what krish should do...

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What krishna should do next ???? ...

He should of course, jump onto the Prats bandwagon... exactly the way Amma is now doing ...😉
He should become more holier-than-thou, be more "ban jaayyeee"  than Prats herself...

When Radhe will go on to the next bit of mischief... of course K should turn the other cheek...
so what if some customers walk out... K can pull in more by advertising and offering more freebies...

Next Radhe may add poison to the dhaba food... K should pay compensation to the victims...

Some day Radhe may become so bold, he might kidnap Prats... in such a case, K should take immediate action... he should go running and.. and... file a complaint at the nearest Police station...

What say friends  😉... I hope y'all are not left speechless...😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Krishna shud first need to take lessons from s.s how to b on his own grounds,whther it please SOMEONE or not...and shud stop working thorugh others mind,then he can b able to decide what chud b his next step in radhe's case...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: a_uma

What krishna should do next ???? ...

He should of course, jump onto the Prats bandwagon... exactly the way Amma is now doing ...😉
He should become more holier-than-thou, be more "ban jaayyeee"  than Prats herself...

When Radhe will go on to the next bit of mischief... of course K should turn the other cheek...
so what if some customers walk out... K can pull in more by advertising and offering more freebies...

Next Radhe may add poison to the dhaba food... K should pay compensation to the victims...

Some day Radhe may become so bold, he might kidnap Prats... in such a case, K should take immediate action... he should go running and.. and... file a complaint at the nearest Police station...

What say friends  😉... I hope y'all are not left speechless...😎

Two words. Love you!
The way you have written this - should give food for thought. You are right.. I agree with the last part... he should file a complaint if P gets kidnapped - otherwise he may end up killing Raadhe for sure.

@ Red 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Now at the hospital, when he was having a heart to heart rather than speaking through her eyes at him she should have told him.. she will not tolerate such behaviour.. maybe then this day would not have come. I wish she spoke when she needed to. Chalo.. if they did everything idealistically then there would be no show.

Thanks Uma...
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He should start his own show - "Mann ki awaaz Krishnaa..." - and show what place MKAP and Prats has when the Yes man of Prats withdraws from his duties.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mnsu

He should start his own show - "Mann ki awaaz Krishnaa..." - and show what place MKAP and Prats has when the Yes man of Prats withdraws from his duties.

A spin off series... nice idea...

a bit like buffy the vampire slayer and angel series

now i know why both these strong character lovers had their own series instead. 
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Krishna loves Pratigya truly,deeply,madly and hence must follow her principles  truly,loyally steadfastly...He must constantly encourage Adarsh to remain true to his ideals , enthuse him to follow his heart  [If Adarsh's mann ki awaz  dances for different drum beat, that's not Krishna's fault ] , He must lodge a case against Aarushi for destroying Kesar's Life and  for almost  being responsible for Killing her ...

He must blindly support his father and Mother , saying that they committed mistakes and this mistakes dissolved as soon as they said sorry... He must threaten the sax's with FIR if wnd when they talk about Thakur's disparagingly ...

He Must stand by quietly when Amma or Sajjan Singh or even Shakthi are telling Pratigya to mind her own business and not interfer in their personal affairs ..

He  must advise Pratigya never to slap anyone for their action's but must instead  rush to police station and lodge a complaint ...Violence is a strict No-No !!
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=tanthya]

Krishna loves Pratigya truly,deeply,madly and hence must follow her principles  truly,loyally steadfastly...He must constantly encourage Adarsh to remain true to his ideals , enthuse him to follow his heart  [If Adarsh's mann ki awaz  dances for different drum beat, that's not Krishna's fault ] , He must lodge a case against Aarushi for destroying Kesar's Life and  for almost  being responsible for Killing her ...

i cant imagine such a situation in the show...hi hi.it would be a treat to watch if he does that...😊👏

He must blindly support his father and Mother , saying that they committed mistakes and this mistakes dissolved as soon as they said sorry... He must threaten the sax's with FIR if wnd when they talk about Thakur's disparagingly ...

👏even he should file a complint against shyamji for not going to college for work.even baba is better than shyamji..we have seen his dhaba.not shyamji's college.

He Must stand by quietly when Amma or Sajjan Singh or even Shakthi are telling Pratigya to mind her own business and not interfer in their personal affairs ..

always he is blamed for supporting her and she never supports him when he desperately needs her...😡

He  must advise Pratigya never to slap anyone for their action's but must instead  rush to police station and lodge a complaint ...Violence is a strict No-No !!
[/QUOTE

its always her slap puts krishna into dock...when she slapped angad..she came to krishna's life...when she slapped krishna ..he when out of the house...when she slapped radhe.he took the gun and the whole track is now upon her slap...
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

i'm seeing sarcasm and disappointment  in ur post regarding d track and if it's true then according to me it'll not b welcomed on forum, everyone is bound to post pleasant comments  and r not allowed to express unpleasant comments regarding the show or our fav character...😕
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

pooja ur ROFLING,i thought u'll share ur thoughts...😉😆😆😆
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Pragati.T]  

i'm seeing sarcasm and disappointment  in ur post regarding d track and if it's true then according to me it'll not b welcomed on forum, everyone is bound to post pleasant comments  and r not allowed to express unpleasant comments regarding the show or our fav character...😕
[/QUOTE

she is just kiding yaar...its tantya who posted this and she loves the characters...just ignore..she is just jocking...]
Edited by lakshmipai - 12 years ago