Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for great update. Your views are very interesting and good to read.
shamil thumbnail
awesome update ! thanks yaar🤗
love to read ur pov in between; please update this way only- u r not imposing ur views on others anyway😉
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww it was such a lovely episode..even pashu was cute today after ages of being grumpy..i actually liked his calling nikki's parents bluff abt taking nitika home..there are times wen harsh things have to be said..and the brothers groupl hug was so cute..
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
want them to spend more time on Ved and Nitika's story though
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nidhi for wonderful update.

Loved the content in todays episode, specially beti being prasad and beta being aashirvaad dialog. Behind Pashu's mean upfront there are these soft corners, for which we can never hate him.

Always like naunk jhaunk between Lalit Prasad and Sudha, they are such nice couple. They are so real I mean I see my mom and dad in them. They fight but stand for each other, in their characterisation there is no fabrication.

Today will be Pashu explosion with preview, scared for Toasty😔
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nidhi, Chedi  hate his sister for what she is doing to the family. I feel anyone would, he is the one who has to watch his son suffer inside whole day everyday, and as story has unfolded we know Pashu is not at fault only, Malti made mistakes not herself but definately through her mom. But all Chaturvedi do respect women, who doesn't have pre existing thought on them, like their neighbors who feel they are monsters, but they are much better than people like Rajan and his mom.

I feel they want to show the diff, why issue comes in couples, I mean comparing Pashu Malti with Tej Toasty.

I always like to read everyones take and comments, beacuse this is one serial where I feel I can take something out of it in terms of life teaching lesson.
Edited by bbbccc - 12 years ago