Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So according to Prince, DID 2 folks have to do more mehnat to get ahead of DID 1 folks...πŸ˜ƒ intersting...who exactly does Prince consider himself "ahead" of in DID 2? He's not ahead of D sir, D sir's got a successful dance school, is busy choreographing an Item song for another upcoming movie, has choreographed for Farah Khan, mentored in DID LM, assisted Geeta Ma etc...He's not ahead of Amar...Amar is starring in his own dance based reality show with Shakti...He's not ahead of Amrita, Amrita mentored in DID LM, and is a teacher at a presitigious academy...Is he ahead of Punit? Punit just finished assisting Remo in a movie, and finished in the top 4 in DID 2...So who does Prince exactly consider himself ahead of when it comes to Dance? πŸ˜› Last I checked those who are behind have to do more mehnat then those who are ahead if they want to catch up...πŸ˜›
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

So according to Prince, DID 2 folks have to do more mehnat to get ahead of DID 1 folks...πŸ˜ƒ intersting...who exactly does Prince consider himself "ahead" of in DID 2? He's not ahead of D sir, D sir's got a successful dance school, is busy choreographing an Item song for another upcoming movie, has choreographed for Farah Khan, mentored in DID LM, assisted Geeta Ma etc...He's not ahead of Amar...Amar is starring in his own dance based reality show with Shakti...He's not ahead of Amrita, Amrita mentored in DID LM, and is a teacher at a presitigious academy...Is he ahead of Punit? Punit just finished assisting Remo in a movie, and finished in the top 4 in DID 2...So who does Prince exactly consider himself ahead of when it comes to Dance? πŸ˜› Last I checked those who are behind have to do more mehnat then those who are ahead if they want to catch up...πŸ˜›

Arreeey Ankit , samjhao karo..it takes a LOT of effort and "mehnat" to search all those "165 countries" for all the possible tissue papers..he has to keep himself going doesn't he? He's just so ahead of everyone in everything..that he's already stocked up tissues from all over..
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

BTW, Prince, I think you should learn something from THE RUTU.."Hum apna jalwa stage pe dikhate hai dance mein" .. such a simple line, and so beautifully said! πŸ‘

kya baat hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†)
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Show me one anti-DID 1 topic i opened and then talk πŸ˜ƒ 

and lol, im assuming you haven't been around IF that much πŸ˜† 

Let me explain something to you...

loser/Noun

1. A person or thing that loses or has lost something, esp. a game or contest.

I repeat myself, Siddhesh and Prince are losers πŸ˜Š if there's anything wrong with what I said then don't hesitate to ban me mods πŸ˜ƒ

Then going by your definition mihir, Dharmesh is a Winner. He won DID LM but Jai is a sore looser (jis ko bato ke ilawa kuch aata hi nahi hai πŸ˜•) coz he lost to D sir in DID LM and come on 4th position in DID season 1 which means he is the best looser out there. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^LMAO Dharmesh didn't win DIDLM. Jeetumoni did. πŸ˜† 

By Mihir's definition, everybody on DKS is a loser, even Remo and Shiamak because none of them won DID.

The winners of DID are: Salman, Shakti, Jeetumoni, Amit and Falon. So everyone but them is a loser according to Mihir's definition. πŸ˜†
Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tum log Mihir's definition aise bol rahe ho as if he made it up 🀣
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! I wanted to duct tape Mayuresh, Jai, Siddy and Prince's lips! Blah blah blah blah. Sorry but there are ppl in season 2 who have also shown versatility like Binny, Dharmesh, Punit, Amar etc and yes there are ppl who are capable of doing contemporary really well among them. I liked the way Kruti, Ammu, Rutu, Vrushali and Punit put their points across. And for god's sake Prince has barely done anything beyond LnP to be judging his competitors like this 🀒

They are all brilliant in one way or another. I just wish there was healthier competition among them cos its starting to bug me a little.
Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

lol @ bold .. yeah i was never able to connect with him as a performer .. but it's nice to see he has a positive outlook ...It's funny how the contestants i've never really paid attention to and liked won me over with their personality ... but the ones i did like let me down with their perosnality πŸ˜† Uff

That is so true yaar! Iam going through the same syndrome right now. I really like Siddhesh, Prince, Jai n Mayu as dancers but ummm when I see their  interviews... I just cant bring myself to aprreciate them fully as ppl I guess  I wish I could though... The only guy in Josh team who doesnt seem too hyper is Paulson. He somehow makes me laugh all the timeπŸ˜†
Anyway I guess Iam just gonna stick with appreciating their dance only.
Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

^LMAO Dharmesh didn't win DIDLM. Jeetumoni did. πŸ˜† 

By Mihir's definition, everybody on DKS is a loser, even Remo and Shiamak because none of them won DID.

The winners of DID are: Salman, Shakti, Jeetumoni, Amit and Falon. So everyone but them is a loser according to Mihir's definition. πŸ˜†

Who trained Jeetumoni then?πŸ˜•
Why did Jai gave that dumb speech at the end of the finale that he is happy with not winning and crap? πŸ˜•

Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ you still dont know how to quote?? 😲