India-Forums

It's a War (Page 3)

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
More TRP stunts and drama promoted by the channel & show..Grrr

Nishita123

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by Mihirism

Prince ko koi dhakke maar ke nikalo bahar Angry

Seriously I can't believe I used to be fans of  like Prince and Siddhesh Confused

Anyway thanks for sharing Pimp! Embarrassed

How is calling someone a loser not bashing, or against IF rules. Weren't you then one who was advising me to most my opinions under the right topic because you that I was breaking the rules when I posted a comment about DID2 under DID1 criticism topic. Looks like it is not okay for prince to merely state his opinion he didnt really bash anyone but it is okay for you to call DID 1 constants loser and all sort other things negative things you have been saying about them. So going by you logic i would say Mihir ko dhake maar ke nakalo bahar forum se.

Those 2 are different areas Confused I directly might have violated the IF COC Shocked while you were breaking the thread opener's rules...anyway lol im not into high school drama as much as you are...Hit report and move on Tongue

Edited by set_raj - 03 May 2011 at 10:30pm
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
aww jai and mayu are so sweeet. :-) nothing wrong in what they both said.

punit had some good words too. actually i loved what punit had to say.

i don't like what siddesh says...'kuch aacha karo" ka matlab? they have been doing good things!!! heck no. don't do something like mayu or jai. they have their own strong areas. build yours. siddhesh doesn't know what the heck he's on about.

kruti and amrita said it!! each person has their own strong forte and everyone is good in their own way.

vrushali nailed it with her words!

uhhh prince and siddhesh are making it really sound like its a war rather than a competition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517ThatOneGuy

aewa Senior Member
aewa
aewa

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Wow, could DID 1 people get any more arrogant? The only person who gave normal comments from DID1 was Vrushali. Really hoping that Jalwa team wins because Josh is already too proud.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517ThatOneGuy

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Seriously I can't believe I used to be fans of losers like Prince and Siddhesh Confused

How is calling someone a loser not bashing, or against IF rules. Weren't you then one who was advising me to most my opinions under the right topic because you that I was breaking the rules when I posted a comment about DID2 under DID1 criticism topic. Looks like it is not okay for prince to merely state his opinion he didnt really bash anyone but it is okay for you to call DID 1 constants loser and all sort other things negative things you have been saying about them. So going by you logic i would say Mihir ko dhake maar ke nakalo bahar forum se.

Those 2 are different areas Confused I directly might have violated the IF COC Shocked while you were breaking the thread opener's rules...anyway lol im not into high school drama as much as you are...Hit report and move on Tongue

Have you even reached high school yet? I thought your were still in middle school I read in a post somewhere. If you want me to I will hit the report button, I didn't not even know about it before. But I guess you learn something new everyday. But let me ask, you accuse DID 1 of being rude but how is your behavior any different?
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

More TRP stunts and drama promoted by the channel & show..Grrr
Trying to sell the show !!  LOL
I really wish DID stayed out of this TRP stunts  - becuase DID does have real talent and they dont need all this dramebaazi and TRP stutnts Ouch

Dabulls23

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Seriously I can't believe I used to be fans of losers like Prince and Siddhesh Confused

Have you even reached high school yet? I thought your were still in middle school I read in a post somewhere. If you want me to I will hit the report button, I didn't not even know about it before. But I guess you learn something new everyday. But let me ask, you accuse DID 1 of being rude but how is your behavior any different?

middle school kahan se aaya bhai LOL im in elementary Embarrassed will graduate 5th grade this year Big smile

Hey a suggestion though...report button never helps Thumbs DownTongue If you want action being taken then u have to have influence warna ur helpless Wink 

How is my behavior different? good question...I don't think Im god neither do i think im the best:) 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index