Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ I am not quoting you so why do you have a problem??😕
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SHENAZANSER

Who trained Jeetumoni then?😕
Why did Jai gave that dumb speech at the end of the finale that he is happy with not winning and crap? ðŸ˜•

Mihir said anybody who does not win a competition loses. Nobody on DKS won DID. Some led other contestants to victory--see the difference? Dharmesh, Jai, Mayuresh-Vrushali, and Amrita were not really in competition. The competition was between the kids..the winner was a little master, not a skipper.

Dhrmesh trained Jeetu, like Terence trained Shakti, Remo trained Salman, and Marzi trained Amit and Falon..but the masters/skippers are not the real "winners" of the competition since they are not the contestants.
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL the overreacting on this forum continues as always.😛 ðŸ˜†

I found nothing worth making a big deal out of, in this video. I have been following these guys since season 1, and they all still seem the same to me. I find both Jai and Mayuresh genuine, honest, hard working, extremely talented and such sweet guys. And no amount of these videos is going to make me change my opinion about them. ðŸ˜† 

Prince and Siddesh still seem the same to me too. Same old, same old. 😆 Prince toh still seems a little more mature to me actually. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† But Siddesh will never change. 😆 This guy just amuses me with his W*F comments. 😆 "Prince ki tarah baal toh badao" 😕 ðŸ¤£ It's actually such a surprise to even hear Siddesh say ANYTHING good about anyone but himself. This in itself is a huge accomplishment for him man. 😆 

And I think what some members in the previous pages mean about these videos being 'scripted' and for TRP's sakes and all...is that the channel/show takes advantage of the personalities of these guys. These guys are too brutally honest. They don't pretend to be diplomatic for the heck of it. And the channel of course hypes up these personality traits of theirs. 

Ever wonder why the questions are never shown in these kinds of videos? ðŸ˜› These guys are probably just answering whatever is being asked. And why the editing/camera always focuses on the faces/expressions of certain contestants during the show? These are all tricks to increase the drama and try and influence the audience's minds. Adding extra entertainment for people. And it works too. See the hungama it creates in our forum itself! People totally buy this kind of crap and make stupid judgements about these contestants. 

Anyways, I guess it's too much to ask to keep an open mind and give these guys some benefit of doubt. Without basing your opinions on what the channel wants to show you. People will only believe what they want to believe at the end of the day. *shrugs* 

I still love these guys because they are such talented and awesome dancers! For me, Siddesh and Mayuresh's solos still remain the best solos on this show so far! I'd like to see anyone beat that kind of emotional depth and awesomeness in their performances! 
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Mihir said anybody who does not win a competition loses. Nobody on DKS won DID. Some led other contestants to victory--see the difference? Dharmesh, Jai, Mayuresh-Vrushali, and Amrita were not really in competition. The competition was between the kids..the winner was a little master, not a skipper.

Dhrmesh trained Jeetu, like Terence trained Shakti, Remo trained Salman, and Marzi trained Amit and Falon..but the masters/skippers are not the real "winners" of the competition since they are not the contestants.

😃 oh really...so why were the choreographers played such a prominent role in DID LM? If it's not really important what they do, why do they keep showing them on the show? why not just let anyone choreograph the kids since it's only a competition between the kids and not between the choreographers? 😃 Interesting how when Shakti won, you were the first in line to shower praises on how wondeful Terrence is, and when Jeetu won your first reaction is oh it's not because of D sir...😛 sahi double standards hein...😛
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

LOL the overreacting on this forum continues as always.😛 ðŸ˜†

I found nothing worth making a big deal out of, in this video. I have been following these guys since season 1, and they all still seem the same to me. I find both Jai and Mayuresh genuine, honest, hard working, extremely talented and such sweet guys. And no amount of these videos is going to make me change my opinion about them. ðŸ˜† 

Prince and Siddesh still seem the same to me too. Same old, same old. 😆 Prince toh still seems a little more mature to me actually. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† But Siddesh will never change. 😆 This guy just amuses me with his W*F comments. 😆 "Prince ki tarah baal toh badao" 😕 ðŸ¤£ It's actually such a surprise to even hear Siddesh say ANYTHING good about anyone but himself. This in itself is a huge accomplishment for him man. 😆 

And I think what some members in the previous pages mean about these videos being 'scripted' and for TRP's sakes and all...is that the channel/show takes advantage of the personalities of these guys. These guys are too brutally honest. They don't pretend to be diplomatic for the heck of it. And the channel of course hypes up these personality traits of theirs. 

Ever wonder why the questions are never shown in these kinds of videos? ðŸ˜› These guys are probably just answering whatever is being asked. And why the editing/camera always focuses on the faces/expressions of certain contestants during the show? These are all tricks to increase the drama and try and influence the audience's minds. Adding extra entertainment for people. And it works too. See the hungama it creates in our forum itself! People totally buy this kind of crap and make stupid judgements about these contestants. 

Anyways, I guess it's too much to ask to keep an open mind and give these guys some benefit of doubt. Without basing your opinions on what the channel wants to show you. People will only believe what they want to believe at the end of the day. *shrugs* 

I still love these guys because they are such talented and awesome dancers! For me, Siddesh and Mayuresh's solos still remain the best solos on this show so far! I'd like to see anyone beat that kind of emotional depth and awesomeness in their performances! 

Tongue Oh yeah that's right...it's always healthy in a competition when one person taunts the other person to go practice more and constantly keeps announcing to the world how much better he is then others in the competition...TongueThe public already judged Prince, Jai etc on their dancing and guess what they public didn't think much of their dancing thats' why Jai finished 4th in DID 1 and Prince couldn't even crack the top 5 in DID 1...Tongue You would think they would get the message and be more humble but guess that's too much to ask...Tongue Jai thought he was the best choreographer bar none and guess what once again he was told by the public that wait a minute you are not hte best choreographer in the show, D sir is, and Jai finished as a runner up in DID LM...Tongue