Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Trying to sell the show !!  😆
I really wish DID stayed out of this TRP stunts  - becuase DID does have real talent and they dont need all this dramebaazi and TRP stutnts

Nishi kids are under contract and they have to do what channel-show asks them to under that specific contract..So we get to see all this drama...Indian janta still falls for that..Even some NRIs do too 😉😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im of course enjoyn da show for its dancin and lovin it rite now irrespective of watever happens prior to da dance or afterwards

but i guess da cat fights mite go on until da show ends and dat comes with da package guys so let's not have world war 3 here. besides dese ppl dont even know dat we exist or care hw much v scream and defend them... 
Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Nishi kids are under contract and they have to do what channel-show asks them to under that specific contract..So we get to see all this drama...Indian janta still falls for that..Even some NRIs do too 😉😆

I don't think you saw this thread, but anyway better late than never ðŸ˜³

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1670544
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Actually, not really Varsha Di. Yeah, certain things are scripted, but those, such as wins and losses are, which the contestants are not really involved. 😕

Whenever you see a limelight or interview, the contestants are entitled to say what they want or don't want to say, as long as they don't disclose any insider information regarding the Zee production (or any channel that person is affiliated with).

Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hmmm given that you look at the situation from TEAM JOSH's side, yes it is a WAR. but if you look at the situation from TEAM JALWA's side, its a peaceful competition.

first of all, look at the amount of arrogance, narcissism, and egoism PRINCE, SIDESH, and JAI are made out of. "arey tum log kuch kar ke to dikhao...kuch acha nahin kiya abhi tak" really prince? really? firstly, go cut your hair and show US (the audience) something new! then do all the big talk...prince ko princess hona chahiye tha. khud konsi versatility dikhai hai dance mein? har performance mein pops lock ho jate hain. huh...

Edited by SHENAZANSER - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: charmz517

Actually, not really Varsha Di. Yeah, certain things are scripted, but those, such as wins and losses are, which the contestants are not really involved. 😕

Whenever you see a limelight or interview, the contestants are entitled to say what they want or don't want to say, as long as they don't disclose any insider information regarding the Zee production (or any channel that person is affiliated with).

@ bold Very true

Yeah I don't believe the contestants are used as puppets or purposely asked to say anything that will harm their reputation.
Even during LM, when i asked Mayuresh if what he said about "Jai's arrogance" was true. He said yes 😆 (I personally thought that was scripted, but clearly it wasnt) So everything shown on the avs and limelight are not intentionally planted for TRP's. Otherwise, they'd be rehearsing more for their script than their performance 😛
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vrushali was the only sensible one out there from JOSH...baki sab tu boast karney mai busy they ..😕 Edited by SHENAZANSER - 12 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
looks like its another proof added to ppls true faces but can someone tell wht exactly is in the video 😳 i cant see it in the library 😳
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont need to see any video or read any topic...I know for the fact contestants and even judges are mere puppets in channel's hands..They say and do what they are told too..Baat khatam..

Even if they are taking on their own who the heck cares? Why not just watch the show for what it is "Dancing" and FF rest..Why so much negativity over it somewhere else..So boring and done with...

WreckLass thumbnail
@Ekta- here it goes...whatever i got from the video
It starts off with Jai and Mayuresh
Mayuresh- "The place that we have formed in Season 1 and the versatility we have shown, no one has ever shown it till now"...he goes on to say how versatile Jai is
Jai - "Being a technical teacher and a choreographer, I think no one can beat Mayu in contemporary"... and says that Mayuresh is very good in arial acts.

Punit- "There is difference in believing something and doing something. let them believe what they want to believe and we will do what we are doing. They(Josh) have won one and we have won two and we are ahead"

And then my favorite part-
Siddyyy (to season 2)-" Kuch achcha karo...we have already done all the things that you are doing now...Mayu ki tarah ring leke ghoomo😆 Jai ki tarah ladder leke chalo...prince ki tarah atleast baal toh badao😕

Kruti and Amrita- " We dont have any one competitor...Each has a different style and they are all good in their styles. And we believe that every dancer in Jalwa team is versatile"

Vrushali- "All the contestants are strong...they are strong in their own style..I am a classical dancer and I want to compete with others like Kruti n Ammu"

Punit- "With all due respect, they(DID1) are all amazing...if they wouldnt have done what they have done in season1, we wouldnt have been here...but now we are in a competition, so we'll see"

Prince- "hum log kisiko maante nahi hain jo humein takkar(I think) de sake...they do have people like ammu, kruti, kishore etc...we know how strong we are and how strong others are and we dont think they are in competiton...we are giving the best"

Prince-" bas thodi si...bas thodi si mehnat karo"

Edited by crystalline23 - 12 years ago