav and Arti sit down for their meal, and she's utterly in tears. [Wow, I honestly never thought Gaurav would sink this low. I feel so bad for her!😭😭😭]

Jhaakar House:

Sweety and Chinnu arguing over simple looks and the gaudy look and so on πŸ˜† Devyani comes in and stops the two of them, and hurries Sweety away.

Restaurant:

Gaurav asking Arti what she wants for dinner and she's all "oh whatever you want Gaurav" and they both decide on Chinese. And poor Vidya is left alone. Arti keeps eyeing Vidya periodically. Gaurav orders dal makhani, and paneer, and roti for Vidya, without taking her opinion. And Vidya stops him, saying in English that she doesn't want dal and paneer. She wants to order something else, and fires off in English, surprising both Gaurav and Arti who eye her all annoyed.

Arti, deciding to one up Vidya, puts her hand on Gaurav's arm. And Vidya watches all this from behind the menu, and I think she's smirking but not 100%sure πŸ˜† [HA! In your faces! Vidya's going to oust you from your little high horse and wipe that smug look off your face Arti! And Gaurav, watch out. your wife will continue to surprise you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰]

Precap: SSP lying in Uttara's lap , holding her hands, touching her, telling her that he knows how alone she is and also knows how to take away the loneliness and pulls down her head to meet his own.

Comments: Hm, well, this episode was like an 8/10. Gaurav-Vidya finally moved somewhere! And obviously I'm beyond happy. I loved how Vidya didn't let Gaurav do the ordering, and actually ended up doing the exact opposite of what was expected. I hope tomorrow she flrits with that other guy just to show Gaurav that even though he doesn't appreciate her, other people actually will. Gosh, I don't even know why I'm mad at him, considering I know he's definitely hiding a bigger secret

And the PRECAP! K, It's defintiely a dream, probably one that Devyani had. Because SSP is stupid but he's not that stupid to go about his plan this soon. But it was still gross to watch either way.

Cheers!

~Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Uttara isgust me sometimes πŸ˜• ! is she stupid n blind or acting to be 1 πŸ˜• ! 
Argh ! n Gaurav !! F-U-C-K YOU !! .-. ! 

ames thumbnail
thank you for the update, can't wait to watch the vidya scenes...shet rocks!!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
honestly wat eva the reason is tht he is ignorin her love buh why hurt the poor soul πŸ˜• ! 

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update nainaπŸ€—,

I loved the restaurant  seq, i loved the way vidya ordered food for herπŸ‘. the way gaurav was looking at vidya it shows that he is falling for her but he doesnt want to show it😳. i hope vidya does something to make gaurav feel jealous. 

i liked the way  priya looked at deviyani for her reaction on the gift. i hope priya catches SSP's game soon. deviyani knows her husband is  flirting with uttara, so if she wants to stop this then she should stop praising him, it will create bigger problems for her in the future.

the precap shown is either deviyani or SSP'S dream

Adi was missing last 2 episodes😭, i miss him a lot😳

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naina thanks for the update. SSP and Gaurav both dont appreciate their wives, who will do anything for a bit of attention.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Seriously that ssp and uttara scene is so discusting even if its a dream.
chenling thumbnail
Hello all, newbie to the thread!!! It seems that Vidya is showing that she's not just some silent wife!!!! I with that dude at the other table would come back over and flirt with her.  Gaurav needs to know that his wife isn't just a doormat!!!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: chenling

Hello all, newbie to the thread!!! It seems that Vidya is showing that she's not just some silent wife!!!! I with that dude at the other table would come back over and flirt with her.  Gaurav needs to know that his wife isn't just a doormat!!!!

aww welcome to the forum! hope to see you more and more active around here :) Join us on the AdiYa AT somethingπŸ˜†

and I completely agree. Vidya taking charge of the situaiton will show Gaurav that whatever he says just won't happen. And will definitely make things tougher for him.

I want to see how he reacts to all this though. :)
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update naina...itz nice that priya is paying attention to what's really happening in the home...wish she will soon find out abt her sasurji eyeing uttara n then both devyani n priya join hands to teach a gud lesson to SSP😑