HIBA0072 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
soo true.

same thing happening with all of us.😍
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so true - the same happens with me 😊 for example right now wen i should be doing my uni essay i'm on navya forum lol in fact i'v been logging in and logging out throughout the whole day! 😲 and i can't wait to get home each day so i can watch navya and when i do watch it i keep smiling and thinking about it for agez after lol 😆...and the weekends seem to drag without something to look forward to lol what is this programme doing to us all!! lool 😆
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ruxana91

so true - the same happens with me 😊 for example right now wen i should be doing my uni essay i'm on navya forum lol in fact i'v been logging in and logging out throughout the whole day! 😲 and i can't wait to get home each day so i can watch navya and when i do watch it i keep smiling and thinking about it for agez after lol 😆...and the weekends seem to drag without something to look forward to lol what is this programme doing to us all!! lool 😆

LMAO! 😆

But hey, we're all floating on the same boat. Same thing is with me. I have to submit my EE before June and I'm still busy with what's happening in Navya. Did they romance? They held hands? Blah blah 😳
i love AnYa too... 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

wat a pair yaar... love them both... bass now i hope unko picnic ki permission mil jaaye, n both of them spend some more time with each other... atleast navya can aaram se talk to anant without getting scared whether her family people are watching her or not!!! 😳 😳 😳