what krish should do... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
i wan k to learn difference between self defence and maar peet i hope he learns it soon and i beleive he will
Originally posted by telstra

i wan k to learn difference between self defence and maar peet i hope he learns it soon and i beleive he will
I want pratigya to learn about chilling out and hope she learns soon too. Life is too short.
Originally posted by carisma2

I want pratigya to learn about chilling out and hope she learns soon too. Life is too short.
so in the end both needs to learn hmmi hope they both learn soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by telstra

so in the end both needs to learn hmmi hope they both learn soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

IMO, Pratigya has a lot of learning to do ..while Krishna possess  rudimentary skills, and enough saagcity to deal with life...while Pratigya will flounder if left  at the mercy of the society ...
Originally posted by tanthya

IMO, Pratigya has a lot of learning to do ..while Krishna possess  rudimentary skills, and enough saagcity to deal with life...while Pratigya will flounder if left  at the mercy of the society ...

But it seems the CVs are relunctant to allow Pratigya to learn as it does not denote a strong character...

Still awaiting what is a definition of a strong character is???
Originally posted by starlight123

But it seems the CVs are relunctant to allow Pratigya to learn as it does not denote a strong character...

Still awaiting what is a definition of a strong character is???

Again My opinion entirely...It is strong women who  will be willing to learn,  and foolish women who think tht they know everything
Originally posted by tanthya

Again My opinion entirely...It is strong women who  will be willing to learn,  and foolish women who think tht they know everything

Prats thinking she has answers to all situations is just that she has an opinion about everything.๐Ÿ˜‰