Saas Bina Sasuraal

Written Update May 3

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for gr8 update!!

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thak you for the awesome update Scienerd :))

Glad to read about a happy ending today...not really looking fwd to Toasty / Malti / Pashu confusion track, but I also feel it should be done and over with...Hope someone understands that Toasty was not at fault!!
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Hey Nidhi... thanks for the update... seems like aaj Toofan pehle ki shanti thi...😆😆😆😆

But I enjoyed your comments in between... do write it... it's fun to read... ðŸ˜‰

Abhi to Pashu bhaiya pigal gaye hai ... Lekin jab Malti ji ki bat pata chalegi to Bomo Blast on poor Toasty... 🤢
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update..there was precap..it was after that CCKP promo..

precap was basically malti and toasty meet at ayurvedic center..toasty says di if u dont mind then can i ask u about what happened to ur case..malti says that we both wanted to talk to each other but my mom and hos dad got into an argument that matters got worse..toasty says how could they do that and if they dont want u both to be happy and asks her what exactly was the problem that led to all this..
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update.. however would be outstanding if you please do not add your view points. I know it is difficult not to but everyone may not feel same as you feel about chhedi and Pashu..

Such an wonderful update would be the best if becomes completely neutral.
goan_chick thumbnail
Awesome Update!
akash08 I think it is fine for scinerd to put her views into it as she is writing the update!  Better to have an update with personal views than no update at all :)
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow such episode! Nice bonding between the brothers and Nitika seemed to blend in with them well :D

Cant wait till both get married. Ved will make an awesome hubby.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update! Loved the episode today.