more lines added to the bakwaas book ... prince is on a rollπŸ˜›
WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

^hey thankyouπŸ˜ƒ

was expecting something like this
more lines added to the bakwaas book ... prince is on a rollπŸ˜›

ur welcome!
haan haan hamara chota sa Prince bahut bada ho gaya hain...kya baatein karta hain😳
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalline23

ur welcome!
haan haan hamara chota sa Prince bahut bada ho gaya hain...kya baatein karta hain😳

jitna bada hora hain utna bada uska bakwas hora hainEmbarrassed
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

jitna bada hora hain utna bada uska bakwas hora hain😳

πŸ˜†

-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WoW...Luvd what prince said yaar.. Just go for it Prince..Everyone know here that Josh team is the best.. and thats why u guys won...
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh man season 1 dancers are good, but why do they have to comment so weirdly ???!!! πŸ˜•

I'm a fan of Jai's dance, but he seriously needs to learn how to talk...just because he's a dance teacher (u r not the only teacher in dks jai, pls look around!!) he thinks he can comment on everyone's dance and technique, i don't think he's that perfect !!! "Mayuresh ko contemporary mein koi nahi hara sakta!" I'm sorry but who won the last takkar round against mayresh?? I hope u remember jai...

and Prince, "woh team mein do bacche to hain hi, dono baccho k upor hi ab tak age ja rahe hain woh team!!!"  really Prince, really????
Edited by Jessica11001 - 12 years ago
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I dont need to see any video or read any topic...I know for the fact contestants and even judges are mere puppets in channel's hands..They say and do what they are told too..Baat khatam..

Even if they are taking on their own who the heck cares? Why not just watch the show for what it is "Dancing" and FF rest..Why so much negativity over it somewhere else..So boring and done with...

Yeah, contestants and judges and actors are all puppets for a channel, but in terms of loyalty towards the channel and twisting votes and appeals.. not in terms of being told what to do and say. That's not in the contract, therefore contestants have the freedom to speak (excluding insider info). There is always a boundary.

As for your second point.. totally agree! My main focus is the dance.. I just really enjoy watching everyone and I believe that is the main purpose. As much as I dislike Jai and Siddesh's foul mouth, I LOVE their dance!

Either way, everyone is entitled to feel the way they do and speak what they feel, hence this forum is so versatile in personalities πŸ˜†

Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmz517

Yeah, contestants and judges and actors are all puppets for a channel, but in terms of loyalty towards the channel and twisting votes and appeals.. not in terms of being told what to do and say. That's not in the contract, therefore contestants have the freedom to speak (excluding insider info). There is always a boundary.

As for your second point.. totally agree! My main focus is the dance.. I just really enjoy watching everyone and I believe that is the main purpose. As much as I dislike Jai and Siddesh's foul mouth, I LOVE their dance!

Either way, everyone is entitled to feel the way they do and speak what they feel, hence this forum is so versatile in personalities πŸ˜†

@red...BINGO!!! How hard is it for people around here to understand πŸ˜• its ILLEGAL to make anyone say anything...and you're saying they have signed such "contract"...are you kidding me? πŸ˜•

@everyone else πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you guys are so funny!!! Siddhesh aur prince haay haay!!! πŸ˜›
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

lol @ bold .. yeah i was never able to connect with him as a performer .. but it's nice to see he has a positive outlook ...It's funny how the contestants i've never really paid attention to and liked won me over with their personality ... but the ones i did like let me down with their perosnality πŸ˜† Uff 

@ BOLDED! THAT IS SO TRUE! πŸ˜† Except 1 or 2 people, whoever's dance I love has let me down on their personality, and the people whose personality floors me , their dance doesn't seem to have the same effect on me! πŸ˜†
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah Siddhesh? At least DID 2 brings innovation..the laser light being just one example,the group dances etc..

What about people like Prince? His one tissue made his career, and now he just relies on that kind of dance to go ahead.. at least DID 2 is being different and surprising the audience..to be honest, most of the DID 1 dances are pretty boring..they're amazing dancers, yes, but it's not as entertaining to watch!!!

Prince, tum bacche ho aur bacche hi raho..no one thinks that you're funny..what's funny is that you think that you're funny! BTW, Prince, I think you should learn something from THE RUTU.."Hum apna jalwa stage pe dikhate hai dance mein" .. such a simple line, and so beautifully said! πŸ‘
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago