It's a War (Page 2)

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

Originally posted by Natkhatpari

But I loved the way vrushali n Punit expressed their views Clap

@ bold: BINGO!! Vrushali was so graceful and sweet in her comment. She didn't put her team up nor put the other team down. She kept it neutral, yet said what she wanted. I love that! Same for Punit. Loved what he said (for once lol). It was actually a proud feeling when he praised DID 2 and said "to be really honest, if they would have not done what they have done in Season 1, we would have not been the way we are, so the credit goes to them"... that was a professional comment!! Clap

Oh yes he promptly gave the credit to DID 1 for making the show a success... for once I liked Punit too Wink (not that I dislike him but never really felt like appreciating him)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517-desigirl-Anjaani_Dastaanshivani003ThatOneGuy

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparicharmz517Anjaani_Dastaanshivani003ThatOneGuyWreckLass

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Originally posted by charmz517

But I loved the way vrushali n Punit expressed their views Clap

@ bold: BINGO!! Vrushali was so graceful and sweet in her comment. She didn't put her team up nor put the other team down. She kept it neutral, yet said what she wanted. I love that! Same for Punit. Loved what he said (for once lol). It was actually a proud feeling when he praised DID 2 and said "to be really honest, if they would have not done what they have done in Season 1, we would have not been the way we are, so the credit goes to them"... that was a professional comment!! Clap

Oh yes he promptly gave the credit to DID 1 for making the show a success... for once I liked Punit too Wink (not that I dislike him but never really felt like appreciating him)

lol @ bold .. yeah i was never able to connect with him as a performer .. but it's nice to see he has a positive outlook ...It's funny how the contestants i've never really paid attention to and liked won me over with their personality ... but the ones i did like let me down with their perosnality LOL Uff

Oh same here dear... I never liked him in DID 2, had felt he was jus retained as Remo had no other contenders.. but now he has started shining in both his dance n his +ve attitude towards the competition. Good going Punit...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517ThatOneGuyWreckLass

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I agree about Punit. Never really cared about the guy.
 I loved what he said about DID1Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparicharmz517ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Prince ko koi dhakke maar ke nikalo bahar Angry

Seriously I can't believe I used to be fans of  like Prince and Siddhesh Confused

Anyway thanks for sharing Pimp! Embarrassed

Edited by set_raj - 03 May 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaNatkhatpari

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Seriously I can't believe I used to be fans of  like Prince and Siddhesh Confused

lagtha hey Prince ke sirf baal (hairs) bade hey lekin uske dimaag abhi bhi bada nahi hua hey LOL
ROFL

Edited by set_raj - 03 May 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aewacharmz517-desigirl-ThatOneGuy

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

lagtha hey Prince ke sirf baal (hairs) bade hey lekin uske dimaag abhi bhi bada nahi hua hey LOL
ROFL

LOL
And Siddesh was like "...atleast Prince ki tarah baal toh badao..."Dead
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

How is calling someone a loser not bashing, or against IF rules. Weren't you then one who was advising me to most my opinions under the right topic because you that I was breaking the rules when I posted a comment about DID2 under DID1 criticism topic. Looks like it is not okay for prince to merely state his opinion he didnt really bash anyone but it is okay for you to call DID 1 constants loser and all sort other things negative things you have been saying about them. So going by you logic i would say Mihir ko dhake maar ke nakalo bahar forum se.

Edited by set_raj - 03 May 2011 at 10:29pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index